Author Topic: [F + Maxie + Anthro + Destruction + Suggestive Dialogue] Giant Sneezes dot-com  (Read 12734 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
Loved it cant wait to see MORE!

Drea

Thanks so much Drea! :) <3

Offline GodzillaGuy

• Fresh Flower
  • Fursona: GODZILLA!
Cant wait to see the conclusion! Love the scenario and the character. Great writing!

Offline NickG1998

• Fresh Flower
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: My favorite species are wolves or dogs
I absolutely love this story can’t wait for the next update keep up the amazing work

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
Cant wait to see the conclusion! Love the scenario and the character. Great writing!

I absolutely love this story can’t wait for the next update keep up the amazing work

Thanks so much, you guys!  I appreciate you taking the time to read these, and I'm so happy you enjoyed them!  I'm still kinda' brainstorming on how to conclude this, but more than likely, I'll write a Part 3 at some point. Stay tuned! ;)

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
It's a shame the chat room doesn't really get used anymore. That would be a fun thing to have there. I know most people use Discord now, it's more secure etc, but it's hard to have 'secret identities' for weird stuff like this. |3
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!