Author Topic: [Unlocated] Stitch! Anime - Multiple Episodes  (Read 1485 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[Unlocated] Stitch! Anime - Multiple Episodes
« on: March 25, 2015, 01:46:33 AM »
Stitch made a comeback in a newer series that at first I was very, very skeptical about. It's very different, and my favorite characters are not in the show hardly at all. Also, there are both old and new experiments and perhaps the biggest difference is the location is no longer in Hawaii.

Surprisingly, this is not a Disney show. It's a company in Japan that made a half-cartoon, half-anime series. A lot of the newer characters are anime like but some are more like the original designs. Also, Lilo herself is AN ADULT in this show in one of the very last episodes. That was surprising to see.

Anyway, Stitch himself sneezes at least 3 seperate times in three different episodes. Also, there's an episode where Stitch gets shrunk and some girl does too. MICRO CAUSING SNEEZE against a cat that tries to attack both the girl and Stitch. Actually a really nicely done scene. There's also sneezes from a few of the human characters as well.

Anyway, if anyone is interested I can find the exact times the sneezes happen where Stitch sneezes :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:23:12 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Stitch! (A continuation of the original series!) (M+Multiple)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 08:33:19 AM »
Please do. I've clipped many tickle scenes from this series and its sequels, didn't know there were sneezes too.