Author Topic: [F + Mature] Allie and Maya: Sniffing Out Sneezes*  (Read 7196 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Mario

• Playful Wolf
  • always looking for good sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I don't have one.
[F + Mature] Allie and Maya: Sniffing Out Sneezes*
« on: December 18, 2013, 11:51:37 PM »
This is an RP I did with a user who asked that I leave them anonymous. The idea behind this RP was for a girl with a powerful nose to use her sense of smell to find something that's making her sneeze. Of course, that tends to result in even more sneezing. ;) I'm a big fan of sneezy RPs, so if you're interested in making more stories like this, send me a PM! :)

I am playing Allie, a red fox. My partner is playing Maia, a white wolf with a particularly powerful nose, and Allie's girlfriend. Both girls are horribly allergic to pollen, but are usually able to keep it out of their home... until today. ;) Enjoy!

-----

The summer sun shone gently through the curtained windows of the bedroom, illuminating the nude, sleeping form of a large wolf girl, her arms wrapped around a female fox, similarly asleep. She murmured something incoherent, rolling over onto her stomach and presenting a pleasant view of her toned, shapely rear. She quickly rolled back, however, still fast asleep, as a certain part of her began to 'wake' long before she did… her big, sensitive nose was twitching, wrinkling… something was irritating it, that was for sure.

"Hh… h-haah… ahhh…"

She sniffled a few times, still more or less asleep… but her breaths were becoming shaky, hitching as more and more of the mystery irritant got into her nostrils…

"aaAHH… HAHHH… HAAAAAHH…!"

She gasped again, mouth opening wide as she inhaled further… her ample breasts bounced slightly with the force of the hitches, and her head tilted back…

"HAAH… HAAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOO!"

Maia's head shot up off the pillow with the force of one of her massive, body-bending sneezes, and she blinked a few times as she was jerked awake by the sudden release.

"*snfff* Ah… hah… what was that?" she murmured, nostrils still flaring slightly. The tickle had faded, but it certainly wasnt gone, and she could already feel her body gearing up for another huge, uncontrollable sneeze...

With a gasp, the fox girl shot upright, breasts bouncing. "What! What's going--" Eyes wide, she looked around wildly for a moment, before her gaze fell on her girlfriend's expression and the shimmering in the air... and she slumped, a hand over her face. "Oh... bless you, honey," she mumbled. She took a look at the bedside clock out of the corner of her eyes: 7:24am. "Damn it, I was going to sleep in today..."

Well, she certainly wasn't going back to sleep now, not after that adrenaline rush. So Allie turned to her girlfriend instead. "You okay honey?" she asked, noticing the wolf's still-twitchy nose. Huh, now that she thought about it, her own nose felt awfully tickly as well...

"*sniffle* I… I'm fine, I think," Maia replied, scrubbing at her still-itching nose with a paw. "Something's getting to my nose, though… you didn't leave the window open, did you?" A quick glance at the closed bedroom window answered her question for her. "Huh. Well, then, I dunno what it is, but I feel like I reaaaally gotta sneeze…" She stretched, black nose twitching, before getting up off the bed, exposing her naked form fully in the soft light. Suddenly, she held up a paw, looking back at Allie, blinking a few times… "Yeah… I… I can feel it coming, I'm definitely gonna sneeze again… hang on..." Pausing for a moment, she sniffed, then inhaled deeply, chest expanding and breasts pushing out with hitchy, pre-sneeze gasps…

"AHHH…HAAHAH… HAAAAAH… HEAAAH… HAAAASSSHOOOO! AAAAHHHTCHOOOOO!!"

She doubled over with a body-shaking double, breasts bouncing freely, sending up a light mist of spray that sparkled as it caught the faint sunlight streaming through the curtains.
"*snfff* Ah… whew," she said, laughing. "Bless me!"

"Blehh... bless you, honey..." Allie tried to reply, her breath catching. The fox's big black nose wasn't the monster her girlfriend's was, but it was still more sensitive than most, and she was definitely feeling that sensitivity now. Bringing up a hand, she started fanning her nose rapidly as her nostrils flared, the movement sending a tremor across her breasts. "I thihh--..." she breathed, "think I need to sneeze tihh--... tihh-hihhhh..." Her head tilted back, her fanning frantic now, but it was no use. "HAAAAAAAAEESSSSSHHHEWWWWWW!!!" She screamed out a huge sneeze, before vigorously rubbing at her nose. "Ugh... think I need to sneeze too," she finished lamely.

With a sigh, Allie got out of bed as well, stretching her lithe, nude body. The fox wasn't quite as well-endowed as her girlfriend was, but she was still definitely above-average, and she carried herself with a voluptuousness that Maia could only envy. Well, usually, anyway. Right now she was still trying to wake up... and also trying to figure out why her nose was still tickling. "Ah, I'm still all itchy..." she murmured, rubbing at her nose again.

"Heh… me, too…" Maia gave another large sniff, glancing around the room for a potential cause for both her and her girlfriend's sneezes. Finding none, she sighed, then immediately regretted it as the subsequent inhale caused the tickle in her nose to spike. She clamped down on it with a paw, rubbing the tickle back down to a manageable level, before looking at Allie. "Crud… this isn't gonna work, is it? I mean—" She laughed as her girlfriend's nose gave a noticeable twitch— "we can't just spend the whole day sneezing our heads off for no reason, can we? Something's gotta be setting us off…"

Allie quickly put a finger to her nose. "Yeah, this... this isn't normal..." she replied. "I mean... we're both allergic to pollehh... pollen, I guess, but I don't know how it wuhh... wuhhhh..." She pressed her finger hard against her nose, but it only gave her time to say, "I'm gonna sneeh-hihh-HIIHHHHH-HAAAAGGGSSSSSSHHHHEWWWWW!!!" Her attempt to stifle the huge sneeze into her finger was a miserable failure. Sniffling, she continued, "I don't know how any pollen would have gotten in here." She eyed her girlfriend's nose with a giggle, an idea coming into her head. "Heehee, maybe you should use that big nose of yours and sniff out whatever's making us sneeze," she suggested, blushing slightly. "You always did have an amazing sense of smell."

"Mmm… I'll have to blow it, first," she replied with a laugh. A quick trip to the bathroom and a few tissues later, Maia was standing out in the hall, nose twitching as it pointed in the air. "hah… well, it's *definitely* still itchy, so we must be sort of on the right track…" Her nostrils flared, and for a moment, her head tilted back, a sneeze almost surely imminent… but it faded, and she rubbed at her nose irritably. "Gah, it went away. I was sure… w-wait, hang on… I think… I think I'm still gonna sneeze… it tih… tihh-hhiih-HIIAAAHHHH… AHHH… HAAAAAAAHHASHOOOO!" She jerked downwards once more, rear pushing in the air as he breasts hung and jiggled freely. "*Sniffle* All right… I can't smell anything here. C'mon, let's go downstairs before my sneezing gets any worse."

"Okay," Allie replied. She followed Maia as the wolf made her way to the staircase, but though her girlfriend made it downstairs without incident, Allie froze at the top of the steps. "M-Maia..." she breathed, fanning her face as her nostrils flared. "I feeh... feel another sneeze coming..." Her head tilted back, her breasts pushing out proudly as she inhaled once, twice... and then nothing. She stayed still for another moment, before finally declaring, "Oh, DAMN it, I hate that!" She quickly followed her girlfriend down the steps, one hand cupping her twitching nose. "Ugh... I need to sneeze so badly... find whatever's doing this quick, Maia..."

"I'll try, babe," the wolf said, frowning as her own nose began to tickle… She took a deep sniff through her nostrils, trying to determine the location of the irritating scent… but the action also made the urge to sneeze spike to almost unbearable proportions… "ohjeez… I gottasnee… sneeehhehh… HAAAHH-HHAAAATCHOOO! HUHESSHHHOOOO!" She didn't even have time to get her customary warning in before the sneezes overtook her, forcing her to brace herself against the nearby wall for support. "Hah… maybe it's the kitchen? Some spice or something?"

Allie frowned. "But we weren't sneezing last night," she remarked. Then again, that meant the culprit could be anywhere in the house. Though she knew her nose wasn't anywhere near as powerful as Maia's, she nevertheless tried to sniff the air... and immediately regretted it. "I... I definitely smell *something* here, honey..." She fanned her nose again, hoping that this time the urge would not recede. "'s gonna make me... make me sneeze... hih-hihhh-hihhhhh... HAAAAAAAAAEEESSSSSHHHHEWWWWWW!!!" She doubled over with her most powerful sneeze yet, breasts hanging freely as she bent at the waist... and barely had she recovered before her head was already tilting back for another sneeze. "Hih-hihhhh.... HAAAAAAAAESSSSSSSHHHHHEWWWWWWWWW!!! Ugh..." She stayed in that position for a few moments, breasts dangling, before straightening up.

"You've got a point," said Maia, frowning. Nothing looked amiss with the kitchen, but even so, her nose was already itching yet again, nostrils flaring with the urge to sneeze… "I… ugh, it's tickling again… there's no way I'm gonna find what's doing this if I keep sneeh…hehh…HEAAAAH… *sniffle* ah, whew, false start… but if I keep sneezing every five seconds…" She looked at Allie, biting her lip in thought as her eyes dropped briefly to her girlfriend's ample breasts. Then she grinned, face lighting up. "Oh! How about you hohh… hohh…hheaaah… HAAAHH… *sniff* holdbackmysneezesforme… q-quickly Allieeehhh… HEEEHH…" Her head was already tilted back, eyes closing, big, powerful nose twitching… but she still had a few seconds before the sneeze...

"Sure thing!" Allie cried. She darted behind her girlfriend, putting her arms over Maia's shoulders and bringing a finger up to the wolf's desperate nose, pressing hard. She could feel Maia's nostrils twitching madly against her finger, could feel how badly Maia needed to sneeze... for a moment, she was suddenly aware of her own breasts pressing hard into Maia's back... and then the twitching subsided, but by no means stopped. "Okay, I'll help you," she said, once it was clear Maia was not going to sneeze yet, "but you have to tell me how your nose is feeling, and *especially* if you feel like you won't be able to hold back. I don't want you sneezing all over me," she remarked with a grin.

"S-sure thing…" Maia replied, sniffling around Allie's finger. "I'm still a lihhh… a little tickly right now, but I think I should be okay… for the moment, at least, heh." She paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of her girlfriend's chest against her fur before walking cautiously forward, Allie in tow. "All right, let's try the living room.  H-hahhhh… *sniffle* Hopefully this'll actually help me stop sneezing long enough to find what's causing this whole mess," she muttered.

"I sure hope so..." Allie replied as she followed. "Though it's a shame you cahh-... can't help me too... I really need to sneeze..." True enough, her nostrils were starting to flare widely, but she didn't dare remove her finger from Maia's nose, lest the wolf collapse into a sneezing fit.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby…" Maia said, making her way into the living room. She wrinkled her nose, then began to point it in various directions, taking deep sniffs as she did so. She could -definitely- smell something now, something sweet and cloying… flowers, no doubt. But where on earth would flowers be? The girls avoided keeping them in the house, especially during the summer months, for exactly this reason. "It smells like flowers," she said, nose twitching underneath Allie's finger as if in agreement. "But I'm not sure… oh, wait…" She paused, snout wrinkling… "M-my nose is tickling like crazy… I think I might n-need to sneeze again…" The wolf-girl gasped a few times through her mouth, breasts jiggling at the effort, before rubbing her nose into her girlfriend's finger fiercely. "Hahhh… AHHahhh… hhh… whew, 'nother false alarm." She gave a sigh of relief, then remembered Allie's earlier remark. "How are you holding up, hun?

"'s getting worse for me too..." Allie breathed, before the tickle in her nose abruptly spiked. "Oh... oh no... oh god Maia I'm so sahh-hahhhh-haAHHHHH-HAAAAAEEESSSSSHHHHEEWWWWWW!!!" She sneezed without warning, her head snapping down on Maia's shoulder and filling the area  in front of them with spray. Unfortunately for Maia, some of that area contained her ample breasts. Admirably, Allie managed to keep her finger pressed against Maia's nose throughout, but that didn't stop a fierce blush from rushing across the fox's face as she recovered. "Oh god! I'm so sorry Maia, I couldn't hold it..."

The wolf laughed, wiping some of the spray off of her breasts. "Ah, don't worry about it, babe! Not like you could help it, heh… ehHEHH…" She sniffled deeply against Allie's finger, trying to quell the tickle and actually managing to succeed somewhat. "Hahh… that finger of yours is really helping keep my nose under control… it still tickles like crazy but at least I'm not sneehh…h-HEEHH… hah… *sniffle* sneezing my head off, haha…" Giving her girlfriend's shapely thigh a grateful squeeze, Maia began to walk towards the dining room, the last room left on the house's ground floor, barring the bathroom. "Wonder if it's hehhh… h-here…"

Allie didn't know if whatever was making them sneeze was here or not, but it definitely felt like it was. "Maia, wait," Allie called, and her girlfriend stopped. "Sorry, I just..." Using her free hand, she started fanning the air in front of her nose frantically as her nostrils flared. "I really... really gotta sneeze agaihhh... oh god..." Her head was tilting back. "Oh god it's gonna be a bihh... big one... hihh... hih-hihhh..." Desperate not to sneeze on Maia again, Allie pulled away just in time. "HAAAAAAEEESSSSSHHHHHEEEWWWWW!!! Hihh-hihhhhhh.... HAAAEEESSSSSHHHHHHEEEWWWWWWWW!!! Hih... hihh-hihhhhhhh... HAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" She doubled over with a colossal triple, fortunately to her side this time. Unfortunately, that meant Maia's nose was now uncovered, and as Allie stood up, she saw the consequences...

"Ohno.., A-allie…" the wolf gasped, her nostrils flaring hugely almost immediately after they were released. "Allie… your finger… quick… I'm gonna start… start sneezing… h-hurry… hhyeaaahh…HAAHHH…" But it was far too late for even Allie's finger to stop the massive fit brewing in her nose. "HAAAAH… AAAHH… AAAAAAAASHHOOOOO! HAHHH-ATTCHOOO! CHOOOO! hehh… HEHH… HEHHHESSHOO-ESSHOO-ESHOO! *sniffffff* HUTCCHOOO! AHHH… HAHHH… HAAAAHH…."

Maia reared back, bare breasts pushed out and made even more perky by the sheer amount of air in her lungs. Her powerful nose twitched, her nostrils flared… and then she bent over with an incredibly powerful sneeze, clutching onto her girlfriend for support.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOO OOOO! Hahh… ahh…" She sniffled again, rubbing at her still-itchy black nose. "Whew."

Even through her sneezy haze, Allie couldn't help but smile wryly as her girlfriend's enormous fit came to an end. "God, we're both just sneezy wrecks today, aren't we?" she remarked, helping Maia up and bringing her arms around the wolf's shoulders as she had done before. She pressed her finger firmly against the wolf's sensitive nose again. "There we are. How are you doing?"

"*snifff* I'm… I'm okay. For now, at least." Maya said, giggling and sniffling a bit around Allie's finger. Her nose still twitched occasionally, but it seemed like it was satisfied for now. "That last fit took a lot outta me." She glanced around the living room once more, then, finding nothing of interest, shrugged and turned around. "Maybe it's… ihhh… heh… downstairs." Despite her temporary relief, her nose was already preparing up for another massive, allergic sneeze. She was fairly sure she had a while, but exactly how long, she couldn't say. "C'mon, let's go check."

Allie blinked. "What, you mean, in the basement? Why on earth would there be flowers down there?" But she had no choice but to follow if she didn't want Maia to collapse into another sneezing fit, so she kept her finger pressed against the wolf's nose as the two girls made their way to the basement door. And the moment Maia opened it, Allie knew her girlfriend was on the right track, as the tickle in her nose suddenly spiked. Caught off guard by the sudden need to sneeze, she unthinkingly buried her big black nose in Maia's shoulder, rubbing against it fiercely. The tickle seemed to die down for a moment, but just before Allie raised her head...

"Hih-hihhh! HAAA-NNNNGGGSCMMMPPHHHH!!!"

Allie clutched her girlfriend tightly, her free arm squeezing the wolf's breasts, as a sudden sneeze barreled its way out of her nose and directly into Maia's shoulder. The fox's own bosom pressed enticingly into Maia's back as she sneezed, but it was only for a moment. Sniffling, Allie raised her head, using her free hand to brush the spray off the wolf's shoulder. "Sorry honey..." she murmured as they began making their way downstairs...

Maya yelped as she felt the sudden spray on her back, then giggled as Allie's breasts soon followed. "It's fine, babe," she said, smiling eve as she slowly made her way down the stairs. "D-don't… don't worreehh… hehhh… ehHEHHH… HAAAH… *snfffff* whew… I think it is down here… something's making my nose itch like crazy! I think I… ihhhh… hahh… I might need to sneeze soon… hhh…" She sniffled again, powerful black nose twitching and flaring against Allie's guarding finger, but it didn't seem to help as much as it had. The sickly-sweet scent was strong down here, overpowering her sensitive nostrils and sending her allergies into overdrive.

"You might need to sneeze *soon*?" Allie asked with a slight smile, feeling Maia's nose react under her finger. "You need to sneeze *now*, honey, I'm just not letting you. Heehee, this is actually kind of fun! Maybe when we're done here you should... hehhh..." Allie's breath caught abruptly as the sweet scent invaded her own nostrils. "... should try holding back one of my sneezes..." she finished, her voice breathy. She was definitely going to sneeze again soon...

"Muh… muhhuhhhhh…hhhhuhhehhh… *sniffle* Maybe, yeahhh… th-that could be fun…" Her nose was *really* starting to get to her now, wriggling and twitching as the pollen drifted around it, and Allie's finger was just barely managing to keep the massive, impending fit at bay. "Hhahhh… let's triiihhh.. ihhhehh… let's look here…" she said breathily, pointing around the den of the basement.

"'s definitely... definitely down here..." Allie breathed, feeling her control over her breathing slipping away just as surely as Maia's was. "I feehh... feel a sneeze coming, honey... hehhh..." The only question now was who was going to succumb first...

Maia looked around the den, sniffing and snorting, finding nothing. "Nhaaa…hahaha… not here… l-let's try the laundry room… hahhhh… EHEHHHH…" Her nose gave a particularly large twitch against Allie's finger, and she could feel her head tilting back in the beginnings of a sneeze. She opened the laundry room's door and was immediately assaulted with  blast of the horrible sweet smell, permeating her nose, making it scrunch up and then flare hugely… through bleary eyes, she could just make out the venting grate above the washing machine… and, more disturbingly, what was inside it… "Hahhh…ehehhHEHH… AHHH… *snfffff*" Even through her allergic haze, she managed to pop the vent open and grab whatever was inside it, no doubt the thing that was irritating both her and her girlfriend's noses…

"Hahhh… HAHHH… huh? R-roses?!" And a huge bouquet, no less, clutched in her hand, right in front of her face… all that tickly, tickly pollen irritating her allergies… oh, she was in for it now…

And her girlfriend was not about to help matters. Abruptly, Allie pulled Maia close with her free arm, squeezing the wolf's breasts as she held her tight. The reason for this became clear as Allie's head tilted back, her nose rising higher and higher until it was pointed nearly at the ceiling... "Hehhh... heh-hehhhhh... HEHHHHHHH..." And then her head rocketed forward over Maia's shoulder with a colossal "HAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEWW WWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

The enormous sneeze hit the bouquet of roses head-on, invisibly sending pollen flying everywhere. And though Allie's finger was still pressed against Maia's nose, there was only so much pollen the wolf could take...

Hohgod… A-Allie… 'm gonna… gonna sneeze…. hahh… HEHH…" The wolf's nose was tickling, wiggling, burning… she sniffed a few times, grinding her nose against Allie's finger… but it was no use. The concentration of pollen in the room was just too high. Hitching mightily, her head tilted back, her nostrils flared, and she snapped forward at the waist with a huge, allergic fit.

"HHAAAAAEEESHOOO! HEEEETCHOOO! HASHOOO! SHHHOOO! SHEEEEW! AHH…HEHEH… EH-EH-EH-EHHYEEEESSSHOOOOOO! Hooof…" Maia let out a long breath, blinking through eyes filled with allergic tears, then turned to Allie, her large, powerful nose still twitching with the onslaught of allergenic pollen. "h-heh... Alliee…did you... put the… the roohhohhehhh…hehh…you did, didn't you! Roses in the ventilation duct… what were you thinkiiihhh… hih-HIHHHH…!"

At this Allie exploded with giggles, though the sound was rather odd interspersed with her hitching breaths. "I was thih... thih-hihhh... HAAAAEESSSSSSSHHHHHEWWWWWWW!!! Thinking it'd be fun to watch you sneeze!" Her grin turned slightly devilish. "You're... hih... you're always so careful with that big nose of yours... ihh... isn't it fun to just lehhhh... let go?"

"Huhh-huhhh…" Maia sniffled rapidly against Allie's finger, nostrils flaring wide as her nose continued to burn and tickle incessantly. She could tell she was on the verge of yet another loud, allergic fit, but her girlfriend's finger was managing to keep the sneezes contained… for now… "Ahhahhh…HAAHH… *sniffle* I… ohgodittickles… I gueheheHEEHH… I guess… and… *snf* I think… I'm gonna sneeze again… hhehhh…"

Allie's devilish grin grew wider, but it was only for a moment before her eyes glazed over in a pre-sneeze expression. "Hehh... Me too... Now let go for me, sweetie..." And she pulled her finger away...

"Oh…A-Alllieeeehhh….h-hehh…HEEHHH…HHEEEEEHHH…!" With no finger to stop the incredibly tickly pollen from entering her sensitive nose, Maia felt her chest expand, taking in air to fuel the oncoming allergic onslaught. Her ample breasts were pushed out once again by the force, jiggling freely in the air, and her head began to tilt back as she drew in hitching breath after hitching breath. "HAAHHH…HEAAHH….HEEEEH….!" Then the urge to sneeze became overwhelming, and her head snapped forward as she let loose a massive fit.

"HEEAAAAAACHOOO! HAAASHHOO! HEEEEEHHHEEESSHOOO! ESHOO! SHOOO! ECHOO! *snfff* Hahhh-hahhh…ahhhhh… HEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEESSSHHHHHEEEEWWW!!" *sniffle*
Maia gasped as the last gigantic, waist-bending sneeze left her, rubbing furiously at her nose, which seemed to have calmed down some for the time being. Then her eyes widened as she saw Allie standing with an intensely sneezy expression on her face, obviously having some troubles of her own...

Allie was waving her hand frantically in front of her irritated nose, desperate to keep her own sneezes at bay so she could watch Maia succumb. Somewhere in the middle of Maia's fit, however, her head had started tilting back in the beginnings of a sneeze, and now she was aware of nothing else but her nose's need to expel every last grain of pollen inside it. "G-gonna... gonna sneeze..." she breathed, her nipples standing out proudly from her fur as she tilted back further, further... until... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSCHHHHHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!" She bellowed out a colossal sneeze, snapping forward at the waist, drawing out the release to try and prevent any more sneezes... but it didn't help. "Hih... hih-hihhh..." Bent at the waist, her dangling breasts jiggled freely with her hitching breaths, and she barely had time to raise her head before her nose exploded once more. "HAAAEEESSSHHHEWWWW!!! AAAASSSHHHEWWWWW!!! Hehhh... HEEEAAAASSSHHHHEWWWWW!!! EEEESSSSSHHHHEWWWWWWWW!!! Hehhh..." Her nose was not done with her by a long shot, but by some miracle she was granted a moment's respite, which she used to look up at Maia with bleary eyes. "Thehh... there now... isn't that fun?" she asked with a grin.

Maia sniffled once more, rolling her eyes at her girlfriend's words and laughing a little. "I guess, hehe… heh… heeeeh… ohgodAllieIgotta... HEHHH….HAAAAHHHEEEESSSCCHHHOOOO!" She snapped forward with one last, nose-clearing sneeze, gasping a bit and rubbing her large, twitching nostrils before turning to Allie, sighing a little. "Hahh… heh, well, we should probably get rid of these, otherwise we're gonna be sneezing forever… *sniffle*"

"Ehh... EEESSSSSHHHHEWWWWW!!! Eventually, yeah, but I'm not done with you yet." And before Maia could ask what she meant, Allie had grabbed the roses out of her girlfriend's hand and shaken the bouquet wildly, sending pollen flying everywhere, and guaranteeing that the girls' sneeze-filled morning would not be ending for some time...

-----

Hope you enjoyed! Again, send me a PM if you'd be interested in doing an RP like this one. :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:15:48 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: [F + Mature] Allie and Maya: Sniffing Out Sneezes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 01:18:12 AM »
Such a good read! It really got to me.  Nicely done!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:29:32 PM by oneofthree »
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 12:32:32 PM »
Oh...my...gosh!  :o

That's gotta be the best role play that I've read in a long time, if not ever  ;D  Loved all of the desperation, the level of trying to hold back, the nose holding, the descriptiveness of the nose irritation, and of course the big, powerful sneezes.  Had everything I love in there.  :D

I hope you two continue!  You're good at RP x)

Offline Francey

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 07:02:57 PM »
Your RPs are some of my favorite things, I love every part of them. Superb!

Offline Spare Wisp

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 01:19:14 PM »
A lovely plot here!  I hope I can encourage more posting more RPs! :D  Thank you for sharing!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 11:15:35 PM »
It's a shame to not give credit to whoever shared this RP. Do they still want to be anonymous? Are they someone who has RP'd with someone else here in the past?

Reny, Spiny... probably not SW or Oneofthree. :3

Anyway, I ask because it would make archival a bit easier. And as always your RP sessions are appreciated. Yay for story-driven stuffs.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Mario

• Playful Wolf
  • always looking for good sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I don't have one.
Re: [F + Mature] Allie and Maya: Sniffing Out Sneezes*
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:51 AM »
He's okay with it now, so I can confirm that Spinyofdoom was my partner on this.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 04:00:38 AM »
Thankies! ^_^
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SoulSong22

• Fresh Flower
  • Keep Calm and Sneeze On
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Tabby Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 06:55:49 AM »
Wonderful, just wonderful.
Wish I knew what that was like. Sadly, though, I have no allergies speak of (unless you count nickle, which I don't since it just means I have to wear hypoallergenic earrings), and therefore can't take advantage.