Author Topic: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!  (Read 69747 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2016, 09:55:09 AM »
( http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=2883.msg17900#msg17900 )

just letting folks know my status :3

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2016, 06:29:53 AM »
"HHAAAYYEEASSHHEWWWWWW!!! HAAASSSHIIIIEEWWWWWW!!!! HAASASSSAAHH...hheehhhAAHHHHAHHEEYHH..... HYYEEAAAHHH!!!"

Mac could only respond in sneezes, right in Nero's direction-- more water going around the room from the poor sickly dolphin doing much fo the same. The cat tried to regain his bearings and, in trying to study the instructions, simply shrugged at Nero and offered to help him take the pills.

"SNiiififff...  Wh... wha... what do you mean by hold? Do I hold you?" he asked half-jokingly, adding, "Do I hold you backwards by the nose or the mouth.. or.... orrheh.... heh.... snifffffffffffffffrfrfr..... ungh..."

Playstation man

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Amber rubbed at her nose furiously as she felt more tickles work there way into her nose. The sneeze fit was apon her, and it didn't seem like it was going to let up anytime soon. "HHHEEHHHH..... I think I'm gonna sneehhhh....HHHEEEEEHHHHH.... sneeze again." she said through hitched breaths. "Can one of you heeeehhh... help me with my nose?" her nose gave a particularly big twitch under her paw. "not sure how long I caahhh... hold this in." the lionesses nostrils flared hugely as she prepared for another huge sneeze fit. "Hold my nose or something." Amber exclaimed, her eyelids fluttering as she struggled against the sneeze. She could feel her dust allergies going into overdrive as she shook her head in a vain attempt to shake the last of the dust out of her nose.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Horses, Dragons, Felines and Canines!
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2016, 05:17:10 PM »
Nero responded with a massive "AAACCCHHH'PPPPNNNFFFF" that sent another sneeze shooting up towards the ceiling. Fumbling with the bottle of pills in his hands, the dolphin unscrewed the top through blurry eyes, but looked up as Mac exploded in a massive fit of his own, and as Amber reared her head back, her feline nose twitching and quivering terribly. Before he could think Nero threw his hand up against the lioness' trembling nose in response to her cry for help, shielding away as he waited for her sneeze to come, the pills still held in his hand.
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.