Author Topic: [F + Mature] A Sneezy Morning 2, The Sneeze War*  (Read 8853 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Mario

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
  • always looking for good sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I don't have one.
[F + Mature] A Sneezy Morning 2, The Sneeze War*
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:02:09 AM »
Oneofthree and I put this together as a continuation on the "A Sneezy Morning" roleplay we did awhile back. Enjoy! :D

Listening to the water run, the white-furred beauty pondered.  This attack on her nose just could not go unanswered.  But how to make that vixen pay...  her gaze fell upon a decorative mardi gras mask, large feathers sticking out every which way.  She started to bare her fangs in a grin...

A few minutes later, a freshly-showered vixen emerged from the bathroom, clad only in a towel with a smile on her face. That had been quite an interesting encounter... she wondered if her poor girlfriend's nose was still acting up. She glanced towards the bedroom, but didn't see anyone there, so shrugging her shoulders, she headed towards the living room and, still not seeing her girlfriend around, flopped down on the couch and flipped on the TV, turning on a game show she had recorded the previous night.

Creeping out from her hiding place on the opposite side of the wall, the husky padded silently toward her girlfriend, brandishing a feather wickedly in her hand.  Sliding up the back of the couch, she first peered down at the lovely view presented by the towel, and then slid the feather around the fox's head suddenly, prickly ends touching her nares.

The vixen spluttered as her girlfriend's arm slid around her head and touched her nose with something. Looking about wildly, she finally had the sense to look behind her. "Hey what was that f--" It was then that the vixen noticed the expression on her girlfriend's face, and the item in her hand. "Uh-oh" was all that would come out of her mouth then.

Cupping one breast to keep her complacent and clambering over the back of the couch to be seated adjacent to her victim, the canine pressed the feather against the vixen's nose, and started to swirl it gently, caressing the sensitive thing. "My turn, you fiend."

"F-FIEND? That's not vehh--" The vixen's breath caught as the feather brushed across her nose. "That's not very nice..." She tried to get up, but the husky's powerful arm pushed back against her breast and kept her pinned to the couch.

Growling a little in the back of her throat, she pushed a little farther, letting the feather press into one nostril, up the vixexn's nose.  Swirling it slowly and carefully, so as not to cause any pain, the husky girl slid onto her partner's lap, making absolutely sure she couldn't get away.

"Hih... h-hey... stahh--... stop that..." The vixen's breath started to hitch as the irritant tickled the inside of her nose. Paradoxically, though her nose wanted nothing more to dislodge the feather, in response to the tickles her nostrils started to grow wider. "Y-yehh--... you're guh-huhh... you're gonna make me sneeze..."

Pushing the feather deeper and snickering, she caressed the bridge of her target's nose with a dull claw.  "Well yes, that's the idea... someone needs to show you how it feels to be teased into sneezing yourself silly!"

"Hih... hih-hihhh..." The vixen's eyelids drooped as her nostrils flared ever wider. Finally, with a great breath... "Hhhhhh... HAAAAAAAKKSSSHHIIIIIIII!!!" The sneeze began as a loud scream, but ended as a high-pitched feminine thing. A mist shot from her irritated nostrils and coated her girlfriend's hand. "Ugh.... there. Happy?" she asked, almost certain she knew what the answer was.

"Hhhmmmnnnnope." Smiling more easily and less... fanged, she pushed the feather in again, until she felt it gently bump the vixen's nasal cavity.  That would irritate her.  Her eyes started to drift downwards, though; wondering if her lover's breasts bounced when she sneezed.  "You need to know how I felt... Sneezing over and over!"

"Oh like I'm gonna let you do that!" the vixen cried, but the husky's weight on her lap was still too much for her. She reached up to grab her girlfriend's arm, but with one quick movement the husky grabbed her wrist and pinned her arm to the couch as well. That left her with one free hand left, but the feeling in her nose was starting to drown out everything else. "Th-thih-hihh..." Her chest expanded with her involuntary breaths, slowly starting to undo the fold that was keeping her towel on. "This is unfaihh... hehhh... unfair..." she breathed, as her nostrils grew to an enormous size.

Running a claw just along the inside of one of the now-gaping nostrils, the larger girl replied, "And attacking my poor, sensitive snout in my sleep is fair? No, this is entirely justified.  Hee... I didn't think nostrils got that big!"  The husky, still nude, was struggling to keep her on the couch, making her chest wobble to and fro as she matched the vixen's strength.

"Hhhhhh.... HAAAAAAAKKSSHHHIIIIIIII!!!" The vixen sneezed powerfully once more, the force shaking her breasts and leaving her towel only barely hanging on. "Oh yeh-hhhhhh... HAAAAAAKKKKSSSSHHIIIIIIIIIII!!!" And then a second, more powerful sneeze undid it entirely, and the towel slid off her nude form, baring her supple breasts to her lover's eyes. "Oh you're one to talk, Miss Most-Sensitive-Nose-In-The-World," she grunted. "Leh-hehh... let me go!"

"Hhhmmmm... nnnnope!" Pushing in against the vixen, the bright-furred husky tried to cement her position.  Teasing a nipple with her feather, she leaned to the side, taking the other girl with her and pinning the fox to the couch.

But that lean was the opening the vixen had been waiting for. As the pair leaned towards the couch, the vixen shifted her weight the other way. The sudden change caused the husky to lose her balance, and the two of them tumbled off the couch and onto the floor, ending up with the vixen on top. Before the husky could move, the vixen leaned forward and grabbed her lover's wrists, pinning them to the floor. "Oh, you are gonna regret that," the vixen murmured, moving her hand up the husky's wrist to grab the feather in her hand...

"Am not!" Sticking her tongue out through her smiling teeth, she used her tail to sweep a load of dust that had been gathering under the sofa into the air, swirling around the vixen's face.  She held her breath, not wanting to be affected.  "I don't need my hands to beat you!"

The vixen grabbed the feather out of the husky's hand. Dust was already swirling around the inside of her nose, and even as she fought against it she could feel her nostrils flaring and wiggling. "Wehh... well... I'm not going down alone... hhehhh..." she breathed, bringing the feather to the husky's huge black nose and stroking a sensitive nostril...

"EH...!" Her incredibly sensitive nose could barely stand the slightest touch of the feather... it was already moistening, flaring... whipping her head from side to side to try and avoid another touch, the husky managed to slap her attacker in the nose with her bushy tail.

"Oof!" The husky's tail, now covered in dust, was more than the vixen's nose could handle. "Eh... heh-hehhh..." There was no hope of holding the sneeze back--all she could do was try to attack her girlfriend before she succumbed herself. As her nostrils flared hugely, she brought the feather back to the husky's huge nose before--"Hhhh... HAAAAAKKKSSHHIIIIIIIII!!!" Her body shook with the force of the powerful sneeze, breasts wobbling as the feather brushed more against the husky's nose...

"Uhh..." She felt a fire start, a flash-fire in her nose.  There was no time to do anything, she had no choice but to sneeze as hard as she could, right then... but a feather isn't something you can sneeze out, at least, not when it is being maliciously pressed against your nose, inciting more reactions... "HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIISHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" With a quick flare and a grit of her teeth, she let out a big sneeze... and another followed on it's heels... and another... and another.. "EH...CHHHHHHHHHHOO! IIIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!! HI-HI-HIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!" As she was on her back, her breasts wobbled in a circular motion as she sneezed, nipples seeming to gently rotate in a sea of rippling white fur-coated orbs.

"Hahahahaha-- hahhh... HAAAAAKKKSHHIIIIIIII!!!!!" The vixen's laugh abruptly turned into another powerful sneeze as the dust continued to swirl around her nose. But she barely cared; she had her girlfriend right where she wanted her and she wasn't going to give up her advantage. "Haha... how do YOU like it, honey?" she asked mischievously, inserting the feather a bit into one of the husky's sneezy nostrils and swirling it slightly...

"AaAAAAHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I... I Cah... CAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!! Can't... s-s--s AAAAHCHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO! Stand ih... IH... IH.... IIIIIIIHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She barreled out four massive sneezes, her large, black nose spraying onto her girlfriend as she couldn't possibly contain or cover these blasts with her hands restrained.

The vixen smiled as the spray from the husky's massive sneezes coated her breasts. "I was gonna leave you alone, honey, but you just hahhh..." Her breath caught abruptly as she spoke, her nostrils flaring widely again. "You just had tih-... tih-hihh..." But this sneeze was not as forthcoming as the previous two, and the vixen was paralyzed with a blank look on her face as her nostrils continued to tickle. Without even thinking about it, she removed the hand not holding the feather from the husky's wrist and brought it up to her nose, and then...

"HAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!" With one last sneeze, she was free! Using the momentum to sit up and push the vixen off her, the canine cleverly clambered clear across the couch, heading for the kitchen.  "*snrf, sniffle...* I'm free! Nyah!" Trying to hold her dripping nose with one hand- it wasn't quite enough, a nose that big needed to be cupped- she bounded into the kitchen and took cover behind a countertop, her muscles working; well defined beneath her fur, and her butt giving just a hint of jiggle.

"HAAAAAKKKSSHIIIIIIII!!! Where do yeh-hehhh... HAAAAAAAAAKKKKKSSSSSHHIIIIIIIII!!!! Where do you think you're going, honey?" the vixen called after her girlfriend, struggling to speak between sneezes.

"You took my feather, that's where I think I'm going!" She poked her head up, scanning around for something she could use in this little fight... aha! A pepper shaker! She snatched it, keeping it close and lying in wait...

"Oh, so you want some more, is that it?" the vixen mocked. But she wasn't going to just run into the kitchen after the husky; her girlfriend would undoubtedly be waiting for her. Instead, she ran back to the bedroom and found a weapon of her own--the clothes she had taken off before she had first attacked the husky's nose. They were still covered with pollen, pollen which she knew would leave her girlfriend's nose helplessly building up to enormous sneezes. Giggling, she grabbed them and dashed back to the kitchen. Not seeing the husky as she entered, she called out, "Come out, come out wherever you are!"

"Hya-HAH!" Leaping up, she shoved the pepper shaker- whose top she had unscrewed- at her lover, spraying a big, tickly cloud of pepper!

"Wha--" That was all the vixen could get out before the could of pepper hit her. Immediately her jaw slackened, her mouth hanging open as her nostrils flared widely. "Cuhh--... come out ahhh... hahhhhh... haaaAAARRRRUMPHHHOOoooooo!!!" With nowhere else to sneeze, she instinctively muffled a sneeze into the pile of clothes in her arms, kicking up a small yellow cloud. "Come out and fihhh... fih-hihhhhh... haaaaAAARRRRUMMMMPPPPHHHHHOOooooooooo!!!!" The yellow cloud grew larger. "Fight fair..."

"Nobody ever won a war by fighting fa... nnk..." The husky hesitated as the pollen cloud expanded in her direction... nothing made her sneeze more than that... "H... HEh... H.. EHhh..." Now they were both in clouds of things.  How did it come to this!? Of course, her sneezes from pollen took longer to build up, and were more explosive than her partner's peppery sneezing...

"S-... sneeze got yehhh... hehhhh... haaaAAARRRUMMMPPPHHHOOOoooo!!!" Another muffled sneeze, and the cloud of pollen grew ever larger. "Sneeze got your tongue, huh?" Not that the vixen was doing any better, her nostrils still wiggling and flaring as more sneezes built within...

"Heh..." Mouth hanging open and eyes glazed and unseeing, the husky let out the first of her allergic sneezes... surely not the last.  "Heh... HEH... HEH-EH-EHHEHHHHH--CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She bent double, her hands coming to rest on her knees, breasts hanging down to the ground as she started to pant, overloading her poor nose with the torturous pollen.  "EHHHH... HHEEEEEHH... HAAAAAAAAAHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO---CHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO--CHOOOOOOOO!" A massive chain-sneeze, she sprayed heavily onto the floor, allergic tears in her eyes as she sneezed helplessly.

"Hehehehe... hehhhh... HAAAAAKKKKKSSSHHHIIIIIIII!!!!" The vixen was no longer bothering to muffle her sneezes as she walked slowly over to her sneezy girlfriend, the pile of pollen-filled clothes still in her arms. "Wannahh... hah-haaahhh... HAAAAAAKKKKSSSSHHHIIIIIII!!!! Wah-hahh-HAAAAAAAKKKKKSHHHHIIIIIIII!!!!! Wanna call it a drahh... a draw?"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--- NNN... yespleaseCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She managed to clutch her nose and choke out a short phrase, but then she was caught in the throes again.  "G-get it awah-HAH-HAHHHHHCHHOOOOOOOOO! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AH... EH... UUUHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOCHHHHOOOOCHHOOCHOOCHOOCHOO!" She was practically convulsing with sneezes now, on her knees, giving the floor a good polishing with the wetness from her big nostrils.

"Oh, ahh--... HAAAAKKKSSSHHIIIII!!!! Oh, all right..." the vixen replied, sounding somewhat downhearted. Waiting until her girlfriend had a small break between sneezes, she knelt down, cupped the husky's muzzle in her hand, and placed a kiss on the huge, twitching, sneezy black nose on the end. "Right after this." And with that, she took the pile of polleny clothes in her other hand and rubbed it forcefully against the husky's nose. "Give me one last big fit," she said with a smile.

Squeezing her eyes, shut, she did just that.  Taking in more pollen with every breath, she forcefully expelled it in the next moment... only to take in another big whiff! "Ehhhhhhhhh... CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAHHHCHHHHHOOOOOOOO!" She pressed her body forward against the Vixen, their breasts pressing against each other, curves moulding together.  "Hh-hh-hHAAAHH... AHCHHOOOOOOOOOO! AH... CHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" This would continue as long as the clothing was pressed to her nose... or until it became too soaked for the pollen to escape.

Hope you enjoyed. :) Send me a message if you're interested in creating more RPs like this one. :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:05:12 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: [F + Mature] A Sneezy Morning 2, The Sneeze War
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 12:35:11 AM »
I don't think anyone knows this is here :<
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline ashsnake

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snake
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:30 PM »
This is too awesome to remain unnoticed :/

Offline Sneezyscent

• Playful Wolf
  • Careful, I may bite...or sneeze on you.. X3
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Dragon
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 11:32:47 PM »
XD Awesome!
Gotta love sneezing dragons, and canines..