Author Topic: Pets  (Read 3052 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Haohmauru

Pets
« on: January 21, 2011, 10:48:33 AM »
I am new here and do intend on looking around some, but I am also curious to know what everyone here thinks of pets? Having a furry fetish person being a pet. I know quite a few people that have them online, through chats and stuff like that. Everyone has a different type of pet they want, some are sexual, others are just what it sounds like, they just want a pet to be there, but not a regular animal.

I've been looking for a pet to play with in a bit of a sexual way personally, but not just that is I also just want a pet that wants to be there, cuddles with their Master, or Owner depending on who you talk to, as well as a friend to be there when needed. Not just over the internet either, so I want them to be nearby. If interested, pm me.

So, what does everyone else think? Anyone here think they would want a pet? And if so, why? Maybe some of you out there want to be a pet and find a Master/Owner, and if you do, why? If we get some people here wanting to talk about it, maybe we can find a pet or Master/owner.

So let's here what everyone has to say on the matter.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:53:51 AM by Haohmauru »