Author Topic: Open for Story Requests [Updated]  (Read 9169 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
Open for Story Requests [Updated]
« on: March 13, 2015, 07:26:54 AM »
Hee!  So, yeah - I was wonderin' if anyone had a suggestion or two on what I should write about next?  I'm pretty much open to anything.  Should I write another Dante story?  Another Evan/Gale story?  Something with new characters?  Adult?  Clean?  Some specific setting?  I dunno..  just tryin' to overcome this lack of ideas I'm having at the moment.

An' if you don't wanna post it here, feel free to PM me with a request if you like. 

Oh my!  That worked better than I thought :P  You guys are the best!  So many nice comments and PM's.  Okay, so I'm working on the "Trapped in the Elevator" Sequel and also the request from  Rusty.  I'll take the rest in order as I get to 'em.   But if anyone has other ideas, keep 'em coming!

#1 For Rusty Steele - Gale & Evan Story [In progress]
#2 For 1/3 and silver dragon - sequel to the 'Trapped in the Elevator' Story [In progress]
#3 Something clean with characters from a cartoon or video game (this is probably gonna be 'Balto' - oh, how I love that movie!)
#4 SneezySerpent's story idea of a Vixen and Dragon having fits from one another
#5 PM request for a story with Dante and their fursona
#6 Anonymous request for two sneezy girls and some pepper
#7 Request from Y31 for two Feline Friends out for a jog
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:47:05 PM by Daedalus »

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
Re: Open for Story Requests
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
Oh, I'd love to see more of Evan and Gale. Adult would be great. X3 Maybe with some... *ahem* sneezy nostril-sex? XD I know I'm weird I'm sorry!
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 01:02:22 AM »
I request a continuation of that stuck in the elevator story :3c
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Panda
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 02:01:29 AM »
I'll throw another vote for a continuation of the "Stuck in the elevator" story :)

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 02:53:40 AM »
I would like to vote for the continuation of the stuck in the elevator story.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 04:06:46 AM »
2/3 and 3/3 would also like to vote for the elevator story. 

...11.5/3 would like me to add that nostril sex could possibly be integrated to please all comers.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 07:57:18 PM »
I'm trying to think of something...um...how about something clean with some of your favorite characters? Could be from a video game or a movie or cartoon. Who are some of your favorite characters?

If you wanted something specific, maybe have a dragon guy and a vixen girl bumping into each other in a scenario you can think of where both of them have their noses itchy over something that the other is doing or has on. Maybe the dragon could be secretly allergic to fur while the vixen could be allergic to whatever smoke or scent the dragon himself has. The more they try to resist sneezing in front of the other person, the stronger the scent or allergic teasing could get if the vixen tends to get more and more fluffy or sheddy when she has hitched breaths and the dragon could puff out more smoke or something when he tries to keep from sneezing. Pretty much whatever you want to imagine with those two types of characters.

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
Re: Open for Story Requests [Updated]
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 08:47:20 PM »
Hi, all!  Sorry I've been gone for a while, but life's been busy.

I would like to re-submit an old idea of mine:

"How about two female feline friends that go out for a morning jog and end up both sneezing for various reasons?
For their species, anything from the following short list:  Lioness, Tiger, Leopard, Cougar, Cheetah, Ocelot, Serval."

Offline trickidickieUK

• Fresh Flower
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 10:02:38 PM »
Hey!

i love the elevator story too!

could i put in a request for a macro female story, almost like that "base spelunking" story that was around here, nose invasion, tickling, huge huge messy sneezes? (female dragon macro would be awesome....+18? huge dragon boobs!) lol

maybe something along the lines of the dragon needs to sneeze but cant and a micro helps?

thanks in advance :P

and also, anyone want an RP, pm me! please! lol

x

Offline lastcarpet

• Fresh Flower
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 12:24:58 PM »
dunno if this is still open, but I wanna request a goof troop story. I never got to see Peg sneeze.I always imagined that she'd sneeze in that same loud, obnoxious voice that she'd use when she was mad. Maybe she sneezes hard enough to knock things over or do property damage.

And with a neighbor as clumsy as Goofy, a sneeze from her would no doubt spell disaster for him somehow.

Offline SarahGirl

• Playful Wolf
  • The Sneezy Lumpy Girl
  • Fursona: Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 03:51:52 AM »
I'm not sure, but...

Maybe a sneezefic about Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends? I'd prefer that the sneezes have unrealistic buildups and releases with lots of nose-rubbing on the forefinger afterwards. That's how I like to make him sneeze, hee hee.

Not sure what I'd want him to sneeze from, but I personally would LOVE to see him sneeze from pepper or a feather tickling his nose OvO

I'll let you do whatever you want, however ;)