Author Topic: Creepella and Geronimo Stilton sneezes (Lots of F, M)  (Read 978 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Creepella and Geronimo Stilton sneezes (Lots of F, M)
« on: September 02, 2015, 08:00:30 PM »
While at work last month I took time during lunch breaks to look at the books the thrift store I worked at had. Every day dozens of new books would come in, and that meant there was always a new chance to find something different. I got REALLY lucky, and found some really nice sneezing pictures! Not just sneezing with words, although I found a lot of those too.

I wanted to share the most worthy to note of them.

The Geronimo Stilton series has a spin off series. Its main focus is a side character that was so popular she got her own mini series. http://geronimo-stilton.wikia.com/wiki/Creepella_von_Cacklefur
Pretty much she's a writer like Geronimo, only she has much more focus on darker, creepier themes. She's also way more likable in my opinion than Geronimo is and doesn't make *thank goodness* nearly as many cheese puns.

In the book I found at the thrift store Creepella's grandfather invents something that I truly believe one of us should invent someday XD. It's an endless box of fireworklike powder, only it's purpose is to entertain other people when you sneeze. He's an old trickster and tests it first on Creepella herself. Creepella in turn is eager to see how it works on Geronimo. At the end of the book, the entire fair is running wild with this new form of entertainment XD.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: Creepella and Geronimo Stilton sneezes (Lots of F, M)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 08:10:29 PM »
https://books.google.com/books?id=VSURANJqR7AC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=thea+stilton+sneeze&source=bl&ots=mP67_7HG9o&sig=AVW8GSbsY1VPb8WK6pOX0SZMxMM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CC4Q6AEwA2oVChMIwbHFqpLZxwIVhZSICh0qTg6T#v=onepage&q=thea%20stilton%20sneeze&f=false

I made an old post about another sneeze from the Geronimo series. I don't know if I made the picture link, or if anyone saw it. I believe there's 4 seperate pictures that show the pretty blonde mouse, Colette, sneezing from a cold. She sneezes at some of the worst times XD, and the cure she tries makes her muzzle show off a little redness. Her nose really bothers her in this book ;)

https://books.google.com/books?id=UWxzBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT54&lpg=PT54&dq=geronimo+stilton+sneeze&source=bl&ots=VJTn5_mTxz&sig=4HCZBj6nFN3MIIkJgvIM7l8Qpy8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCoQ6AEwA2oVChMI5LKsvJPZxwIVB5qICh07twNx#v=onepage&q=geronimo%20stilton%20sneeze&f=false

Another Geronimo Stilton sneeze. Is it just me, or is there a writer in that series that just likes to target this mouse character with sneezing? He sneezes a LOT throughout the series. I'm kind of surprised to be honest. Even in a children's series that show off a lot of extreme puns and expressive words, they go over the top with just how often Geronimo sneezes. It's cool to see and I like it :), but man he sneezes a ton.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Creepella and Geronimo Stilton sneezes (Lots of F, M)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 08:39:02 PM »
ooh, this is incredible! thanks for sharing! :3