Author Topic: [Chat Party] 6 Year Anniversary Chat Event! - 4PM-1AM EST (Saturday, June 21st)  (Read 2203 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Sneezefurs is turning 6 years old this weekend! As part of the celebration, let's join the chat and talk about the site and the experiences that have all brought us here!

Saturday, June 21st
From 4PM Eastern till 1AM Eastern

That's GMT(-5) for the time zone. I plan on stopping in a little after 6PM EST, but once I'm there I'll be in the chat all night to celebrate. I want to see people talking about what brought them to Sneezefurs, what the site has done for them over the years, what material you come here to enjoy, people you miss from earlier years. All-in-all it's a night of reminiscing and genuine socialization. Roleplayers will be asked to use alternate channels or /msg's for this event, thank you.

Also part of the celebration, be sure and check the archives some time after the date turns to the 21st! ;3 I've been hard at work getting things caught up. Thanks for everyone being patient with me over the last year.

For information on how to use the Ajax Chat, please visit this topic.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:25:31 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
congrats on the anniversary :3 i have plans sadly with folks and things but i wish you all the very best. it's been a great run so far and here's hoping for another many long years.

Offline positivefour

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Hawk
Hope I can attend. Might be on vacation though.
ACHOO!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Wow six years!!  :D :D :D :D  Happy anniversary to everyone, and congrats on making it this far.  Hope for many more years to come. :)  I'll see if I can bop in at some point.  Thanks!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Sorry you two can't make it, Sneezy. Mysterious as ever, I see. ;)

+4, we'll be partying all night, maybe you can sneak away to the land of the tubes and 0's-and-1's.

AMTW, thanks! I don't forsee the site shutting down any time soon, and I already tried to 'give up the fetish' yeeeears ago and that didn't work at all! :P Updates may be scarce during times of general depression, but I'm not giving up on the site. Heh.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Yay, party!

People that have shown up so far:
Me, STW, Toji, DD (the admin and mod crew)
Umeko
silverdragon171

^_^

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
crc123 stopped in for a bit.
Otaku joined us.
kinkygradstudent and BakeryFreshButterKrimpets (XD?) both said hi, it's nice to be seeing new faces in the chat. :D
Alrek, Erudi, and positivefour are here, too.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Starting to wind down, but not done yet! cakeface33 joined some time after the last post, and we're down to 7 in chat, but it's not over! Probably will continue to be a few people in the chat after the listed 'end' time, so, yeah. :3

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
AMTW, thanks! I don't forsee the site shutting down any time soon, and I already tried to 'give up the fetish' yeeeears ago and that didn't work at all! :P Updates may be scarce during times of general depression, but I'm not giving up on the site. Heh.

Haha tried to give it up??  NEVAAAHHH!! xP  Lol, well I'm glad you didn't, and I'm happy to hear that you're not giving up on this site.  I don't plan to either. :)  Anyway sorry that I couldn't make it.  Sounds like a bunch of people bopped in.  Hope everyone had fun!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
glad you all had fun :3 i visited but didn't have time for the chat. i'm still generally shy about chatrooms, i prefer PM talks. xD