Author Topic: your favorite build-up/oh no moment in sneezing?  (Read 3237 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
your favorite build-up/oh no moment in sneezing?
« on: August 19, 2015, 08:57:18 AM »
out of the characters from the video files? what character in cartoons/movies and such would you imagine having a really good build-up before the sneeze?

i'm probably gonna go with this one: http://sneezefurs.org/clipspqn/Marsupilami%20-%20Ep11-1%20A%20Spotless%20Record%20-%20M%20-%20Marsupilami%20-%20Side-effects.avi Marsupilami XD

call me crazy bu that dramatic music definitely adds to the fun of it all x3

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
Re: your favorite build-up/oh no moment in sneezing?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 06:50:26 AM »
I have to say maximus from tangled ever after. It just gets me for some reason.

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Panda
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:44:26 AM »
The elephant in the old Mickey cartoon where Pluto blows red pepper into it's trunk.

Offline demosthenes

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:18:11 PM »
"Here it comes... a great big sneeze!"
Winnie the Pooh - Springtime with Roo - M - Winnie the Pooh - Dust - Song.avi

Also if they ever made an animated version of "Stand Back," Said the Elephant, "I'm Going to Sneeze" (or even if someone just uploaded a recording of reading it) that would definitely be my favorite.  Someone should really write a prequel or a sequel.  Or retool the story so that the elephant isn't able to hold back his colossal sneeze.  I mean, we all know unfinished sneezes with huge itchy buildups go somewhere, right?  If you ask me, it's only a matter of time...

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 08:14:08 PM »
i second that, i'm surprised there hasn't been an animated version of that already with that book.

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 04:07:13 AM »
Wow, why didn't I think of the winnie the pooh one, I love that one too.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 03:34:10 PM »
Alice in Wonderland the Disney cartoon had one of the most memorable scenes of my childhood, but I think I'd have to go with two from the old Scooby Doo cartoon.

One is from Scooby himself *surprising I know. A male character having one of my personal favorite build ups? INCONCEIVABLE! XD* The sneeze happened in an episode where he is in an old sawmill. Sawdust and dust in general is everywhere, and as he is trying to sniff for clues the way he normally does, sawdust piles up on top of his big nose. I think what made this build up so different from his other sneezes is he desperately tried to hold it back, with him even swishing and wriggling his muzzle to try to shake off the sawdust. It didn't work, and he ended up sneezing a strong sneeze.

The other is from Velma. The mummy episode from Scooby doo is one of my favorites of all time, and this sneeze plays only a part of the reason why. Velma is, don't ask my how, quickly disquised in an Egyptian outfit. Her hat has a long feather that reaches downwards because of her breathing and tickles her nose three seperate times. What gets me in this build up is how you see the Mummy getting closer and hear the tickling sound effect of the feather, but the sneeze doesn't happen yet. It builds up, and she tries to resist starting to hitch her breath for as long as she can. Eventually, however, the tickling feather proves too much for her to handle. She sneezes just at the right moment too, distracting the mummy to turn her way as Scooby escapes the mummy's sights.

Special mention goes to that Pooh sneeze, and also the scene in Fox and the Hound where both foxes sneeze :D I loved her sneeze, but what made this sneezing scene memorable to me was how one sneeze from the flower caused the other to sneeze too. I rarely ever see this happen in all my time watching movies and TV.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »
i've always wondered if someone had a clip of it :) i keep seeing the one where she's in a haystack

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 10:59:14 PM »
while it probably doesn't count, i got a bit of a chill seeing louis the alligator sneeze in princess and the frog. XD i wish it happened again just one more time in the film without any songs in the background; that would've been so funny, not to mention breezy and powerful. x3

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 04:18:13 AM »
Oh, wow. So many thing I didn't think of. I agree with you. Not my favorite species to sneeze but the buildup was great.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 06:59:22 AM »
For me it's the sneeze from Godzilla: The Series. I don't know why, but the sound is definitely part of the reason, and Zilla being attractive.