Author Topic: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power*  (Read 9796 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
[M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power*
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:45:43 AM »
Hey everybody!  I’m a longtime member and fan of this site.  For a while now, I’ve wanted to contribute, and I’ve thought about writing this story.  I finally decided to go for it, and I’m pretty happy with how it came out.  I’ve written a few short stories in my time, but this is my first sneeze story.  It features the Disney character Bolt the dog, and his human sidekick Penny…yeah I know, Bolt’s not an OC or an anthro character, but I’m actually kind of surprised that no one’s stepped up to the plate and drawn or written about him yet (to my knowledge anyway).  He's so adorable.  :)

I’ve always loved the movie, and the way that Bolt looks…and I’ve always wanted to see him sneeze, especially since he has superpowers (or so he thinks).  Sadly, he never did in the movie, but I’ve always thought, what would happen if he did?  In fact I’ve tried asking a couple of commission artists if they could draw him sneezing, but they either weren’t doing commissions at the time, or didn’t want to draw a copyrighted character, which I totally understand.  But, if anybody would be willing to draw some of the scenes from this story, please do let me know!

This is just Part 1.  No actual sneezing in this one, but Part 2 is in the works.  I’ll have it done by next week.  The story obviously takes place before Bolt discovers that his world is fake, and he still thinks that he has superpowers.  Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoy!

A Secret Power
by AMTW03

“Bolt, keep running!” Penny yelled.  The two of them were in full stride, on the run from the tightly pursuing forces of Dr. Calico.  Bolt and Penny panted heavily, as they weaved as quickly as they could through the jungle trees and past various ruins of an ancient Mayan city.  This mission had gone all wrong…terribly wrong.  Things were not looking good.  They could hear nearby yells of ground soldiers gaining on them, the hum of ground tanks from behind, and the whopping sound of Calico’s choppers overhead.

Penny let out a groan as she continued to run, wondering how she had managed to get the two of them into this mess.  She had been following a lead that Calico might have been hiding her father in an ancient city in the Yucatan jungle.  But it appeared that it was a trap, and Calico’s men were expecting her and Bolt.  In mid-run, she suddenly screamed and Bolt yelped, as pieces of a structure next to them started to explode and fly everywhere.  Shots from the gun of a chopper behind them had hit it, just missing them.  They stumbled a bit, but managed not to break stride.  Penny could feel her heart beating against her chest now, and Bolt was starting to whimper.  Bullets, lasers and shrapnel were all whizzing past them, and tearing through the stone ruins and the thick leaves of the jungle.  It was a terrible sound.  “Oh…if only the terrain weren’t so rough...” Penny cried, “And if there weren’t so many trees, I could take out my scooter and you could ‘zoom zoom’, Bolt…or if we could just get far away enough for you to ‘speak,’…” but she knew it was hopeless.  “Oh Bolt, I’m so sorry!  This is all my fault that we’re in this mess.”

Bolt looked up at her sadly. Don’t worry about it Penny, it’s not your fault.  Let’s not worry about it right now.  We’ve got to get out of here.

Penny seemed to understand, hearing Bolt’s low whimpers.  She kept sprinting with all that she could.  “Oh no!” she suddenly cried, as the two of them skidded to a stop.  A second set of forces were breaking through the trees in front of them…they were trapped on all sides.  Penny frantically looked around, and Bolt crouched down and started to growl.  No!  You can’t have Penny!  I won’t let you hurt her…I won’t!

“Bolt look!”  Penny suddenly gasped, and pointed.  Almost as if it had been placed there for them, there was a fairly deep depression in the earth in front of them.  Without hesitation, they ran forward and hopped down into the hole, landing rather gracefully on their feet.  To their surprise, they found a small, narrow cave-like tunnel at the bottom of it.  Bolt whined a bit, urging Penny inside.  Penny ducked down and started to crawl on all fours, Bolt leading the way.  The two of them hoped that maybe they could make a getaway through this passage, but alas, they quickly reached a dead end.  “No…” Penny said regretfully.  She bowed her head and started to cry.  She heard Bolt whimper and felt his nose push up under her chin, as he tried to comfort her.

“YOU ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!” A voice boomed from directly above, over the ever growing sounds of tanks, and choppers.

Bolt immediately growled and took a few steps towards the entrance to the tunnel, and crouched down.

“YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO SURRENDER BEFORE YOUR LOCATION IS FIRED UPON!  YOU CANNOT ESCAPE, AND YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE!”  The sound of arming turrets and cannons and the clicking of guns filled the air above.  Bolt turned his head to look back at Penny.  They just stared at each other sadly…silently.  Bolt folded his ears down.  After all that they had been though, was this finally the end?

“TWENTY SECONDS!”

Bolt whipped his head back towards the entrance and growled under his breath. I can’t let them win…I swore that they’d never get my Penny…I can’t let them…I CAN’T!  He panted slowly and heavily, trying to think.  But he knew that there wasn’t much time.  He didn’t have any other choice.  Slowly, he stood up as tall as he could.  He planted one of his forepaws on the ground in front of him, and took a step back with a back paw, bracing himself.

“Bolt what are you doing?” Penny asked frantically.  “No!  Not under here.  It’s too dangerous…”

Bolt looked back at her.  It’s the only way Penny…I know it’s risky, but I’ve got to try…

“TEN…NINE…”

Penny sighed lightly, knowing he was right.  “Okay boy,” She said, hunkering down as best as she could, and covering her ears, “Do it…speak.”

“SIX…FIVE…”

Bolt closed his eyes and bowed his head as he began to muster up as much strength as he could.  He could feel the power billowing up inside of him as he began to growl.

“THREE…TWO…” Gun turrets were heard spinning up above them.

Bolt’s growl grew louder, and he whipped up his head, aiming as straight upward as he could.  “YAAARRRPPP!!!”  The super bark was deafening in the confined space underground.  As if everything were in slow motion, the darkness of the tunnel vanished, and light rained down upon the two of them as the earth disappeared from above.  Calico’s forces were helpless.  The ground beneath them had suddenly come alive, bulging incredibly, and erupting like a giant volcano.  Tanks, choppers and ground troops were thrown into the air like child’s toys, and were heard crashing and smashing down, over and over again a great distance away.  Penny and Bolt stayed hunkered down for what seemed like forever, until finally all of the noise faded away.

They slowly opened their eyes, and came to find that they were standing at the bottom of what was now a giant crater that Bolt had blown open from underground.  It was littered at the edge with the crushed and mangled remains of the massive army that was threatening them, just moments ago.  All of the vehicles had been destroyed, and the surviving ground troops were now retreating; Bolt and Penny were safe.  The sun was very dim as an incredible amount of dust and dirt was falling all around them.

Penny coughed and slowly got up into a kneeling position, observing the wreckage.  She dusted herself off as she panted, relieved and dumbfounded.  “Whew,” she said, turning to her dog, “that…was too close for comfort…you did real good buddy.  I thought we were goners for sure.  That was very brave, and I’m glad that you-” but her relieved expression quickly disappeared.  Something was wrong…

Bolt had started to smile back and nod lightly, but he had suddenly stopped.  The side of his muzzle was scrunching up, and one of his eyes was slightly squinted.  The dust and dirt in the air was apparently too much for the canine’s sensitive nose.  He felt a teasing tickle making its way up the length of his muzzle.  He snorted a few times, and licked his own nose in a very dog-like way, trying to dismiss the irritants, but to no avail.  He felt the tickle getting worse; his eyes fluttered and squinted tight and he started pawing at his nose, and whining.  Oh gosh…no…g...gonna...

“Oooohhhh dear,” Penny said, in a panicked voice.  She rushed to Bolt’s side, and squatted next to him. “It’s okay boy,” she said, trying to stay calm, reaching a hand out to massage Bolt’s large, black nose.  “You’re ok…easy there…slow, deep breaths through your mouth…”

But, it didn’t seem to be working; Bolt’s mouth suddenly snapped open as his breath hitched. “Heeaahh…”  The entire ground shook violently with just that one inhale.

In a fit of desperation, Penny clasped her hand over Bolt’s nose, and pulled him in close in a sort of reassuring embrace.
Bolt stood there silently for a few seconds holding his breath, his eyes squinted, his snout in the air, his mouth hanging wide open, but before long, he slowly started to relax.  Penny felt him become less tense, and he exhaled lightly.  He snorted a few more times through Penny’s hand, and she moved it enough to allow him to lick his nose, but eventually he opened his eyes, and gave Penny a reassuring look.  He apparently had expelled the irritation on his own.  It also helped that the dust and dirt in the air was starting to clear.  Whew…that was close.  I almost couldn't hold that one.  Thank you Penny.

Penny slowly let go of his nose, and lightly smiled at him.  “There you go.  You’re fine…whew!” she said, standing up for the first time, “Don’t scare me like that!  That’s twice today I've been really frightened.”

Penny did indeed have a good reason for becoming alarmed when Bolt was feeling sneezy.  The two of them had discovered not too long ago that Penny’s father’s alterations on Bolt had a flaw.  Unbeknownst to him, when he had given Bolt his superpowers, including his super bark, doing so had also given him an even bigger super sneeze.  Penny and Bolt found this out the hard way one day when they were doing a training exercise together in a big field with a set of obstacles.  Bolt had rounded a corner too quickly, and smacked his nose very hard, into a rock.  The result was an enormous buildup to a massive sneeze that even surprised Bolt!  The sneeze had simply obliterated the ground in front of him, and did an alarming amount of damage.  He had blown open a nearly twenty foot deep crater that stretched for more than half a mile.  Penny was lucky to have been behind Bolt when it happened, but even still, the sneeze was so strong that the damage had in fact stretched to the area behind Bolt where she was as well.  It was nowhere near as bad, only pulling up a layer of sod from the ground.  But it still had enough strength to blow Penny back several feet, and send her tumbling for a great distance.  To Bolt’s relief when he came running to check on her, she was not harmed, other than a few bumps and bruises.  But since that day, they had decided that it was a good idea not to let Bolt sneeze again, often to his own dismay.  There were times when something was bothering his nose so badly, and all he wanted to do was let out a sneeze.  But, he knew that it would be be too dangerous to do so.  His sneezes were just too strong and unpredictable.  He had actually shown great self-control so far. He and Penny had found ways as such, to stop him from sneezing if he felt one coming.  They had had a few close calls, but no incidents since that day.

Penny started to walk, Bolt following her as they made their way through the crater.  But she stopped after a few steps, and put her hands on the outside of her pant pockets. “Oh,” they didn’t seem full enough.  She looked back at the spot where they were just standing, and sure enough, a small group of objects were strewn out on the ground.  In the midst of all the chaos, a handful items had slipped out of her pockets.  She walked back over and crouched down to pick them all up, which included a couple of small gadgets, a set of keys, and oddly, a rather prominent looking white feather.  “Can’t leave all of this here…ha-ha, my lucky feather!”  She brushed it under her chin and smiled at Bolt.  “Can’t lose this, can I?  Ever since I found it when we got away from Calico’s base in Alaska, I’ve kept it with me.  Seems like we’ve always have good luck since, just like today, eh Bolty?”  She laughed and Bolt smiled and panted, wagging his tail.  Penny placed the objects back into her pockets, and stuck the feather into a special hidden compartment on the back of her shirt.  “Come on Bolt, let’s get out of here.”  She stood up, and the two of them started to walk once again towards the edge of the crater.  “What a waste.  I really thought we were going to find something here.  Guess we’re back to square one,” she said.  “You know…” she thought aloud, looking at Bolt, “I’m starting to wonder why Calico keeps carrying out the same battle tactics, over and over again.  It’s so predictable, and you always just end up getting them with your superpowers, Bolt.”  Bolt gave her a smile.  “You’d think that after so many of his forces keep getting destroyed that he’d learn…”  She continued to walk, still pondering the idea, but eventually shrugged it off.  “Maybe he just thought that we wouldn’t try something like this if there was such a big risk involved…hmm, oh well.”  She gave Bolt a pat on the head as they made their way back in the direction from which they came.  Neither of them noticed a small camera lens that had suddenly poked up through the ground behind them, much like a tiny periscope, watching them, and observing them…

End Part 1
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:14:50 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
Re: [M + Bolt + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power (2 Parts)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:28:10 AM »
I loved everything about this! the details were really well written, the characters were well written.... absolutely loved the suspense and desperation of the sneeze part. oh, and I ADORED how she was massaging his nose to get it to calm down. cant even tell you how much I liked that. please please do a sequel. i would LOVE to read more of this

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 04:29:19 AM »
I loved everything about this! the details were really well written, the characters were well written.... absolutely loved the suspense and desperation of the sneeze part. oh, and I ADORED how she was massaging his nose to get it to calm down. cant even tell you how much I liked that. please please do a sequel. i would LOVE to read more of this

Aawww. :D  You just made my night.  Thank you so much!  Such a long, detailed comment.  That really means a lot.  I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.  Yes, I promise I will write a sequel.  It will be done by the end of next week.  Stay tuned,

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 06:10:26 AM »
always been a big fan of bolt :3 very nicely written. can't wait to read the next part.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. Been ages since I've heard of this idea, but I do remember SOMEONE talking about it.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 05:05:56 PM »
always been a big fan of bolt :3 very nicely written. can't wait to read the next part.

Thank you very much!  :)  I appreciate that.  Always great to meet a fellow Bolt fan.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. Been ages since I've heard of this idea, but I do remember SOMEONE talking about it.

Hehe ya, I think I remember that too.  Don't remember who it was.  I posted something a little more recently about it though.  :P

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 05:09:01 AM »
Any chance, in the next part, of going into some of these "close calls" that were mentioned?

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Any chance, in the next part, of going into some of these "close calls" that were mentioned?

Hmm...it could.  ;)  Even if I can't fit them into this story, I could go into them if I decide to continue this series.  Thanks for the input!

By the way, I have an update on part 2.  I have some free time to work on it these next two nights, so check back tomorrow night or Thursday.  I'll have it finished and uploaded.  :)

Offline Sneeze999

• Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 12:01:47 AM »
I really like this story! There is so much potential,a nd the way you write it is great! Am looking forward to seeing more :)

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 03:14:11 AM »
I really like this story! There is so much potential,a nd the way you write it is great! Am looking forward to seeing more :)

Thank you so much.  :)  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Part two is almost done!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »
Hey everyone, as promised here’s part 2.  Sorry for the wait.  This took longer than I expected, but I’m pretty happy with it.  Hope you like it!

Please do leave comments!  Would love to hear your feedback.  If everyone likes this, I might continue this story line, not sure.

But anyway, enjoy!

A Secret Power - Part 2
By AMTW03

The tiny periscope-like camera buzzed with a robotic mechanical noise, as it focused in on the two unknowing individuals, walking away from it.  Penny and Bolt had no idea that they were being monitored, as they trekked away from the Yucatan wreckage site.  Unbeknownst to them, their images were slowly coming into view on a giant projector screen, in a dimly lit room, at an undisclosed location.  The screen was silhouetted by a large, squeaky chair, which was rocking back and forth lightly, as the occupant sat, observing the image.  He was a tall, slender looking individual, with a rather ominous demeanor.  His eyes almost seemed to glow in the flickering light, most noticeably, his perplexing right eye, which unlike the other, was bright green, and could only be described as cat-like, having a vertical slit for a pupil.  An evil smirk began to stretch across his elongated face, as he lightly stroked the bulbous Siamese feline that sat in his lap.  “There you are, my little treasures,” Calico snickered evilly, referring to the young girl, and the dwarf canine on the screen in front of him, “good to see you both.  I’m so glad that you decided to follow my little ‘lead’ that I left for you.”  He chuckled to himself, as a skinnier black cat strutted across the top of his chair, and meowed.  “I’ll be seeing you both very soon…”

He reached over with his free hand to punch a code into a device that was mounted to the wall.  A muffled computerized sound began to echo throughout the room, and a distorted, green holographic image started to appear next to him.  He stood up to face the image, still holding the large cat in his arms.  The cat meowed lightly as it nodded in and out of sleep, Calico still stroking it.  A few seconds later, the hologram came into focus, still having a somewhat white, static-filled outline, but clearly projecting the image a rather large male figure, who was wearing a suit and sunglasses.  “Well?”  Calico asked him, “Are we making progress?”

“The project is nearly complete,” the suited man said in a deep voice.  “It appears that our final endeavor in the Yucatan was a rousing success.”

“Gorgeous!”  Calico replied, eerily.  “We’ve collected all necessary data then?”

“The plan worked perfectly,” the suited man replied.  “Our scientists have confirmed that we have acquired the last bit of essential information needed from the dog’s sonic vocal burst.  We now have a very deep understanding of the professor’s genetic alteration technology, and we are able at last to counter it.  The weapons are nearly complete.”

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear,” Calico laughed.  “They will be fully operational tonight?”

“Indeed they will, and we are ready to put the operation into action.  We shall intercept the targets tonight before they are able to leave their current location.”

“Simply marvelous!” Calico sneered.  “Tonight we will finally have those two pests at our mercy, and the professor will bow to our wishes.”

The suited man nodded, and the hologram disappeared, imploding into a green flash of light.

Dr. Calico laughed haughtily as he turned to walk towards the back of the small room, where a bearded fellow in a lab coat, sat at a table with his head bowed.  He was heaving slightly, almost sobbing after listening to the transmission that had just taken place.  He didn’t look up, as Calico strutted towards him.  “You see professor?  Your little game is finally at an end.  Your pathetic beacon of hope, that annoying puppy of yours, won’t be able to protect your precious Penny any longer before this night is done.”

“You make me sick, Calico,” the professor spoke as he finally looked up, but still refused to look directly at the man who was now circling him.  “You’ve sacrificed so many of your forces…you’ve allowed Bolt to decimate scores of your armies, all just to fuel this ‘plan’ of yours.  And yet you call that progress…”

“Oh, sacrifice is such a terrible word professor,” Calico laughed, “I like to think of it as collateral.  You may think that it all was damaging to me, but in reality, your little doggy was doing exactly what I wanted him to do, time and again, like just now.  You think that super bark wasn’t planned?  It was the last of Bolt’s powers that we still needed data on.  We wanted him to use that power on us.  We dug that hole in the jungle for him and Penny.  We surrounded them knowing that they’d hide in it, and cornered the two of them knowing that Bolt would super bark his way out of trouble.”  He pulled out a small, wire-like probe that was barely visible as he held it between his thumb and forefinger.  “You see this?  This is just one of thousands of tiny sensors that have been mounted on the armor of every one of my troops and vehicles in our recent attacks.  They’ve collected data on Bolt’s superpowers whenever he’s used them on my forces, data that is extremely accurate down to the finest of details.  Oh sure, many of my armies were destroyed in the process, but it was well worth it.  We’ve used this data to learn all about the modifications that you made to Bolt, professor.  I’m afraid that we know just how to stop him, now.  At last, we are prepared for his little antics…”

“Your plan will never work Calico,” the professor said defiantly, finally looking at him, as Calico stopped directly in front of him, “Even if your weapons do work, Penny and Bolt will outsmart you.  They always do!”

Calico leaned over the table so that he was face to face with the professor.  A reassuring grin appeared on the evil doctor’s face.  “Oh, we’ll see about that professor,” he taunted, “your daughter and her little dog will be mine very soon…and then…if you want them to remain unharmed, you might want to be a little more cooperative with me…”

“BOLT, HELP M-” Penny had started to yell, before a hand had smacked over her mouth, silencing her once again and restraining her.

I’m coming Penny!  Bolt was in hot pursuit of the large, golf cart-like vehicle that Penny had been dragged into.

The cart was screaming down a dark, deserted taxiway of a small airport.  Moments ago, Penny and Bolt had been trying to go home, their mission in the Yucatan being complete, and were about to board an airplane headed out of the country.  But now, they found themselves in yet another troubled situation.  Bolt had been placed in a crate to be stored in the plane’s cargo area, and Penny was waiting in line outside the plane along with the other passengers, getting ready to board.  When suddenly, the only two individuals in line behind her, a pair of men in black business attire, grabbed her, and held her mouth.  Penny didn’t have a chance to scream.  The men dragged her off to the side, and threw her into the vehicle.  It was so dark, and the plane’s engine was so loud that the other passengers didn’t even notice what was happening behind them.  Some of them saw the cart speed away, but didn’t think much of it, assuming that the vehicle was being used by the airport employees.  Luckily, Bolt’s crate was just being rolled up the conveyer belt into the plane at the exact same moment.  Bolt saw Penny being carted off, and to the surprise of everyone nearby, he head-butted the door of the crate open, and darted out after the vehicle.  No one knew what to make of this, as Bolt quickly disappeared from view, just as fast as he had appeared.  He barked loudly, giving chase as the vehicle sped along.  He struggled to keep up, sprinting with everything that he had, trying not to lose sight of the cart’s tail lights in the darkness.  He could have used his super speed, but it was too risky given that he could barely see where he was going.  Penny, he panted, trying to catch his breath.  No…I won’t let you get away.  Give me back my Penny!

Penny was wedged between the two men on the cart’s only seat.  She kept trying to scream, but was smothered again and again.  She did however manage to look back from time to time, and see that Bolt was still coming for her.

The cart led Bolt a great distance down the pavement, and finally off the taxiway, onto a gravel road in an isolated zone.  The airport was so small and therefore not very busy to begin with.  But, at this late hour, it was simply desolate.  No one else was around to see what was going on in this remote portion of the airfield.  No one seemed to hear Penny struggling, or notice the vehicle skidding along with another individual tailing behind.  The vehicle finally screeched to a stop outside of a small, lighted garage structure, and the men immediately dragged the struggling Penny to her feet.  “Let me go!” she screamed, but the men held her in place.  To her surprise, they just held her there.  She wondered what they were doing.  Why weren’t they trying to drag her away?  They had to know that Bolt was coming to help.  And sure enough, within a few seconds, the barking dog emerged from the darkness, coming into the light emitted from the building.

Hang on Penny!  Charging into the scene, Bolt now had a clear view of the two men.  Going into super speed mode, he made to head-butt one of them, when suddenly, a deafening crash was heard.  What looked like red lightning had shot out from either side of the road.  Bolt let out a yelp, and tumbled down as the electrical arc had hit him.

“BOLT!” Penny screamed.

He was on the ground whining, struggling to see, blinded by the red flash.  What had just happened?  He was disoriented and in a great deal of pain.   He swore it felt like a mad truck had just hit him.

“No, what are you doing to him?” he heard Penny cry.

Bolt blinked a few times, trying to clear his vision.  He could just barely make out two masked figures coming at him from either side.  They were wearing a familiar black armor, bearing Calico’s mark, and both were pointing something at him.  Each was armed with a long black, narrow rod that looked like some sort of wand.  The wands were so large that they had to use two hands to carry them.  These strange weapons appeared to be glowing red on the ends.  Bolt tried to get up, but he had been weakened by the blast.  As the troops drew closer, they swung the wands forward, and a red beam blasted out of both of them.  The beams hit Bolt on either side, and just as they did, they appeared to come alive, snaking around him and enclosing him.  Bolt yelped again and let out a huge howl of pain.  His nerves were on fire!

“No…stop!  BOOOOLLLLLT!!!”  Penny screamed desperately, trying to break loose, but to no avail.

Bolt did all he could to fight the strange power that was binding him.  But he felt himself growing ever weaker.  He collapsed under his own weight.  Everything around him was fading…

“Bolt…”

He could hear Penny’s voice echoing faintly, as if very distant.

“Bolt, can you hear me?”

Her voice began to sound clearer.  Bolt blinked his eyes open, and everything slowly slid into focus.

“Bolt!” Penny sighed in relief, “oh thank God.  Are you okay?”

Bolt groaned as he slowly got to his feet, feeling woozy and weak.  He blinked a few times, and shook his body, trying to snap out of it.  As he became aware of his surroundings, he realized that he was locked inside of a small cubic cage of some sort.  It had a rather odd appearance.  It wasn’t like any cage he had ever seen before.  Penny was sitting on a collapsible chair in front of him, with her hands tied behind her back.  They were in a dark, compact room that seemingly had no windows, and a heavy looking, solid metal door.

“I’m so sorry boy,” she said, “I don’t know what happened.  I didn’t even know that Calico’s men were near me.  It happened so fast…and those weapons that they had…I’ve never seen anything like them.  I don’t know what they did to you…” she panted, trying to calm herself.  “Well anyway, we’re at some sort of detention facility.  They took us here, and locked us in this room…can you get us out of here?”

Bolt nodded, and quickly moved forward, reaching for the bars of his cage.  He started to bend them outward, when suddenly they snapped back into place.  A red spark shot out of them, and Bolt was thrown backwards.  He let out a yelp as he did a backwards somersault and landed hard.

“BOLT!” Penny yelled, “oh my gosh, are you alright?”

Bolt got right back up and growled.  What had just happened to him?  It was as if the cage itself had just attacked him.  He felt himself getting angry, and without thinking, he crouched and his eyes glowed green.

Penny realized that he was going to use his laser eye power on the bars.  “Whoa, Bolt I don’t think you should-” Penny started to say, but Bolt had already shot the laser blast at the cage.

The bars glowed green for a few seconds, getting brighter and brighter.  Then suddenly they turned red, and another pair of lasers shot right back out of them towards Bolt.  He yowled again, and ducked just in time.  A bit of smoke filled the room as the lasers had singed a pair of black lines in the fur on his back.

“Whoa!  Bolt, just stop,” Penny pleaded, “Don’t try anything else…something’s not right here…”

Suddenly, the room lit up brightly, and Calico’s hysterical laughter filled the small space.  Penny gasped, and looked around nervously, as the walls of the room were now displaying a series of images, each showing the same live feed of Dr. Calico.

“Aww, did the poor puppy hurt himself?” he taunted.

Bolt leapt to his feet, and growled fiercely, the hair on the back of his neck standing up.

“What have you done to him?” Penny demanded.

“Your little doggy can’t help you any longer.  His powers are useless against my new weaponry!”

Penny tried to hide her fear, even though she was sobbing under her breath.

“You might want to tell your doggy to stop trying to escape,” Calico continued.  “If he tries to use any of his powers while he’s in that cage, they will be mirrored upon himself…”

“H-…how is this possible?” Penny weeped.

“You silly girl,” Calico laughed, “My scientists have been studying your little dog’s attacks.  We know all about his powers and how they work…and how to counter them…”

Bolt panted deeply.  He felt his rage billowing up as he stared at Calico’s jeering image.  No…this can’t be!  He felt himself getting angrier and angrier.  Got…to…get out of here…  Without thinking he positioned his paws and stood up tall and began to growl.

“BOLT NO!” Penny screamed.

“YAAAARRRP!!!” Bolt let out somewhat of a small super bark, intended just to break himself out of the cage, and destroy the walls.  But as soon as he let it go, the air in front of the cage “bulged” outward, and created a sort of red bubble in midair.  It stretched for a few seconds, but then it stopped, and snapped back in the other direction, right at Bolt.  His body shot backwards, and he smacked into the cage.  He moaned helplessly, dazed and deafened by the shock from his own super bark.  He slid down the side of the cage as his eyes rolled back, and he collapsed and didn’t move.

“NOOOOO!!!”  Penny wailed, as Calico roared with laughter.

“What a fool.  That cage was built to prevent him from doing any of his little stunts that we’ve seen him do.”

Penny choked back her tears and suddenly was overcome with anger.  She quickly shifted her hands enough to reach her side pocket, but realized that it was empty.  In a state of panic, she tried the other side as well, but found the same.

“Ha-ha, you really think that we’d leave you with any of your little gadgets?  Give it up girl.  You’re not getting out of this.  But cheer up.  Tomorrow, my men are moving you…and you get to come visit me and your daddy here…say hi professor.”

The camera suddenly turned to show Penny’s father on all of the monitors.  “Penny!”  He shouted.

“Daddy!” Penny sobbed.

“It’s alright sweetie.  Just hang in there.  You’re gonna be fine…”

But Calico quickly took back the camera and laughed madly.  “We’ll look forward to seeing you both tomorrow!  Sleep tight.”  And just like that, the walls went blank, and Penny and Bolt were left alone in the silence.

Penny started to cry as she looked down at her feet.  She tried to compose herself as she glanced over at the cage.  “Bolt…wake up…please wake up!”  But Bolt didn’t budge.  “No…you can’t leave me.  Not now…”  She stared at him, crying to herself until finally, after a few minutes, Bolt’s body tensed up and he started to twitch.  He whimpered and groaned as he slowly regained consciousness.  Eventually, he sat up and whipped his head around.  He blinked a few times and looked up at Penny with his ears folded back.  “Oh Bolt,” Penny sobbed, “you need to stop scaring me like that…” she let out a sigh.  “I’m so sorry, boy…I just…I’m sorry…”

No Penny, don’t be sorry, Bolt whimpered.  I promised I’d always protect you…I swore to always keep you safe…and I’ve failed you… I’m sorry Penny…

Penny sniffled a bit, but made an effort to pull herself together.  “Alright look, buddy.  No matter what happens, we’ve gotta be strong…we’re gonna get out of this okay?”  But deep down, she wasn’t really sure about that.  What could they do?  Penny was bound and helpless, all of her equipment was gone and she knew that Bolt couldn’t help her now, and Calico’s men were coming for them in the morning.  She thought tirelessly, trying to come up with a plan to escape, but nothing came about.  How could they fight back?  They were outmatched, overpowered, had no weapons, and Calico had the means to  counter every one of Bolts powers…every one that Bolt had ever used on him…every one that he had ever seen…every one that-

Penny widened her eyes suddenly sat up straight.  “Oh my gosh,” she exclaimed, “of course!”  Bolt perked his ears up and looked at her curiously.  Penny turned to look at him with an excited expression.  “Bolt, Calico’s learned how to deflect your attacks by studying all of your powers right?  Well that means that he only knows how to counter the ones that you’ve used on him.”

Bolt tilted his head.  He wasn't sure what she was getting at.

“Bolt, remember that day that you hit your nose on the rock?”

Bolt widened his eyes and jumped a bit at the mention of that.

“We were all alone that day, remember?  Calico didn’t see what happened.  He hasn’t been able to study your…well…he’s never really seen you…sneeze, has he?  We’ve always kept you from sneezing since that day.  Calico doesn’t know that you have that power.  It’s like a secret one.  I mean, yeah it’s a lot like your super bark, but at the same time, it’s not.  It’s a lot stronger, and has a way different effect on things, you know?  I think that if you sneezed, the cage wouldn’t be able to hold it, and you’d blow open a way out of here for us.”

Bolt folded his ears back and whimpered.  Penny, are you crazy?  You remember what happened last time.  It’s too dangerous.  Even if your plan were to work…

Penny could tell by Bolt’s whining that he didn’t like the idea.  “I know boy, I know it's risky.  I know how strong your sneeze is, but…well I was fine last time, wasn’t I?  Besides, I don’t think we have a choice here.  I mean if we don’t try something, they’re gonna take us away, and do who knows what to us…and they’ll force my dad to do what they want.  We can’t let that happen.”  Bolt slowly lifted his ears and stood up.  “I know it will work, boy.  I was watching where they put us here in the building when they brought us in.  We’re on the third floor, which is the top floor.  If you aim away from me towards the wall, it will open to the outside.  I know for a fact that it’s the outermost wall.  If you do that, I think we’ll both be fine, buddy.”

Bolt whined a bit, but his confidence slowly returned.  Well, I guess you’re right that there’s no other way, Penny.  If you want me to do it…I will.

Penny was encouraged by Bolt’s sudden enthusiastic body language.  “Alright, good boy…ok so we just gotta figure out a way to make you sneeze…if only we had something to tickle your nose with…”

Bolt suddenly became antsy.  Penny…your back pocket!

Penny saw him motion towards behind her.  “What is it boy?  ....oh!”  Her hands immediately went to the hidden compartment on the back of her shirt.  “Come on,” she groaned, as she tried to struggle to open it while she was still tied up.  “Got it,” she said, finally managing to unbutton the pocket.  “Please let it still be there…”  To her surprise and joy, her lucky feather was still in the pocket, whether because Calico’s men didn’t find it, or because they didn’t see the harm in leaving the feather with her.  “Yes!”  She burst out, holding the feather in one of her tied hands.

Bolt barked and wagged his tail in delight.

“Good thinking buddy.  Alright,” she said, as she used her feet to turn the chair so that her back was facing Bolt.  She held the feather tightly in her hand.  “Okay boy, you ready?” she asked, as she tried to scoot as close to Bolt’s cage as she could.

Bolt folded his ears down as Penny came closer.  He whined and laid his head down.  He covered his nose with his paw.  Penny, I don’t know about this.  What if I can’t control it?  What if I hurt you, or worse?  Or what if you’re wrong and it gets reflected back on me?

Penny sighed a bit, but spoke in a calm reassuring voice.  “Bolt, I wouldn’t be doing this if I wasn’t sure about it.  You’re just gonna have to trust me, boy.  You can do it.  Come on…sneeze us out of here!”

Bolt exhaled lightly.  He could sense Penny’s sincerity, and it brought the confidence back out in him.  But also, a different thought crossed his mind.  He began to think about the fact that he hadn’t been able to sneeze in a very long time, and how frustrated he had felt whenever he had to hold one back.  He remembered that last time that he had sneezed, and how good it had felt.  It was an amazingly powerful release like no other.  He secretly had longed for that feeling once more, thinking that he would never get to feel it again.  But, now he had the chance.  It was yet another very good reason to go ahead with Penny’s plan.  He slowly uncovered his nose and stared, mesmerized by the long white feather in Penny’s hand.  Just by looking at it, he already felt a bit of a twitch in his snout.  Maybe his nose really wanted the release, after being stifled so many times.  Okay Penny.  He decided to go for it before he changed his mind.  He stuck his nose out between the cage posts as far as he could.  Do it…

“Ok boy,” she got as close to him as she could, the feather now inches from his nose.  Penny started to shake a little in fear, knowing what she was about to do.  But she reminded herself that this was Bolt that she was dealing with.  She trusted him above all else.  She took a deep breath.  “Alright, here we go,” she said.

She struggled a bit, being at an awkward angle, and having her hands tied, but she managed to finagle the feather and get it to move exactly as she wanted it to.  She started slowly stroking the feather along the top of Bolt’s large, black nose.

Bolt squinted his eyes a bit, staring intently at the end of his snout, focusing on the teasing sensation that the feather brought to it.  His nose twitched a little and his wide nostrils started to flare.  It tickled alright, but he needed more than that in order to provoke a sneeze out of himself.  He squirmed a little and managed to adjust himself through the bars enough so that he could lift his head a bit.

Penny caught on to what he was trying to do, as she now had better access to his nose.  She moved the feather down to the front of it, and started to brush it back and forth across his wide openings.

Bolt inhaled lightly, trying to give himself the urge.  He realized that he was actually kind of enjoying this experience.  He had forgotten what this tickling sensation had felt like.  He used to welcome it with open arms, knowing that a sneeze was coming.  Oh yes, he thought.  He opened his mouth into a slight smile, and closed his eyes a bit and set his ears back flat, savoring the feeling as the tickle slowly creeped up the length of his muzzle, towards the very back.  One of his eyes squinted a little as the side of his muzzle started to scrunch.

“Is it working boy?” Penny asked, “Do you feel it?”  She started swishing the feather back and forth a lot faster.

Bolt jumped a bit as Penny had started tickling his nose even more.  He hadn’t been expecting it.  His whole muzzle was scrunching now, and the tickle was really starting to overpower him.  His mouth opened wider and he found himself becoming really breathy.  P…Penny it’s working…b…but be…c...careful…  Bolt sniffed hard, trying to get back in control.  That sniff alone had made the room shake.

Penny jumped a bit when the room shook, but she didn’t realize that she had already done more than enough damage.  Instead, she took the sniff as an indication that he was getting close to sneezing, and decided to urge him some more.  “That’s it boy,” she said, “come on, let it out!”  She started swishing the feather back and forth at a fast pace, tickling his nose like crazy.

P…Penny… Bolt whined a bit as Penny assaulted his nose, you…n…need to s…slow down…  He tried to back up a bit, but realized that he had wedged himself too far into the cage bars.  He was stuck, and couldn’t back away.  The feather was torturing him now.  The tickle was unbearable, stretching along the entire length of his muzzle, from the base all the way to the tip of his nose, and it kept getting worse.  C…can’t control it!  His whole muzzle scrunched up hard, and his eyes started to water, as they squinted tight.

“Heahh…”

His breath finally caught.  The room seemed to take a violent shake as he took his first inhale, and the dim light even danced a bit.

“Heeaahh…”

The second was even more powerful than the first.  Penny felt her chair bounce a little bit.  But to make matters worse, the rush of air was so strong that feather was sucked out of her hand.

“Oh gosh,” Penny gasped, seeing that the feather had pressed itself flat against Bolt’s nose, out of her reach, and it wasn’t falling off.

Bolt’s eyes popped open for a split second as this new wave of irritation hit him.  Oh no, he thought, seeing the feather stuck to his snout, as his eyes slammed back shut.

“Heaaahhhhh…Heeeaaaahhh…”

Every breath made the feather twitch and tease his nose some more.  He realized that the sneeze was building to a level of epic proportions.

By now the building was coming alive.  Troops all over the place were up in arms, in somewhat of a state of panic.  What was going on?  It was as if they were in an earthquake of some sort.  Yells could be heard, as well as the scampering of feet.

Those last two breaths had actually pulled Penny toward Bolt a little.  She moaned a bit, struck by fear.  “Bolt, you’ve got to turn your head!” she yelled, realizing that she was right in the line of fire.

Bolt barely heard her, as the sneeze was really taking control.

“Haaaaaaaahhhhh…..”

Somehow, he managed to get his paws up on the bars so he could pull himself backwards.  As luck would have it, that last hitched breath actually pushed his momentum backwards enough so that his head finally pulled free of the cage.  Quickly he turned around, facing away from Penny.  As a desperate act, he tried to paw at his nose to brush the feather off, but the amount of air that he was taking in was just too much.  It plastered the feather firmly in place.

“Aaaaahhhhh…..aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh……AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH….”

The building was rattling and shifting back and forth now.  And all over the place, the troops were frantically running around in the chaos of the situation.  Objects were falling, and the lights were flickering.  Some were desperately trying to run for the exits.  Others were frantically running towards the detention chamber where Penny and Bolt were, as they had figured out where the disturbance was coming from.  They hoped that maybe they could stop whatever it was.

What could Bolt do?  He had totally lost control of himself.  He lowered his paw and gave up trying to resist.  All he could do was try his best to aim at the wall, opposite from Penny, and hope that he wouldn’t hurt her.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

Bolt had sat his backside down.  The sneeze was in total control.  He felt, heard and knew nothing but the sneeze.  His snout was in the air, scrunched up and trembling.  The tickle from the feather was just agonizing, coupled with so many sneezes he had held back before, that now wanted out.  He knew that this was going to be catastrophic.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

Penny cowered and tensed up, trying to make herself small.

Bolt just couldn’t take it anymore.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

What happened could only be described as unreal.  Right before Bolt let go of the sneeze, the walls of the room seemed to bend inward a bit, before giving way.  The blast rivaled that of a giant tornado, ripping the walls effortlessly from their moorings, and even much of the ceiling was blown apart.

From outside, it looked as though the entire side of this building had exploded, like a massive bomb had gone off from within.  Dust and debris went flying everywhere, and an immense shockwave tore through the surrounding area, ripping chunks of pavement from the ground, and uprooting trees.  Anything that was in the way of the blast was annihilated.  Bolt’s monster of a sneeze had even rebounded back into the building, as Penny was blown off her chair, and both she and it smacked into the rear wall.  The door of the room blew off its hinges, and sent another powerful blast down the hallway, taking out the troops who had been frantically rushing their way.  Windows were blown out on the opposite side of the building as well.

The mayhem seemed to be never ending.  But, after some time, all of the noise finally died down, and the wreckage cleared.  Bolt found himself lying awkwardly against the wall behind him, next to Penny.  The light of the room had disappeared as the walls were now gone, revealing only the darkness of the outside night air.  The cage was no more, now a burned up mass sitting on the floor.  When Bolt had sneezed, it had glowed red for a split second before simply turning to ash, and disintegrating.  Bolt heard Penny groan a bit, and he slowly got to his feet.  He stumbled, experiencing quite a head rush.  He sniffed real hard and licked his nose, feeling simply astounded by the power of his own sneeze.  Never before had he unleashed something so powerful.

But, he didn’t have time to think about it.  He suddenly lost his footing and he heard Penny shriek as the floor started to give way.  The entire side of the building was crumbling down, unable to support itself any longer with the damage that had been done.  The floor had tilted at a terrible angle, and Penny and Bolt slid helplessly towards the edge.   Luckily, Bolt got his footing back just enough to jump in Penny’s direction, and grab her as they disappeared over the edge of the inclined floor slab.  Penny screamed as the two of them plummeted towards the earth below, but right before they hit the ground, Bolt twisted himself in midair, slowing their momentum, and smoothing their landing.  The two of them went into a roll as they hit the ground, but eventually came to a stop, unharmed.

Penny sat up and panted, her arms still behind her back.  “You did it buddy!” she exclaimed, “I knew it would work.  Come on, we gotta get out of here.”

Bolt quickly ripped the rope off of her hands with his teeth, setting her free.  Penny stood up, and the two of them rushed to the undamaged side of the building where a set of small vehicles sat.  Penny quickly hopped into one of them, and used the rope from her hands as a lead for Bolt to grab onto.

“Bolt…zoom zoom,” she said.

Without hesitation, Bolt grabbed the rope and bounded off at super speed, pulling Penny behind him as the two of them disappeared into the night.

“HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!” Calico demanded, as he pounded his fists on the arms of his chair.  He was watching the replay looping over and over again of the image of Bolt sneezing, destroying the cage, and blowing the wall open.  The video flickered with heavy static as the sneeze occurred, and he could see the damage done to the building on other monitors, as the side of the structure simultaneously blew apart.  “GAAAHHHH!!”  He shot up and punched the back of his chair.  The two cats in the room took off running.  “I cannot believe this…HOW?  I had them,” he fumed, “this plan was foolproof!  How do those two little nuisances always manage to thwart me?”

The professor smirked in the back of the room as he spoke up.  “Looks like your plan wasn’t as airtight as you thought doctor…my alterations on Bolt did have the potential for some side effects.  Looks like you just witnessed one of them.”

Calico snarled lightly, as he slowly turned to look at him.  “A side effect you say professor?” he said, “That’s quite a result for a simple side effect…” He turned back to the monitor screens, once again watching Bolt’s super sneeze in action.  “Such power…simply remarkable…”  He walked back over to the screens and pressed a few buttons, putting the video of the sneeze into slow motion.  He stared at the screen watching, as Bolt’s sneeze grew, seeing the look of agony on his face, realizing that Bolt was powerless to it at this point.  “Your sneezy puppy seems to have a bit of a control problem with this power of his professor,” Calico said, beginning to grin.  “Oh, that’s very good to know…very good indeed.”  He turned back to look at him.  “I wonder what might happen if he were to get the ‘urge’ to do what we just saw in another situation…at a rather ‘inconvenient’ time per say?”

“What are you getting at?” he replied, sounding a bit concerned.

“I’m just saying professor…that while this power of Bolt’s saved him this time, in the future I might be able to use it to my own advantage…perhaps he wouldn't mind spreading a little destruction for me…”

End Part 2

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 10:48:55 PM »
wonderful job :3

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 11:31:17 PM »
honestly one of he best things ive read in a very long time. i love how much detail you put into his nose being tickled. also really loved the suspense. I sincerly hope you continue this. im a huge fan

Offline SneezeTheWolf

• Snuzzlewolfie
  • Canid Leaders
  • Crafty Fox
  • That tickle...
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolfie
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »

honestly one of he best things ive read in a very long time. i love how much detail you put into his nose being tickled. also really loved the suspense. I sincerly hope you continue this. im a huge fan

Seconded. I'm not even that much a fan of Bolt, and I generally prefer female sneezes, but that was awesome!

I was anxiously waiting for the second part after having read part 1 and it was definitely worth waiting for. I really hope you do a part 3.
furries and sneezing just fits together so perfectly.

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 10:58:39 PM »
You guys rock!  Thanks so much for all the views and the great comments.   ;D

wonderful job :3

Thank you very much, SnEeZy.  I know that you're a very active member on here, so thanks for taking the time to read and comment.  :)

Wow, what a comment!  Thanks Retro, for the detailed input.  So glad you liked so much.  It's great to have a huge fan  :D

Seconded. I'm not even that much a fan of Bolt, and I generally prefer female sneezes, but that was awesome!

I was anxiously waiting for the second part after having read part 1 and it was definitely worth waiting for. I really hope you do a part 3.

Hey, thanks so much AEW!  I'm a big fan of yours.  That really means a lot coming from you. :D  Love your art and your games.  Hope you make more!

I came up with the concept for this story a while back.  Glad I decided to finally try and write it.  If I can come up with some new ideas worth writing, and if I get some more free time, I'll be sure to write more.  ;)

Offline Mr. Tickleynoses

• Contributing Writer
  • Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power*
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 04:40:51 AM »
Hi I know this story is really old and sorry for bumping it but I just have to say, I have read this story SO many times, and I really enjoy it. So... thanks for writing it!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 12:11:30 PM »
Hi I know this story is really old and sorry for bumping it but I just have to say, I have read this story SO many times, and I really enjoy it. So... thanks for writing it!

Hi!  No need to apologize.  So glad to hear how much you like it!  Thanks for making my morning. :)

Offline Tyko

• Young Kitten
  • Meow
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Persian with 9 different tails
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 01:36:46 AM »
Sequel?  Please?  ;D

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 02:11:10 AM »
Sequel?  Please?  ;D

Hehe aww. :D  Thanks for the support!  Yes, if I can think of anything worth writing, I certainly will.  ;)  Thanks again.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 04:17:55 AM »
Aw, this is cute! I just read it. ...Never saw that movie.  Maybe I should rent it...
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko