Author Topic: Hello! *Screach chitter*  (Read 4667 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

NovaDesmodus

Hello! *Screach chitter*
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:51:59 PM »
Hello! I'm NovaDesmodus, known as YiffySneeze on the sneeze fetish forum, and Nova in the furry community.  I'm a furry, a wolf/bat, and have been a sneeze fetishist for as long as I can remember. I love the spray from sneezes, the build-up, and the flaring nostrils. The release is beautiful too. I prefer wet, spraying sneezes. :D

As for non-fetish, and non-furry related things, I'm female, 19 years old, I live in Illinois, and am a college student. My major is medicine. Things that interest me in particular, are psychology, medical studies, the arts (music, theater, art, so on), and animals.

Well, that's what I can think of to say. Feel free to ask questions if you're curious!

-Nova

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Jackal
Re: Hello! *Screach chitter*
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
WHAT

Holycrap, Yiff! It's been aaages since I've been down at the forum regularly but I do remember you! My username here is the same as it was there, haha x3 How long ya been a fur?

and I hope ya have lots of fun, here!  ;) Feel free to hit this jackal up if ya want to talk :3

NovaDesmodus

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »
I've been a furry for a few years now, actually, but only been active in the in-person furry community for about a year now.

-Nova

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Jackal
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 09:33:05 PM »
Ah, I see. Tha's cool :3 I'm new-ish to being one as well but I hung with furs since waaay back in 2004. It's fun x3

NovaDesmodus

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »
El Gaspo! So you've been recruited! :D Welcome to you, now! lol

-Nova

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »
Hello there, Nova. I'm Rusty! Welcome to the good forum. XD
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.