Author Topic: Herro Der People =D  (Read 200 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline DarkyKunn

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Hybrid
Herro Der People =D
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:40:12 AM »
I am new here. call me Dark or Darky anything you want really. i am a hyper hybrid that loves meeting people. Mixed with a wolf, fennec, tiger, and something else no one has figured it out yet *giggles*

I enjoy a plethora of things mostly food, games and to some extent rps, however sometimes i can feel swamped when i take on more than i can chew~
also meeting new people is fun and i can be a ball of joy and a fun person to be around although i am not really one to message people first due to me feeling like a burden on people or an annoyance.

i am an artist although i don't have much skill, i prefer using telegram to Skype though but i will use Skype if anyone wants to message me outside of the forums. lets see if theres anything else.... not that i can think of but if u have anything to ask please don't hesitate i don't mind questions =p
*happeh squeak* =D

Online Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: Herro Der People =D
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:50:08 PM »
Welcome to the site!  Always nice to see a new face.   :D

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Young Kitten