Author Topic: [Guide] Story Tagging Format (Those things in the brackets!)  (Read 1162 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
You'll often find your topic edited with some things in brackets. This happens all over the forum and is my little way of adding 'tags' to the forum topics. Don't worry about getting it exactly right. When I do maintenance I'll come through and clean things up. This information is here so that you know what's going on and how to best find what you're looking for.

Story Tagging Format

[Gender] [Fandom] [Sub-Fetish Modifiers] [Mature] [Explicit] [Non-Archived]

Gender - M/F/N/H + N/F/M i/a (Dominant sneezing gender placed first)
Fandom - Disney, Sonic, Pokemon, Etc
Sub-Fetish Modifiers - Non-Anthro, Macro, Micro, Growth, Destruction, Transformation, ? ? ?, Messy*
(Order somewhat matters: Messy is always last, Non-Anthro is always first)
* "Messy" is specifically when there's a focus on mucus, or a very excessive amounts of saliva.
Mature - Contains nudity
Explicit - Contains sexual acts, listed in addition to Mature
Non-Archived - Topic was moved to the archived topics forum without the stories being added to the Media Archive.

Examples:
[F + Disney + Non-Anthro + Micro]
[M + Pokemon + Growth + Destruction + Transformation]
[F + Macro + Messy + Mature + Explicit]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:20:03 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!