Author Topic: It's that time of year again. College finals  (Read 721 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
It's that time of year again. College finals
« on: December 03, 2014, 01:14:48 AM »
First off...AAHHHH!!! FINALS!!!

*takes a deep breath*

This happened my last two semesters of college too. Finals week this time is unfortunately two weeks long. I have tests this week and then two more next week :(. It's a big chunk of my grade...but on the positive side of things, I worked hard enough to actually be passing in my classes!! :D I'm really happy I'm not failing anymore!! ^^ I'm sad though because I've been weighed down so much I haven't done much for the site :(

Not to worry too much though. I have had a few friends who have been staying with me and they have urged me in good ways. After all this craziness I will post what I have been working on! :D ...I just hope it'll be alright though. With all this stress my writing skills haven't been too good ^^;.

I'm saying this to show two things. One-I have been working on things
Two-I'll be not online much these next two weeks. BUT! After the two weeks there is a 3 whole week winter break :) Thank goodness for that XD

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Re: It's that time of year again. College finals
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 01:28:48 AM »
Woah. Hey, congrats on the passing so far, SS, that's pretty solid of you to keep going through the pressure. Just keep focused and keep on trudging, and it'll be over before you know it! And I know you can do it, for sure! Once you're gone with that, without a pinch of hesitation will you will be welcomed back with open arms, believe it!