Author Topic: RIDICULOUS Winter 2014  (Read 1130 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Danielle

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cat
RIDICULOUS Winter 2014
« on: March 05, 2014, 04:30:09 AM »
Holy shiiiiit guys x.x This winter is UNBEARABLE. Especially where I am! Mid-South States,(Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama, ect~) One weekend it could be in the 60s! Another week it'll be 18! We got hit HARD this week and school got cancelled Monday, Tuesday, AND tomorrow! The bad part? From Sunday night to this evening, my power was out, and we were sitting in the dark, FREEZING. But don't worry, we had a generator that had we hooked up to the heaters. The downside to THAT was that the house would smell of gas half of the time, and it kept most of us up at night.... UGH. I-40 was shut down too, people were stuck in their cars for a day or two. I feel REAL bad for THOSE guys! What about everyone else? Anything interesting happen? And are you freaking READY for Summer time or what? :D
I like pie :3 And also...MEW! X3

A link to all my furry characters I use in my stories ^^ (http://randomness123212.deviantart.com/gallery/37264592)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: RIDICULOUS Winter 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 04:39:05 AM »
Yeah, it's almost DST and we're still getting freezing weather. So obnoxious. Definitely ready for warmer weather.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Jackal
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 05:18:52 AM »
Highs around 80sh here in Tucson :3c Nyeh :p

Offline Danielle

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:20:34 AM »
*Jealous of your weather DD >3> *
I like pie :3 And also...MEW! X3

A link to all my furry characters I use in my stories ^^ (http://randomness123212.deviantart.com/gallery/37264592)