Author Topic: x3!  (Read 2868 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
x3!
« on: December 20, 2011, 11:48:40 AM »
Generally, I'd just disappear. But this time it's different.

Just to let you know, I'm getting out of here. Not because it's a bad forum, but simply because...I don't have the fetish. It's really been bugging me for a while now; because this forum is just...great. I haven't seen a forum where 99% of the people are really nice. I just loved the community here. But I guess in the end, when writing SotY, I started finding myself squeezing the stuff out of me. Damn, I knew it didn't turn out well too D:.

I guess being on this forum's about the fetish. I really love the community; really do. But I just can't play along...it doesn't work out. A while ago I told myself to adapt to this thing, but it's not working out...

I'm gonna miss the community here; gonna move on to another forum. I know it won't be nice there, but hell, the world's not fair. Just a little shout-out for you furries here...you've got a fucking awesome forum, and when I say the F word it means business. Feel lucky that you have the fetish :3...because even if everyone goes like WTF when they realize that such a forum like this exists...you know that this forum's awesome, and I would have given up an obsession for it.

Kinda want to delete my account right now, but since I can't find out how to, I'll just let it be.

All for the community!! SF FTW :D~!!!
Signing off, Tip :3
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
Re: x3!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
I know how you feel and I won't try and say something to stop you from leaving, clearly you've thought long and hard (insert peter griffin laugh here) about this but from what I can tell from the short time I've been here, you're clearly a talented great guy and the people in the other forum are going to love you :3 and that you will be missed dearly by the community...hope the other forum is better for you  :)
I loves noses :3

CrimsonLeaf

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »
Well, I'd be staying...and lurking.
If you're still seeing this, can you give me a link to that forum you're going to?

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
lol, i technically shouldn't be here myself.

i just like posting for laughs. finding and downloading clips being another factor. it's become less of a fetish for me as it is finding nostalgic cartoon clips.

if anything else, there's a nice history to the search for sneeze toons or reading fics.

Offline SilverFox

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Red and Arctic Foxes
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 10:25:20 PM »
Awhh...your leaving? Well I hope you find the other forum great and you will be missed! (I'm not just saying that) You were a VERY talented writer!
~waves good-bye~
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:13:32 PM by SilverFox »

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 11:03:03 PM »
Ahhhh I see. I'm glad you liked us enough to stay, regardless. But take care of yourself. :)
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:27:02 PM »
You're welcome to stick around and be social. No need to feel the desire to contribute to actually post stuff. There's other sub forums for chatting about whatever, and I welcome some off-topic non-sneeze chat around here. :) Thx for all the contributions nonetheless.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 02:52:49 AM »
Aww man, love all of ya peepz :P
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon