Author Topic: [F + Mature] Alice, Fruit Bat*  (Read 2242 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
[F + Mature] Alice, Fruit Bat*
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:26:20 AM »
Alice was a frustrated fruit bat.  Spring had finally arrived, and while she relished the warmth, she hated the pollen, and she hated not being able to hide her body under a heavy coat any longer.  Yes, she was a bit of a shy girl.

Her long ears, pierced many times over, stuck out of a multicolored head of hair, dyed blue and purple at the tips, with her natural hair color of dark brown matching her short fur.  Inserted into the aforementioned ears were large earbuds- bigger ears, bigger buds after all.  If the eye followed the little white cords down, they would be drawn to her large, perky bust- amazingly high and firm, they gave her a nice shelf to rest her ipod on… but she didn’t like them.  They drew too much attention.

And, sometimes, when she sneezed… no, don’t think about it.  She shook her head from side to side lightly, crossing her legs as she lay on her bed, pillows propping her body up.  Her midriff was exposed, and she was wearing yellow bike shorts with a matching tube top, due to the heat in her room; a combination of sunlight and a heat buildup from electronics. 

“I wish I could open the windows…” She said softly, wishing for a cool breeze… but that would let the pollen in.  Her large nostrils twitched at merely the thought as she touched a hand to her broad, upturned bat’s nose.   Another thing to be embarrassed about… her giant nose.  Sure, she was a bat… but even then, it was pretty honking big!

As she was sighing and sketching idle lines on her tablet, curled up on her bed, the door opened, startling her into a little chirp.

“Hay gurrrrrrrl…” drawled Jason, a friend from down the road a bit.  She smiled at her with his hands in his pockets, tail wagging as canines tend to do, ears perked forward with interest.  His dark fur sort of absorbed the sunlight that touched him, and as he padded over to her she made a face at him.

“Isaac! You’re supposed to knock! You scared me!”

“Dang it is hot in here, Ali!” The dog moved over toward the window, thinking to open it up.  “What, are you afraid I’m gonna catch you doing something…” Here he turned toward her and waggled his eyebrows, lifting the window with a ‘thump.’ “Naughty?” He whispered the last word, diving towards her onto her bed, coming to rest with his head propped up on both hands, a sleazy smile plastered all over his face.

Alice blushed, looking away and pushing his face away with her foot. “N-no! I just… don’t like to be startled.  And shut the window.”

“Bptpht!” Jason spat a bit as he got foot on his muzzle, lightly slapping at her legs with his hands.  “But it’s so hot! Look, even prudish Alice is wearing sexy clothing for once!” He flopped closer to her, resting his back on the wall and pulling her legs into his lap, touching the edge of her tiny shorts.

“Hey! Stop, th-that tickles… w-wait, s-s-sexy? I’m not… sexy…” She looked down at her huge rack and sighed sadly, spreading her toes and rotating her ankles as she enjoyed the dog’s touch on her legs.  “And close the window, I don’t care how hot you are!”

“Heh heh… yeah I’m very hot, aren’t I?” He retorted, jokingly running his hands down his chest. 

“Rrrgh! That’s not what I meant!” She puffed up her cheeks and pouted, huffing.  Her nose started to wriggle a bit as the still-open window allowed some pollen to drift into the room…
“Belly.” The canine began to rub the exposed bat midriff, staring intensely at it.  “Belly belly belly belly belly belly…” Alice squirmed on the bed and screamed, “Stop iiit! Eek! Ahaha-haah!” her gasps brought more pollen into her highly allergic nose, and she sniffled, feeling a tickle.

“Ugh… *Sniff* Jason,” She started to rub her big, upturned bat nose, the flat tip wiggling back and forth with the motions and her nostrils bending with the force even as they flared up.  “I s-said close the window! The pollen is g-going to make me snehh… Hh-heehHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHEEEEEEEEEEEHW!”

She let loose a trademark giant sneeze through her restraining finger, blasting Jason with a mess of spray- her nose pretty much just shot straight ahead.  She geared up for another big one, being a fit-sneezer.  Not taken by surprise, now, she covered her nose with both hands and sneezed!

“H-HEEETTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII! H-H-H-HEEEETTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIEW!”  The bed shook violently beneath her, and she convulsed with the explosive releases, feeling her chest start to bounce… this was what she was afraid of.  When she sneezed, she sometimes… popped out, but both her hands were needed to contain the mess that would have coated her friend otherwise!

“Aw! Gross, Ali! That’s… uh… g-gross…” He started wiping at himself, but was quickly distracted as her desperate, helpless sneeze fit continued, and one large breast came free of her tube top, bouncing and flaunting a large, thick nipple, soft in the heat of the room. 

Jason licked his lips, mouth suddenly dry, as a smile came across him.  He idly watched as his sneezy friend kept going, hoping both of her girls were going to be set free.
“H-hiih… H-hi-iihh… h-h-h…” She hitched a few times, eyes lidded, nose an absolutely drippy mess, a few clear strands connecting to her hands.  Her nostrils were nearly as wide as a quarter, although they weren’t round like that- just widely flared slits at the tip of her bat snoot. 

“H-HIIITTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSH! HATCHHHOOO!” There goes the other one! Be free!

Jason squirmed his way behind her, cradling her between his legs and against his chest.  One hand went to each big, soft boob and gave a light squeeze, beginning to rub them as well.
“J-jason, wh? H-HHHITCHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she rubbed at her nose fervently, trying to stop sneezing for just a bit…

The canine meanwhile took her long, supple ear in his teeth and began to drag his fangs over the sensitive skin, nibbling it and giving a few strong licks before whispering, “How long’s it been since you were touched like this…?”

They had fooled around a little years ago, but… Alice hadn’t realized he still looked at her this way.  She was going to object, but her nose had calmed down for the time being, and it did feel really nice…  she leaned back against him and sighed, allowing him to continue playing with her big breasts.  He put pressure on them, squeezed them, stroked his hands across the surface, and let his fingers lightly tease and pinch her nipples until they were swollen and hard, almost like gumdrops.  This went on for silent minutes, heavy breathing and an occasional squeak the only sounds.  Eventually, Alice grew a little bold… and more than a little horny, daring to ask…

“S-suck on them…?”

“But of course, my dear.” The dog clambered back to her front side and lay her down against her pillows, propping her up properly.  Then he leaned in, smushing his face into her cleavage and nuzzling her breasts, moaning with pleasure.  He used his hands to squeeze and to press her boobs together, creating a much better nuzzling zone.  Then he popped one of her thick, oh-so-lickable nipples into his mouth, and began to suckle on it, flicking with his tongue as he did so.  He pulled back, pushed in, and even nibbled lightly with his teeth, all of these actions making Alice groan.  She put one hand on the back of his head, pressing him more tightly against her tits, which quivered slightly with each movement due to their amazing size. 

Of course, it was at this point that the allergic bat needed to sneeze again… she hunched over him, panting, hand going to her nose.  She touched her nostrils lightly, rubbing at them and placing a finger against her septum… she hoped she could hold it in.

Her eyelids were fluttering, her breath silently hitching as she leaned over her oblivious playmate, the canine still engrossed in her bosom.  He was now tracing claws lightly over the orbs in various patterns, kissing rosy nipples, and generally burying his face as deeply between them as possible, making happy sounds.  Her chest shook and expanded as her lungs filled with air, but he hardly noticed a thing.

Her face said, ‘Hih… Hih… HIIHH…!’ mouth opening wide and soundlessly as she tried to conceal her need to sneeze.  Her fangs glinted in the afternoon sunlight, and her jaw trembled as it was forced open with desperation.

Suddenly she grabbed him, hunched over his back- he was pressed even harder into her chest-

“TSCHHHHHHHHHHHHIIII! Hih-TTTSCHHHHHHHHHH! HEH-TCH-TCHHH! Ah-hh-HAAATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHU-uu!” She sent a barrage of spraying sneezes over onto his tail, her legs, her bed… she sneezed and sneezed.  Finally, a hand firmly clamped to her nose, she rolled out from under Jason and slammed her window shut.

“I said… to SHUT… the WINDOW!” she explained to the drenched mutt, who still looked to be in quite a happy place in his mind.

End.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:07:32 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Members only! :p Adult + F Bat
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:47:42 AM »
hehe loved this :D yay bats!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
Awesome!!   ;D

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 06:24:06 PM »
Good job!

It's not to often we see a bat in a story.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Esha the Elephant

• Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephant
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 07:10:16 PM »
^_^ I always enjoy your stories <3

Offline OmegaZX1215

• Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile