Author Topic: [Rules] Underage Users and Adult Roleplay  (Read 1454 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
[Rules] Underage Users and Adult Roleplay
« on: June 21, 2014, 06:28:08 AM »
(To Be Updated.)

This is a reminder to all members. Engaging in sexual conduct with those under their state's/country's legal age is not allowed on Sneezefurs in any form. If you plan to engage in adult-flavored roleplay, please ensure your partner is old enough for you to be going about such things with. This is for your own protection as well as theirs. I do not recommend pursuing such acts off of Sneezefurs, either, but I cannot stop you if you choose to do so.

In regards to underage members viewing adult material found on this website, all adult material should be sufficiently marked as to prevent accidental clicking. I cannot stop these from being viewed, as there's no way to lock down content based on age. Such things are at your own discretion.

If you are under the age of 18, you must put your birthdate and age into your forum profile.

I do not have a way to force this field to be completed on registration, but any underage user found to not have their age in their profile will first receive a warning from a moderator with a request to add this information to your profile. If this is not done within a reasonable amount of time (based on frequency of site activity) the user will receive a two week suspension. This is a serious issue for the security of the members of this community.

Additionally, if you are aware of or informed of a member that is under the age of 18 who does not have this information in their profile, you are obligated to contact the moderation team to inform them. From there, we will contact the user in question and ask them to update their profile. Agian, this is an issue of liability for the users of this forum.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:57:17 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: [Announcement] Underage Users and Adult Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:04:02 AM »
I have recently had to issue a 2-week ban regarding this issue to one of our members. It was regrettable but I am very serious that people need to have their real age in their profile if they are under 18.

Please respect this if you're under 18. You are not restricted from access and posting by being under 18, this is simply to protect the members here...
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!