Author Topic: [Announcement] Massive Update & Members Only Conversion  (Read 3446 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
[Announcement] Massive Update & Members Only Conversion
« on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
I've finally gotten off my ass and completed the stuff required to perform the update. Though due to the size and effort this update has taken, I feel that if people want to benefit from it, they need to sign in. As such, the art and video archives have been locked down. Old links to them will no longer work. To enter them now, you must log in to the forum. Also, sub-forums are members only (such as Archived Topics)

I hope you can understand the need for this change. It takes a lot of effort to maintain this site, and I'd at least like to be able to see the activity of those who are enjoying it.

Keep an eye on the chat, as well. And if anyone can find me a better (less buggy) variant, I'll happily switch.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:04:22 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!