Author Topic: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!  (Read 69721 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
[Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:49:43 AM »
A continuation of this: http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=2806.0

i'll be continuing as Mac; you're welcome to create another character or use one related to the Halloween RP :)

the basic plot would be is that it's been 6 months since the ghost adventure and Mac and co. are ready to begin a new adventure, or just mellowing out with sneezing getting in the way. ;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:07:40 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
Re: Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:59:11 PM »
(Okay.  I guess this bear security guard can have developed some fondness for these knuckleheads and decided to hang out with them!  Also just as a note, I just got new responsiblities at work... previously, during the week, I would log in during the day to post.  I can't do dat.  So, I can only respond from about 7pm-11pm EST on week days.  Just a heads up!)
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Applications and OOC] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 06:43:48 AM »
(that's fine, i don't mind the wait :3 any time the topic gets bumped down and folks need a reminder i'll send PMs or bump up the thread)

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Horses, Dragons, Felines and Canines!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 05:58:47 PM »
(I'm also going to be around 8-12 EST to post, plus random times throughout the day, so that works :))
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 07:25:27 PM »
(cool :3)

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 05:06:31 AM »
It was the beginning of spring, and the new year was off to a good start. The black cat was feeling quite chill and relaxed-- he was now working part-time at the local pizza place and on good standing to go full-time soon enough for impressing the boss.

Out by the park he hung out over by a group of trees not too far off from a fountain of water, a large lake, and numerous flowerbeds. The black cat was sprawled out on a blanket and drinking a soda he brought out himself and reclined.

As the gentle breezes picked up a bit, Mac felt his nose twitch, but rubbed it in haste. Sneezes were so odd with him now after the weird ghost incident last year... sneezes almost always put him into a panic. Either his, or his friends. There was no telling when he could go off anymore.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
Nero's feet pounded the ground, taking one lone stride after another. His red shirt started to wet as sweat ran down his muscular chest.

The tall, blue-gray dolphin paced through the park, long, flat tail bouncing behind him, as his jogging rout took him around a clear lake.

Nero ran on the path, slowing a little as he noticed a familiar face sprawled on a blanket, a bit off the side of the path.

The tall dolphin smiled, deciding to say hi to the cat. It had been a while since Nero last saw Mac, in a swimming class that he taught, but he remembered that the cat was one of the friendlier furs there.

Continuing his jogging pace, the dolphin stepped off the path and ran through the field of flowers, catching the cat's eye with a friendly wave.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 03:31:32 AM »
Mac caught wind of his buddy Nero in the nick of time, he'd recognize that dolphin anywhere! With a funny grin and a sniffle, he waved back and called out hello to his friend.

"Hey man, working out already?" he teased, "Don't you wanna kick back and relax?"

The two had met at a swimming class some ways back and were fast friends. Mac, probably on feline instinct, hated being in the water-- but Nero being there eventually made him come around to conquering that fear.

Another sniffle and the cat was already feeling the tease of spring allergies, all Mac could do was chuckle it off and hope he could fight it.

Playstation man

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 03:49:09 AM »
Amber was taking a nice stroll around the park. "Such a nice day to be out." she thought as she walked around the lake. She saw a black cat sitting on a blanket. She realized it was Mac. Se snuck up behind the black cat, motioning to the dolphin to stay quiet. She quickly threw her hands on his shoulders and screamed "BOO!!!" as loud as she could. "Ha ha ha." "hi" she said, sniffing a little bit. Know doubt she knew that her allergies where acting up ,but she just tried to ingrone it.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 04:51:26 AM »
The Dolphin smiled at his friend, breathing hard through the blowhole on the top of his smooth head.

"Iv'e got to stay fit, don't...I?" Nero asked between breathes "But this running...is harder than I...thought, give me...swimming...any day!"

Noticing the gobs of pollen flung into the air by his tail, Nero carefully stepped away from the flowers.

He was not allergic to the yellow powder, but if it got inside his blowhole... He didn't want to think about would happen.

Taking his mind off of the flowers, Nero saw a lioness stride up behind the unsuspecting cat, and watched as she pounced on him.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 03:15:13 AM »
Letting out a trademark feline meow as Amber got to him, he blushed heavily and turned around to see her. Nero joining them made the moment all the more special-- nothing beat having friends over and having a good time.

"Don't work too hard Nero, you'll make yourself sick!" he teased, allowing his dolphin friend a spot to sit with them. Looking over to Amber and smiled from ear to ear and wondered if he had a tissue on hand. Seeing none, he wriggled his nose on the hope the tickl would go away-- though that wasn't to say it'd last for too long.

*snifff--nff* "I should've known better not to pi... pihheh-... pick this spot," he said, the redness of his nose becoming more apparent. "What have you been up to, Amber? Nero-- this is Amber, Amber, Nero, hehe." *snifff--nff*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:55:32 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Playstation man

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 05:38:11 AM »
"Got ya Mac." she giggled as the black cat jumped. "Nice to see you Mac." she said as she sniffed slightly again. Really bad place to stop, but she thought she could hold it. "Hi Nero." she said reaching a paw out to the dolphin. "Nice to meet you." she said, sounding happy. Her nose starting tickling. "Nothing too exciting, got a new job but that's about it." she said, her nose twitting very slightly. "How have you been?" she noticed the cat sniffing already. That only made her want to sneeze more.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 06:46:31 AM »
Nero smiled at the lioness in front of him, taking Amber's paw in a friendly shake.

"It's nice to meet you too Amber" the dolphin replied, taking a seat in the spot offered by Mac.

He watched as Amber and Mac chatted, and noticed the cat's nose redden and twitch as he sniffed, catching similar actions from the lioness.   

"Must be the pollen..." he thought, and realized that the air surrounding them was full of it, starting to coat his sweaty body.

Rubbing his blowhole nervously, Nero assured himself that there was no way pollen would get in, so long as he kept his breathing controlled.

Shaking the worried thoughts from his mind, the dolphin turned to his friends. "So you both have new jobs, how is that going? Exciting?" he asked, nodding to Amber and Mac in turn.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 06:13:20 PM »
"Oh yeah, Joe's Pizza Corner. Business has been picking up since i got in. We've had several tall orders for parties and delivering them on time gave me a big boost of street cred with the boss, hehe," he admitted. "I'm about an order away from being the manager myself while the other guy-- some big rhino fella-- steps out. I'm a roll, baby!"

He was about to add more after that silly expression but the pollen had snuck him a curveball. The black cat couldn't contain it any longer, barely managing an 'excuse me' in front of Amber and Nero.

"H---hihh--hhiihh--- hold o-- i got---ttggi--AYYEEEASCHOOO!.... AAAHHIIEEESSHOOOOO!!" he sneezed, sharply leaning forward from the sneezes. He reeled back and pinched his nose, chest puffed and slight watery eyes. "Oh man, this is a bad spot, haaa.... ooh man, deff.... di... definitely a bad spoa---sp--- forgive me guys, AAAHIIISHHEWWWWWWW!!!"

Playstation man

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 05:56:23 AM »
"Nice." she said. "Good job Mac." her nose twitched slightly. The pollen in the air was getting to her, and was obiviosly affecting Mac too. She could she the feline was about to sneeze. "Wow, Bleehhh.. bless you Mac." she said. "Pollen affecting you too?" she asked. Hearing mac sneeze wanted her to sneeze more. A paw flew up to her quivering nostrils. "Ugghhh... It's certainly getting to me." she said, her nostrils flaring. "I might need to sneeze." she said sniffing under her paw. "Stupid allergies." she thought.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
Nero jumped as Mac doubled over, the sudden sneeze taking the dolphin by surprise, taking in a huge breath.

"Oh man Mac, you oh-oh-okay?" He asked, tripping on his last word as the pollen rushed down his blowhole. "oh no" Nero thought, handing a tissue to his sniffling friend.

Reaching back into his pocket, Nero realized that his last tissue was currently pressed against the cat's wet nose, and gulped his worries away.

His hitched breathing continued as he frantically rubbed his blowhole, only making the itch worse.

Listening to Amber admit to her pollen problems, he shyly admitted his own issues "Its g-g-getting me too, m-m-maybe we should leh-leh-leave before it gets wh-wh-worse"

Each breath drew more of the infernally itchy stuff down his blowhole, and the dolphin resisted with all his strength, not able to deter the terrible tickling.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 07:35:01 PM »
Mac took the tissue and thankd his dolphin friend kindly, blowing his nose into it.

"Ungh," he groaned. "How about we uh, you guys have any plans? I didn't bring my frisbee or anything otherwise we could play a couple games. I'm off today. I got a football back home too, we could go gra-... grraa--ah..ghh... ha... HAASSCHIEWWW!! ... We could go grab that, or move to another spot or something..."

The day was too nice to want to have to stay at home, or to have a large sneezing fit out from where they were hanging out. Maybe if they hung out closer to the parkside tables and sunlight where folks were checking out the preparations for the carnival being set up for tonight.

Playstation man

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 11:47:38 PM »
"Looks like wehhhh... we all are having issues." she sniffed. "Are you allergic to pollen Nero?" she asked. "We can do whatever, it's up to you guys." her nose twitted under her paw. Suddenly, the tickle in her nose spiked. "Hold on." she said, sniffing as her nostrils flared. "HHHHHHAAAAAA....." the pollen somehow got under her paw. She furiously rubbed her nose trying to quell the tickle. "Stupid allergies." she murmured.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:55:49 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 12:14:11 AM »
Tromping through the lovely, warm spring weather, Lynn scowled as only a freshly awoken bear can.  She was still in hibernate mode, and had overslept her meeting time- hopefully they'd still be there.  She wasn't quite sure EXACTLY where she was going, but once she got close enough, she figured she would be able to hear them.

"Nrrr..." She grumbled, looking down at herself and seeing she'd added a few pounds over the winter- bear fat.  Hard to get rid of.  Groan.

"Maybe nobody'll notice... -snorf-" She snuffled and shoved a hand across her nose, thinking how dreadfully FRESH everything smelled, ambling around in search of her unexpected friends.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 04:36:24 AM »
Nero looked helplessly at his friends, doing his best to restrain the sneeze-to-come.

Tears squeezing out of the corner of his eyes, he said regretfully "Guys, I th-th-think I haftah sn-sn-sneeze...uh...hHUUUHhh"

Talking sent fresh air and pollen swirling down his blowhole, and Nero could feel his control slip away.

"HHUUUHHH....HUH-HHHUUUUUUPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHOOOOWWW!!!!!" The dolphin's head exploded as his body rejected the infernal pollen.

A huge spray of misty snot mixed with sticky pollen blasted upwards, the force of the sneeze doubling Nero over in his sitting position.

Groaning, the poor dolphin rubbed his sore blowhole gently, wincing at the slight pain he felt. Nero looked at his friends with a wet sniffle "Sorry."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:53:59 PM by Furry-Sneezes »