Author Topic: Freddi Fish 4 - Freddi (F, video game)  (Read 162 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SarahGirl

• Young Kitten
  • The Sneezy Lumpy Girl
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt account
  • Fursona Species: Either a cat, or Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends <3
Freddi Fish 4 - Freddi (F, video game)
« on: August 08, 2017, 11:10:49 PM »
I almost forgot to mention: in addition to Luther and the blowfish's sneezes from Freddi Fish 4, there's also a sneeze from Freddi herself due to pepper. I can't believe that despite all of my years of playing this game, I hadn't seen it until this month.

This happens in the same version of the game as the blowfish and the spice shaker. If you fill said spice shaker with pepper and use it on Freddi, she'll try to open the shaker, but when she pops the lid off, a cloud of pepper will get into her face and she'll sneeze.

The sneeze itself has a little bit of a buildup, followed by a single sneeze that blows herself backward. It's a considerably less cartoony sneeze than the others I've seen in this game, but I still liked it. And after the sneeze, Luther will say either, "Bless you," "Gesundheit," or "Wow, that was a good one!" before Freddi returns to the scene. It's kind of hard to miss, but she briefly rubs her nose on her fin before she puts the shaker away. I'm not into female sneezes, but I think this is a really cute sneeze :3

But unfortunately, I was unable to find any footage of Freddi sneezing, so I had to play my copy of Freddi Fish 4 and record the sneeze myself. But now that the video's on YouTube, here it is :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGANXWsVMkQ

And yeah, that was my voice at the end... ^^;
Lumpy: (sniffles and rubs his nose with his forefinger) Excuse me~! ^v^;