Author Topic: Anyone remember this? (To honor an old website :) )  (Read 1635 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Anyone remember this? (To honor an old website :) )
« on: August 14, 2014, 10:35:00 PM »
There was a few things that I've always noticed about my sneeze fetish, but I'll tell you a secret. I was totally afraid of it for a LONG time. I thought it made me a freak when I was younger and it continued until about when I was 13. There were two sites that I went on that made me not afraid anymore and eventually built up my confidence to come online :) One of those sites is not around anymore sadly :(. Here is the other one.

http://tos.beastlet.com/major.html along with  http://tgsrealm.tarotgal.net/

These are old, but surprisingly she has a collection of anthro/animal cartoon sneezes that I had never seen before.

Does anyone remember this site? Just wondering XD. I wanted to post something useful. *suffering from writers block currently :(* I have so many ideas for sneeze stories that one idea cuts into another during me writing something and it screws myself up ^^;. I WILL post some stories :D that I can promise. It just won't be easy for me currently

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Anyone remember this? (To honor an old website :) )
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
I'm glad to see they are still being hosted, even if the one hasn't been updated in almost a decade. I knew of tos before I even knew of furry, and if I had been less obsessed with sneezing and more willing to try new stuff, I might have made the connection much earlier in life (by a few years). I wandered onto VCL a few times but 'didn't get it' at the time, only looking for sneezing or something. I also encountered Ozy and Millie for the first time there, but did not read the comic until after identifying as a furry.

It's sort of amazing, in a sense.

Thanks for linking them. I definitely approve. :) Also I still occasionally listen to two of her 'scripted' sneeze clips.

And don't stress too much about writer's block. It's been a few years since you wrote anything so it's going to be difficult to jump back into it. Take it slow. :3
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:57:46 AM »
i really miss those websites :) they got me into the sneeze fetish back when. i loved her male/female collection of recordings especially, and reading about her fondness of how the fetish began as a child on up. kinda like me in a sense.

i guess it goes without saying, i think her Anatole recording is from the cartoon with a mouse. something for us to look out for. ^^

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »
Yup, I sure do remember these sites. :)  I can kinda relate to what serpent was saying.  In my own way, I was kind of afraid of my fetish too.  I didn't necessarily think I was a freak, but the way that it made me feel kind of freaked me out when I was little.  I didn't understand the effect that sneezing had on me, or what was happening to me (or what was "wrong" with me).  It was to a degree where for a while, I kind of tried to avoid sneezing.  If I knew there was a sneeze in something that I was watching, I would fast forward, or walk away.  If I, or somebody around me sneezed in real life, I tried not to acknowledge it.

But after a while, I warmed up to it, and found that it was something called a "fetish," and sites like this really helped me embrace it, long before I ever knew of furry fandom, or that I had a preference towards anthropomorphics.  Thanks for that trip down memory lane, serpent. :)

Oh and, here's one more site that I used to love.  Nice to see it's still around too:
http://sneeze1.tripod.com/sneeze.html

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 09:24:53 AM »
XD Bumping this, because it's funny, in an ironic sense.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline tarotgal

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 08:29:29 PM »
http://tos.beastlet.com/major.html along with  http://tgsrealm.tarotgal.net/

FYI, the officially closed TOS moved off beastlet along with my other sites because I wanted a website host that didn't keep going down while I was trying to post sneezy holiday gifts for my friends. It's archived on tarotgal.net along with the sneezefic challenges and the sneezefic archive.

I've been meaning to upload all my newest stories to my realm site, but they're all available on my LJ until I get around to doing that.