Author Topic: What's the one thing...  (Read 2999 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
What's the one thing...
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:01:31 AM »
Hey macros/macro lovers out there.  What's the one thing you absolutely must avoid? (To avoid a sneeze) What's the one thing you absolutely love putting in a nose? (For you macro lovers, you little devious rascals)
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
Re: What's the one thing...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
hmmm...One of my macro friends avoids large cities becuase of all the fumes of cars and such, plus she's allergic to feathers and there are usually alot of pigeons in cities. OH and for the other bit; she likes to put micro's in her nose whether they are willing or not, she enjoy's the tickly feeling of them squirming around in there ;3
I loves noses :3

Offline SilverFox

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Red and Arctic Foxes
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »
If I was a macro vixen, I would avoid the sky of course. Birds and bugs, yeah, I wouldn't want that up my nose. Also, flowers, of course, although my fursona does not have allergies. However, for the other question, I would love to step in side a male macro fox or wolf's nose. I would love crawling through the chambers; gently swishing my tail and long hair against the squishy, soft walls. I would put my hands on the walls and feel the vibrating tickle through his poor nose. I would crawl to the most sensitive spot, not giving him any mercy. Uhh...enough of that. :-[ So ya, basically I would rather not be the macro, I would like to make the macros sneeze.  ::)

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »
Sounds like you two should have a chat, since you basically said the same thing! XD Thanks for responding.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »
Anyone want to rp with a micro?
I loves noses :3