Author Topic: [Unlocated] Mia and Me - UNKNOWN  (Read 2275 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
[Unlocated] Mia and Me - UNKNOWN
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »
I don't know if I'm lucky or I have a kind of sneeze radar...but every time I'm bored and I start to zapping on my TV most of the time I catch some sneezes on a children show or cartoon...

However, this time I've found some sneezes on the episode 3 of the second season from show "Mia and me".
Unfortunately I can't locate the episode of the english version...maybe it has a different title or number...
So, the little animal cooked a pepper soup that makes to sneezes all the characters and himself too. It was funny because when he sneezes by smelling the soup he blow it on the king/queen face. Then the fairy uses it to defeat a dragon at the end. XD

The scene starts at 7.45, then the dragon scene at 18.48 and he sneezes strong at 20.24.
 But I've found it watching on tv the scene at 20.20 where the fairy smells the soup and her fiend said "she doesn't sneeze!" ;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2syokx_mia-and-me-2-03-gli-animali-guardiani_tv
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:38:42 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Louise63146

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: No clue
Re: Mia and me [M+M/F humans]
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 04:40:08 AM »
Based on this recommendation, I purchased Season 2, Episode 3 from Amazon Prime.  It is not the episode you reference.

Would you mind including the name of the episode?

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 01:23:56 PM »
I know... :-\
The english version has a different number...and I think a different title too. Because I tried to find it but I can't, I've found it on french and it has a completely different titl too.

The translation from the italian title is "The guardian animals" but for example on french the title is about the pepper soup...so, I don't know... :-[

Offline Louise63146

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: No clue
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 07:10:33 PM »
Aw, too bad!

Well, if you have Amazon Prime, they have all the episodes from both seasons, so .... maybe you could look through the episodes by the descriptions, and figure out which one it is?  They're all in English.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:58:50 PM »
Maybe the title is about the unicorn, in the episode plot the bad guy wants to rob it from the fairy.

off-topic -> Last week I was in my country house where I haven't an internet connection and after a few days I started to feel a strong need to see some sneezes...so I started watching TV and I've catched this episode again! XD

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sassafrass
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat (Turkish Angora)
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 07:30:43 PM »
Just an educated guess based on the episode titles presented on Wikipedia, but perhaps it is "The Unicorn Trap"?

I'll have a look myself, but by the episode description you're giving, that title seems to be the most logical.

-edit- Not that one. I'm gonna go searching more in-depth.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:36:55 PM by Paws »
"Check out the bees; they don't buzz around for money. They do it for free -- makin' love, makin' honey. Spreading pollen; how can you not fall in love!? And it might make you sneeze, but you better believe it's beautiful stuff."

http://sillysternuphiliac.tumblr.com/
http://snifflynose.deviantart.com/
http://www.twitter.com/sternutweets

(My adorable avatar was made from a sketch by Erudi!)