Author Topic: [F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Ben and Sasha Happy Funtime*  (Read 4257 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
[F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Ben and Sasha Happy Funtime*
« on: April 27, 2014, 08:35:05 PM »
I thought I would share my latest commission with all of you. This story is not suitable for people under the age of eighteen.

Story is written by oneofthree

Characters belong to me.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Ben and Sasha Happy Funtime
Ben was just finishing up with lighting the last of his candles- gently scented, but in a large quantity; all around the room, their lights flickered.  He let his bushy tail wag with anticipation as Sasha walked into the room, dressed just as he had asked: Mostly nothing.  Her feet padded softly against the carpet, blue stockings hugging the curves of her legs up to her mid-thigh, where they tantalizingly ended in the middle of that soft, creamy-brown fur, tiny bows adorning the rims. 
   Ben slid his eyes up a little farther as the older cocker spaniel wiggled her toes into the rug, to the small, matching blue panties that concealed, just barely, the area between her legs… where those beautiful thighs met with the rest of her form.  They had a very low cut, and a tuft of her fluffy pubic fur could be seen poking over the waist of the lingerie.  She did a slow spin, lifting her tail and giving her master a view of her pert rear before coming back around to face him.  He traced upwards to the soft curve of her belly, and from there up to her chest- blessed with a heavy, large pair of breasts, which were also contained in blue lingerie.  It was a light blue that reminded one of the endless expanse of sky on a still summer day.
   Sasha’s nose was dipped slightly downward in an affectionate display of submission- as the eldest member of Ben’s harem, she was a lot more lax about their relationship than most… almost teasingly disobedient sometimes.  But that was part of what he found so attractive about her.  The experienced older woman… not so easy to tease, but so worth it in the end. 
After staring at her for quite a while, Ben spoke softly, not wanting to break the mood.
“Hello, Sasha.  You’re looking lovely this evening.”
“Hello young master,” replied Sasha, glancing downward toward Ben’s black jeans “I’m glad to see that you enjoy my appearance.” She smirked, the corners of her mouth turning upward slightly as she saw a bit of movement within.
Ben patted the bed next to him, eagerly inhaling Sasha’s scent when she sat, her ears bouncing a bit until she pushed them behind her shoulders.  She turned toward him, flexing her muzzle to flare her nostrils, seducing him with her large, black canine nose.
“Eager and ready to go, I see, Sasha?” Ben chuckled.  “Then let’s get started…” With a rough kiss, he pounced on her, pinning her to the bed.  Then he straddled her midsection, reaching for his special case- home to a collection of tools to tease a sneeze out of the most stubborn of noses.  He first produced a colorful flower, laden with pollen- waving it about in front of her eyes, Sasha couldn’t help but follow its movements.
“Hm… Not just yet, I think.  I’ll save that one…” He placed it back in his case, instead drawing out a shaker full of finely ground, quality black pepper.  Sasha, playing her role, tried to distract him- rubbing her hands up and down his thighs, making him shiver.  But he would not be deterred.
“Well, since I have you here, nose-up… this should be easy.”
“Oh… no, master, please not that… don’t…!”He started to pour a little trickle of pepper grains straight down into her nostril- her left nostril, to be precise.  The little spicy particles adhered to the moist, pink insides of her nose and she instantly felt a burning flare of tickliness.  Out of reflex, she sniffled- a big mistake.  Her nostrils opened wider, and she drew in more pepper.
“O-oh… m-master B-beh-ben… Please… Aah… forgihb… bbuuuhhh.. HhHuuuuuUUUhh…” Sasha began to take in raggedy, desperate breaths.  Her ability to speak was inhibited by the intense tickle within her nasal cavity.  The pepper was irritating her membranes, making her nares twitch and her muzzle wriggle back and forth, trying to worm out the irritants.
“Yes, Sasha? What is it?” With a gleeful grin, Ben stroked her muzzle with one hand, his dull claws leaving small furrows in her fur.  Sasha started to struggle a bit, wiggling her hips and pulling her arms in, fists clenched tightly as she strained to hold back.
“I… ha-AH…!” She hung for a moment, eyes slack, maw open, nose quivering… then relaxed and drew in another shaky breath.  “H-have to sn… to sn…. Sn…eee…. Eeeehh…” A little teardrop squeezed its way out of her left eye as it shut, leaving her with a decidedly sneezy expression… a woman on the edge.
“Snee? Whatever could you mean?” This was all part of the act, part of the game… a most arousing game.  His black jeans were now taut, stretched over his firm, but not quite full, erection.  He loved the feeling of it, trapped in there, desperately trying to get out, to gain some attention… he reached out and covered Sasha’s mouth with his hand, gently but insistently holding it shut.
Sasha snuffled, chuffed, and took in one last, huge breath through her nostrils instead of her mouth… pushing her over the edge.
“SnnnnffF-F-HH—HHHHHSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She sneezed strongly, ejecting some clear mucus loaded with little black flecks from her nose, a little runny trail dripping down onto Ben’s paw.
“Smrzz.” The word ‘sneeze’, muffled by Ben’s paw, was uttered.  Ben thought she looked so cute there- pinned underneath him, a runny nose… he took his hand away, and picked up a tissue, wiping up her nose for her.  Very slowly, and deliberately- running his fingers over and slightly into her still-twitching nares, savoring the experience.  He was so ready now… hard and sore, aching with need.  He could practically feel his balls going into overdrive as they prepared for what was coming, in his biology’s mind.  He felt a little driplet of pre start to roll up his shaft, and closed his eyes to breathe, and focus on the sensation…
Ah… there… it popped out of his tip, creating a damp spot in his underwear.
“*Sniffle* Are you done with me now, young master?” Sasha sat up, bringing her chest into contact with Ben’s; her nose into contact with his neck.  She kissed it, nibbling a little bit, and rubbing the itchy organ against his fur.
“Oh no, Sasha…” His green eyes snapped open, locking with hers.  A predatory grin took over his features as his arousal reached a peak.  “We’re just getting started!” Again, he reached into the case… this time withdrawing a feather, carefully plucked from a duster that hadn’t been cleaned since its creation in what must have been 1952 or earlier.  It was a perfect tool, old and losing its feathers with each swipe.  He had simply picked one up, and placed it away… making sure it was laden with dust, visibly gray… little clouds of the stuff rolled off of it each time he moved his hand.  With Sasha now sitting up, Ben leaned in close to her and nipped her neck and ears, dragging his tongue over the rolling hills of her breasts.  He unhooked two out of three clasps on her bra, and moved the straps close to her shoulders.  The lingerie was on the brink of falling off.
“Wh-what are you going to do with that?” Sasha pleaded, sniffling again and allowing some tears to come to her eyes.  “Y…you’re not going to put that in my poor, helpless nose, are you?”
When she begged like that, Ben could hardly stand it.  He absolutely had to torture that nose now.  Make it plead and make it sneeze… again and again.  He was rock hard- no, hard as steel… harder.
“S-sasha…” he gasped out.  “Undo my belt… and unzip my pants… and I will consider being lenient with you.” He twirled the feather idly as she did as he asked. 
“Of course… just please master… please don’t touch that dusty feather to my nose.  It… it might just explode on the spot! It makes me need to … sneeze … just thinking about it…” She kept her voice low, sultry… seductive.  Suddenly, he was free- his fat cock sprang from the confines of his tight black jeans, eliciting a moan of relief from the red wolf.  It was thick… red… dripping from the tip.  A proud canine penis… Sasha gave it a little tiny lick, and a kiss.  Ben shivered, but…
“Now Sasha… I didn’t say you could taste that.  I think you’ll have to be punished… stay down there, though.  I want you to suck my cock… but don’t you dare sneeze on me.”
He promptly began to tickle the tip of her nose with the feather, teasing and twirling it around, stroking the rim of her wet nostrils… dipping it inside slightly every time he saw her twitch.  She wined in her throat, but did as asked… tongue came out, slurping up the length of his broad dick, taking it into her warm, inviting mouth.
The pleasure was astounding… he could feel every tremor in her muzzle as he tormented her nose.  A few times she stopped fellating, needing a sneeze very badly- but he reprimanded her and set her back to the task.  When her mouth opened involuntarily, he felt a rush of cool air as she panted for breath.
“Heh…Hah…hahhhhh..A-ah…” Touching a finger to her nose, she tried to soothe as her master inflamed.  She bobbed on him, his penis sliding farther into her mouth, touching her throat with a deep, wet sound.  Ben turned the feather inward, sticking it into her nose and leaving it there as he caressed his balls, swollen and needy… it had been a while for him.
“Hh-HH… HIiihh… H-HeeehH-HH…!” There was no way Sasha could continue her oral treatment while needing to sneeze so badly… and Ben planned to use that against her.  With a ferocious blast of a sneeze, she blew his cock out of her mouth, wetness spraying against his scrotum and lower belly, a strand of snot from her increasingly wet and stuffy nose connecting them.  “H-HHHEEEEESCHHHHHHHHHOOO!”
The last clasp on her bra snapped, and her breasts bounced free as the garment slid from her shoulders.  They lightly slapped against either side of Ben’s cock, eliciting a little spurt of pre that landed on her succulent, brown nipples. 
Trying his best to put on a frown, despite the fact that he was about to blow a huge load of semen all over Sasha’s pretty face, Ben scolded the spaniel.  “Sasha… what did I tell you? I’m afraid you’re really going to pay for that one.”
He plucked the flower out of the case.  Sasha’s eyes widened.  “Wh-what are you-“ But ben did not give her the chance to play along.  He simply placed the flower over her nostrils, covering both of those beautiful black and pink holes with vibrant petals.  Pollen flowed into her nose from her breathing, and she gasped, falling back onto her rear.  He moved up, straddling her once again- positioning himself between her gorgeous hills.  He rubbed himself into her cleavage as her face scrunched up, her allergy to pollen taking over.  This was going to be messy, in more ways than one.
“Hah… B-but ma-ha-haster I… I cah… I cah-han’t…. H-help… ih… iIIhh.. IITTSCHHHIISCHH!” She let loose with one, dislodging the blossom- but it was too late.  Her chest quaked and rippling flesh knocked against Ben’s member as he pleasured himself, feeling his length thickening and his knot swelling.
“HEEEH---IIITTSCHHHH-HOO!” Another one, blasting mucus from her nose in spraying streams- thick and clear, allergic snot.
And again… “Ih.. IITTSCHHHHHHSCHHHHHSCHHHHHHHHHHuh!” A triple that left her gasping for breath… Ben couldn’t hold it.  He moaned low in his throat and grit his teeth, feeling himself explode… bursting all over Sasha’s sneezy face, his semen mixing with her mucus, running down onto her breasts.  They collapsed together, breathing hard.
“G-good girl, Sasha… you did very well.”
“Th-thank you, Mast- Ah… CHHHHHHHOOOOO!”
End
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:03:46 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: [F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Ben and Sasha Happy Funtime
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 12:56:41 AM »
Read 127 times but nobody wants to comment? :c
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Panda
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 03:46:43 AM »
No words can express the awesomeness  :)

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
  • Fursona Species: Otter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:03 AM »
Very sexy! If only she were a boy... *earsplays* Ahhh well... I quite enjoyed this messy display anyway <3

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:20:31 PM »
Feel free to commission your own M/M story~ I'll do it.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 11:14:52 AM »
Awesome!!  Very well written.  I think that's your best story so far.  Loved how descriptive you were with all the nose torturing and whatnot.  ;D  Nice job!

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 06:48:52 PM »
(O.O)!!  Oh MY!  *claps*  That is an impressive piece of work!  Bravo!

Offline SoulSong22

• Fresh Flower
  • Keep Calm and Sneeze On
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Tabby Cat
Re: [F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Ben and Sasha Happy Funtime*
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
This is what those who can appreciate it call a masterpiece. Love your work, Mega.