Author Topic: ...What could I do? *sigh*  (Read 1179 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
...What could I do? *sigh*
« on: March 10, 2012, 05:16:11 AM »
Well, I'm just glad I didn't cause an accident. Spring Break is next week for me, and man I have a lot of writing to do and hopefully I will be able to post a lot of things for you guys ;D The bad news is that Spring Break got delayed for me...by a stupid flat tire. I guess I couldn't avoid it forever X_X. The tire itself looks something like this: (_) but the tire made no jerky movements at all. If someone wasn't kind enough to put a piece of paper on my car's windshield I could've been driving in the night with a flat tire for an hour and a half. My car is now in a parking lot at a nearby grocery store (I hope I don't get a ticket for that X_X) but good grief, I should know how to deal with a flat tire like that. To help in the future, any ideas on what I could have done?

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: ...What could I do? *sigh*
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:53:52 PM »
Call roadside assistance.  Triple A maybe.  If you have a spare tire, they'll swap it out for you.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko