Author Topic: [Donations] All about DONATING! Become a Benevolent Dragon / Supporter!  (Read 17382 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Method 1: Paid Subscriptions via Forum

Donate here -> http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions
Due to changes in Paypal, this option is no longer functional, apparently.

Method 2: Direct PayPal Donations

To donate, contact me via the forum or via email to let me know you want to donate. I will then provide you with my Paypal address.
 I can only accept Paypal at this time. Money will be used to cover website costs.  There is no minimum donation/tip and I will credit the account with the Benevolent Dragon setting.

Those who donate at least $5 will become "Benevolent Dragons" and receive a special forum status. For each $5 given, you will get 1 month having a gold user name on the forums and chat, showing that you donated to help support the site. Benevolent Dragons are also given the option in the Media Gallery to "Mass Download" the different album/folders, as well as given temporary Level-5 Poster status (which allows you to set a custom bonus title.) $50 gives a full year of gold.

Remember, folks. Without your donations, the money still has to come from somewhere. $120 a year is about how much this site costs to maintain. With just over two year-long Benevolent Dragons, the site costs are totally paid off. :3

June 2015-May 2016: $120/$120!
June 2016-May 2017: $50(or $100)/$120 ($50 plus $50 towards commissions? I think Megacycle paid for my Poxfox commission.)
June 2017-December 2017: $70/$70 (Adjusted the year-end for cleaner ongoing donation drives.)
January 2018-December 2018: $55/$120

(Further donations fund advertising, fun sneeze commissions, or contests.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:39:12 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Donations] All about DONATING! Become a Benevolent Dragon / Supporter!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »
Updated this today. Somewhat behind on site costs, but not to any detriment. Someone will be donating soon, but it is time to gather the funds for 2018. :)

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
Yeah all right.  Thanks for all your hard work.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
Oneofthree just helped out for the rest of this year's costs. <3 Huge thanks to him. I'm going to spend a bit of time poking and prodding at the site to see if I can track down what's bombing the connections here. Apparently, it's not the chat room, or at least not alone.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
Just a halfway-through-the-year reminder that even as a mostly-dead archive site, the powers that be still say they have bills to pay. If you enjoy the site and still make use of it, please consider donating. Sorry for being a meh admin. If there was someone responsible enough out there to fill these shoes, I would gladly pass the torch.