Author Topic: [F, Sick, Canine] The First Sneeze- Commission for AMTW03  (Read 293 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
[F, Sick, Canine] The First Sneeze- Commission for AMTW03
« on: November 26, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »

Enjoy! I loved drawing these two cuties.

Commissions are open if anyone else is interested. Message me!
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [F, Sick, Canine] The First Sneeze- Commission for AMTW03
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
This came out so good!! ;D ;D  I absolutely love the way you drew me and my girlfriend's characters.  And you nailed our colors and patterns!!

And the way you illustrated the sneeze is soooo cute! ^^  I love how you show Saphira's nose twitching and her muzzle scrunching as it becomes more and more tickly, and just her overall sneezy expression x)

Thank you so much!  I've wanted a picture of Saphira sneezing for a while now.  Oh and I showed it to my girlfriend.  She doesn't even have a sneeze fetish and she like it too.  So, great job!

In case anyone is wondering, this is a drawing of the climactic scene from one of my stories, found here:
http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=2367.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:15:11 AM by AMTW03 »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: [F, Sick, Canine] The First Sneeze- Commission for AMTW03
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 06:43:59 AM »
You did a really sweet page! I liked this a lot. Both designs look good in your style, and I like the color choices here. Good job with the little details like the movement lines and the itchy, sneezy nose design itself. Both characters have very nice eyes too =) The way you drew the ears reacting to the sneezy feeling was fun to see!

Great drawing here. Thank you for showing it =)