Author Topic: [Video game, polar bear] Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus game  (Read 270 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
[Video game, polar bear] Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus game
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:04:26 AM »
...Okay hear me out.

I just remembered this from quite long ago. 2005.

When I was very young I would play this game all the time! This is the part where you have to figure out how to get across a giant's table. You have a baby polar bear in your backpack for... some reason. I think she's your pet. But the object of the game is to reach the other side of the table without running into pepper-- because the bear will sneeze and you'll wake up the sleeping giant! And there are tons of piles of pepper all over the place. Again.. for some reason.

This is the best I could find:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_OyuIEn-I&index=3&list=PLF1BC228F0336CACD

Sneezes at 2:20. Sorry about the annoying guy commentating. Who knows why a grown adult man is playing a game meant for 5-8 year olds from 2005....
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!