Author Topic: My Currently Played Games, all of which are favorites too.  (Read 3812 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

VinkchenzoTheJackal

My Currently Played Games, all of which are favorites too.
« on: February 07, 2009, 10:46:41 PM »
I tend to play Pokemon for the DS, as well as Harvest Moon.
I play NeverwinterNights, DawnOfWar, and HalfLife on the computer.
I play Guitar Hero for Xbox360. And FinalFantasy 12 for PS2.

Offline Megabenx6

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: My Currently Played Games, all of which are favorites too.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 03:14:59 AM »
Wow, I seem to have found another vid game person CX Anyway, I play everything if you know what I meant. the most recent system I have is the Nintendo DS(yea I suck)

I love playing smash brothers(any), I love any megaman game, I also like playing hardcore RPGs, but the type of RPG I usually look forward to playing is freestyle based attacking instead of turnbased, not sure why I do, but still.
Just ebcause I haven't had any new systems doesn't mean I haven't played any of the new games XP I love soul calibur 4, The halo series, basically any fighting type games.

Also, I'm a puzzle game nerd XP I'm in love with them. I just wish I met someone else who is a big fan of chu chu rockets as much as I am XP

Games I'm currently trying to complete are:
Kirby and the Canvas Curse
Megaman StarForce two
Sonic Chronicles and the Dark Brotherhood
Megaman ZX advent
Mario kart DS

They are all DS games because I just got my DS XP;;
BTW does anyone have Mario Kart DS and WiFi with it? I get really bored playing with myself sometimes XP

Gadget

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:38:26 AM »
I tend to lean towards classic arcade video gaming. I don't get much time to play the new games these days. I'm into mostly fighting games, though as far as other genres go: Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2, stuff like that.

VinkchenzoTheJackal

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:04:06 AM »
I tend to lean towards classic arcade video gaming. I don't get much time to play the new games these days. I'm into mostly fighting games, though as far as other genres go: Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2, stuff like that.

The classics you listed are amidst my video game collection.
The first several FinalFantasy games as well as the old Sonic games and Metroid games are well liked by me. I don't really like the new version of sonic and his buddies, and the recent addition to the storyline involving smaus aran makes me prefer the older metroid too.
We obviously have things in common elsewhere, as the desire to prefer classic things over more recent or modern versions of things is usually a sign of a variety of positive and negative traits.

Offline Megabenx6

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:44 AM »
Awesome! Do any of you guys have any games in your NES that people haven't heard of? XP I collect them. And about the classics and stuff, my favorite game would have to be megaman 1 and 2 XP I can't get over platformers

Gadget

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
Oh, I've got plenty. I vary from ROM Hacks other people have made [some are English translated or just humorous stuff to give the game a weird WTF feel] to games I used to own as a kid to ones I almost bought at the mall back in the day, but passed on [Wario's Woods for example].

MegaMan 1 is crazy difficult. I prefer 3, 5, and 6. Super Mario Brothers 2 and 3 is pretty cool. For lulz, I even got some reknowned critically shunned games for their difficulty and complexity: Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Dr. Chaos, Golgo 13, to name a few.

Fighting game was: Street Fighter II series, Fatal Fury, stuff like that. Since my internet ping is kinda bad, I can only play someone on the older games on my Kawaks emulator once in a blue moon.

Chendron

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 01:07:06 AM »
Currently working on completing Okami and Okamiden.  Enjoying them both a lot.