Author Topic: last game you played + review...  (Read 11622 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
last game you played + review...
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:27:02 PM »
i saw this on another forum i'm on. it's basically a thread where you review the last game you played and if you'd recommend it to anyone. :) reviews don't have to be long or anything, just a brief summary and 'Recommended: Yes/No'

well, the recent game i've played was Chrono Trigger for the SNES :) probably one of the most well-known games amongst many people, i suppose. you travel through different time periods but the real kicker is the alternate endings, a few of which i'm still trying to get, lol. xD my favorite characters are Glenn and Ayla. if you don't mind the art style in the vein of DragonBall and such it's not bad a game and worth the replaying. it's battle system isn't that difficult and i guess for it's time it was a lot of fun, to me at least.

Recommended: Yes

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Re: last game you played + review...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 10:44:06 PM »
Ahh, Ayla. Liked that character as a kid, and always thought she actually had a tail for some reason. XD

Yeah, I liked the original where the DBZ feel wasn't really all that obvious. I looooved the alternate endings. Tons and tons of them. I miss that sort of experience. Stuff doesn't happen anymore. XD
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »
I'm always always always playing games, so it's kind of hard, but technically the very last game I played (today) was Risk of Rain.  High replayability, very entertaining game where you are a little dude running around trying not to die and to complete 10 levels (I think it's 10... I haven't gotten past 2 yet haha) and fighting bosses.  Every 1 minute you play the enemies get harder, stacking up to a cap at an hour I think? So yeah, speed is important.   It's a cheap little indie game ~
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 09:35:56 PM »
hehe sounds cool :3

last game i just played was Super Mario Galaxy, dunno if there's any super mario fans here, but it sure was pretty fun after so long :)

Offline Nikka

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 04:43:25 PM »
Last game I played was Perfect World, I have there a Beast Summoner lvl 101, called Nikkita  :D. But now I dont have time enough to play those. ::)
And Nikka was the name I did for my high priest lvl 96 in Ragnarok.

Inside this games has very good sneezes.   ;D

"Love Is The Root Of The Tree Of Life" - http://www.tlig.org/

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 04:47:02 AM »
lol recent game i just played is Tetris. simple and efficient, never going to leave, much like Pac-Man. saw him in the smash bros. trailer too, that's gonna be awesome

Offline OmegaZX1215

• Fresh Flower
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 05:58:53 AM »
I don't remember the last game I beat but I'm in the middle of 2 games: shovel knight, dust an elisian tail, both games are fantastic so far and I've loved every second of them
- Moved to PSF -

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 02:40:10 AM »
i played NES Remix. one would think after playing the smulated version of NES's super mario i'd know how to run laps on one of the stages without being hit or missing a beat, but evidently i did a few times. XD

Thenhlfurry

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »
The last game I played was audiosurfer, and it's quickly becoming my new favorite game. I like it so much because it takes my love of music and combines it with video games by turning the MP3 you select into a level in the game. If you love music and play games, I highly recommend you check this game out. 9/10.

Playstation man

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 07:10:58 PM »
The last game I played was grand theft auto 5. Really good game. It has the humor and overall is fun to play. I would recommend.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 04:46:38 AM »
I just recently finished Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I'd give it a good 4 stars out of 5 at least, and would certainly recommend it, though only for those that have played both Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Pretty much everything going on in the main story ties back into those two titles and it wouldn't really wouldn't be easy to appreciate it if you just went in cold. Of course, part of it also depends on how much you like the character of Lightning from the series. If you don't care for her, then it's probably not the best game to consider, though all of it ultimately does reveal the ultimate fate of all the major characters from the series, including the stars of Final Fantasy XIII-2. Oh, and the battle system and gameplay are fairly intense - with a ticking doomsday clock, it's not for the inexperienced RPG player, even on Easy Mode.