Author Topic: [No content available] [Series Topic] Marsupilami  (Read 1943 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
[No content available] [Series Topic] Marsupilami
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
1-1. Working Class Mars
1-2. StC: King of the Beach
1-3. The Hairy Ape
2-1. Normzan of the Jungle
2-2. StC: Room Service
2-3. Bathtime for Maurice
3-1. Hole in Mars
3-2. StC: Crab Scouts
3-3. The Treasure of the Sierra Marsdre
4-1. The Wizard of Mars
4-2. StC: TV Jeebies
4-3. The Puck Stops Here
5-1. Mar-Sup-Du-Jour
5-2. S&M: Kung-Fu Kitty
5-3. Romancing the Clone
6-1. Toucan Always Get What You Want
6-2. S&M: I.Q. You, Too
6-3. Fear of Kites
7-1. Mars' Problem Pachyderm
7-2. S&M: Night of the Living Shnookums
7-3. Mars Meets Dr. Normanstein
8-1. Steamboat Mars
8-2. S&M: Something Fishy
8-3. Someone's in the Kitchen with Mars
9-1. Hey, Hey! They're the Monkeys!
9-2. S&M: Jingle Bells, Something Smells
9-3. Prime Mates Forever
10-1. Thorn O' Plenty
10-2. StC: Basic Insting
10-3. Witch Doctor is Which?
11-1. A Spotless Record - Yes
11-2. StC: A Boy and His Crab
11-3. Mars vs. Man
12-1. Cropsy Turvy
12-2. StC: A Crabby Honeymoon
12-3. Safari So Good
13-1. Royal Foil
13-2. StC: Flambe, Bombe
13-3. Jungle Fever - Yes
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: [Series Topic] Marsupilami
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
As always, if you've watched an episode and know for sure that it has no sneezes, post here and I'll remove the episode from the list. Stickied until we've been through everything and gotten all sneezes. ;3
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline BuddyBoy600alt

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Re: [No content available] [Series Topic] Marsupilami
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 09:36:44 AM »
Well for the Marsupilami episode "Jungle Fever", Marsupilami was doing his exercise, And then he sees Maurice so sick. And then, Maurice sneeze and Marsupilami fell on to Leonard the Lion's hammock and Leonardo roared and tossed Marsupilami back to Maurice. Marsupilami remarked "The Furry one is just so grumpy that he can't figure out the crossword puzzle. The lion replys "He is right, You know." As Maurice was about to sneeze, Marsupilami tied his tail to a palm tree. Maurice sneeze and the wind blows. Marsupilami remarks "YIKES! Hurrican Maurice. Then Marsupilami says to Maurice that he is no doctor. But something tells Maurice that he has a cold.

So Marsupilami dressed himself as a doctor. Told Maurice to open his mouth, Maurice has terrible breath in his tongue and it was drying up. Next, Marsupilami uses his tail as a blood pressure pumper and checks his watch for time and remarks "It might be safer to check your blood pressure." After that, He uses his tail as a stethoscope to listen to Maurice's heartbeat. After that Marsupilami uses his tail as a pencil to write a note to Maurice to take 2 bananas and call Marsupilami in the morning. Then, Maurice sneeze again, and Marsupilami was flown to Leonard the Lion again. The lion remarks "I realized it's a terrible closhade to be so beasty, But I do so enjoy it. He pushed Marsupilami to the tree via pinball.

Next, Marsupilami suggested steam to Maurice. But that did not work. Next Marsupilami give Maurice a hot bath. When Maurice sneeze, Marsupilami went "He's not getting me this time". After that, They caught Leonard the Lion. And they fell to the water (Via Wile E. Coyote style fall). And as they landed in the water. Marsupilami remarks that is cold. And then looks at Maurice and said "Aw poor, Maurice. You must have Pneumonia by now. Maurice was acting mighty strong. And Marsupilami remarks "Well, What do you know, He is cured!" Then, Marsupilami started to have a cold as well. And Leonardo has it too. Both Leonardo and Marsupilami sneezes at the end.

Here is the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZiYU1K9JY
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:21:38 PM by BuddyBoy600alt »
Marsupilami: Aw poor, Maurice. You must have pneumonia by now.