Author Topic: Thanksgiving surprise.  (Read 771 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Thanksgiving surprise.
« on: November 27, 2014, 06:40:28 PM »
Currently Iím at my house back home and not in my college dorm, so I donít have a lot of time right now to say what I want. Thanksgiving here means a lot of time with my grandparents, my aunt, and others I havenít seen for a long time o I will be very busy today spending time with them. However, I have a few minutes to say what I want to say ^^. Iím very thankful to be on here. I have some amazing friends on here and they have supported me a lot. I wanted to say thank you :).

Retro
Sneezydragon
Mega
FS
Paws
Erudi
burnKhaos
Sneeze999
SneeZy
Umeko
kyrl
And many others ^^.

Thank you all for being not only people who have a similar fetish but for being great friends to me. I really really am thankful for you guys!! If I had more time I'd say more but I got to get going.

Enjoy the day today!! :D

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving surprise.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:56:08 PM »
d'aww, thanks! happy thanksgiving to all! :3