Author Topic: What about Pluto?  (Read 1182 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
What about Pluto?
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:33:45 PM »
Pluto is one of the sneeziest character of Disney but I've always had a question in my head about him...
In cartoons he sneezes with dust, pollen, soap powder, perfume and getting his nose tickled by everything(bubbles, chewingum, furry tails...) but WHY and I said WHY he never sneezed with the most obviously thing in the world, the PEPPER?  ???

He is a dog, so in a story someone could spill pepper on the ground when he was tracking him smelling the floor...or maybe in a kitchen...I don't understand...I really wanted to see Pluto sneezing with pepper!  ;D

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: What about Pluto?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:33:51 PM »
i think you may be onto something here XD

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:38:34 PM »
Hey, someone else noticed this! I was always wondering that too. He's sneezed from soap powder, pollen, bubbles rubbing his nose, Figaro's tail, perfume, dirt/dust.... But never pepper. NEVER. Its kind of impressive that he's sneezed so much without pepper being involved. XD
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 04:45:40 PM »
Yeah, if Disney team likes so much to make him sneeze why hey never used it to him?? The only 2 time I remember there is the pepper in a Pluto cartoon is when Mickey makes to sneeze a clamp with it and when Pluto uses it on Bobo...