Author Topic: [Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?  (Read 14173 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 01:59:51 AM »
(I hope I didn't go overboard here, this paragraph may be too long, sorry.)

"Bless you too Mac." she said nostils flaring. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's alleee... allergies are acting up in here" the tickle in her nose flared back up. "That looks great Little V, your costume looks great." She said opening a cardboard box and sniffing as to try to get the tickle out of her nose. As she stood up she saw Victor walking around her acting like he was trying to get away from something. "Where you going Little V." she said as she figured out what he was moving away from. When he opened the chest he had disloged some dust. Her nose began twitching as she said, "Stupid alleeee...EHHHEEEEEEEE...allergies." she said putting a finger to her twitching nose and flaring nostrils rubbing her big, sensitive nose. "I may have to sneeee....sneeze soon." she said rubbing her nose more vigorously trying to get rid of that nagging tickle.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:06:42 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 03:30:53 AM »
"Th-thank-- thank ya!" Mac replied, pinching his pink nose.

Vic's actions made the cat stifle another sneeze again, making the poor feline break up his speech. Still, his friend made him laugh and definitely livened up the spooky nature of where they were. With the chest open with a large poof- out poured most of the contents: speak of the devil, there was a Zorro-esque costume on the inside, along with a photo album bearing the title-- "SPRINGVINE PLAY, 1963" Perhaps it was a costume piece, well-preserved?

The rest were mostly children's toys, many of which Mac didn't know about or couldn't remember even if had known abot them. Another costume, presumably that of an undead zombie and an old make-up kit to help to te effect, were also there. Chances were, the make-up kit had to have long since molded, or expired.

"Suh--seems likeeh-- seems likeenuh... excuse me," he said, fighting off the urge to sneeze. The dust attacked his small nose on both fronts, and the entire hassle made his movements funny. With his tail in the air flickering around to wave off the unavoidable urge, Mac turned over to Amber-- hurriedly stuffing his face onto his sleeve so he wouldn't sneeze on her. "HeeccHSSSFFFTTCH! HYEECCSSCCHHFTTT.... Seems like we hib.. hid-- damn it, hit the jackpot here, I... Igunn... AAYEESSCCSHHFFTTT.. gud--- well, I don't mind going as that French swordsman or whatever here-- we can play eeh-- EEHH... play off eet--- damn this dust! EEAAYYEESCHHHXXFFT!!"

Offline ReptilianRhinitis

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Bluejay
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 04:52:04 AM »
Little V, recovering from his coughing fit, kept up his footwork retreating to the back of the room. Having suitably amused himself for the moment, he puts away his weapon. Whilst his two friends continue to struggle with their nasal onslaughts, Little V continues rummaging through mounds of old news papers, dust-covered clothes, and decaying cardboard boxes before excavating a red motorcycle helmet. Missing the V, however beggars can't be choosers can they? Blowing dust off the visor, the avian smiles seeing his dull reflection in the glass. Still in great condition.
Unbeknownst to him, the pile of cardboard boxes behind him begins to teeter. He holds the helmet up high before lowering it atop his head, yellow  unruly plumage engulfed by a luminous red hot finish.Grinning, he takes a wide stance, his middle finger, thumb, and pinkie stick out from his right hand which he then raises high in the air.

"HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!"

Dust continues to cascade from the precarious monolith of boxes behind him. The scent of rotting cardboard fills the air. Oblivious as ever, the conure continues to take on rather...theatrical poses. "You want some? Well, come and---NGHh!"Within a matter of seconds a certain Viewtiful bird finds himself engulfed by an avalanche of rotting cardboard. Occasionally a tail feather will poke through the surface, but soon all movement seems to stop. Quite the embarrassing obituary, lost at attic.

Suddenly, movement below the surface, a quick jerk and a few boxes shuffle out of place, accompanied by a strained "Hih-Hehh--KT'sch!" And another, and another...
Eventually our red-clad hero emerges, graceful as ever; crawling out of the wreckage short of breath before proudly declaring, "I'm alive!"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:16:02 AM by ReptilianRhinitis »

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 06:33:12 AM »
"I need to sneeze." Amber said as her nose gave a huge twitch. Her nose ticked as she rubbed it vigorously. Eventually getting the tickle down too a manageable level, but it certainly wasn't gone. She could feel one of her massive sneezes building up it the back of her nose "Whew, that was close, I thought I was for sure gonna sneeze there." "oh yeah, bless you again Mac." she said opening another cardboard box. Just as she opened the box she heard a crash. Looking back she saw Little V get toppeld with boxes. Little V reemerged seconds later. "Little V, are you ok!" she exclaimed as she sniffed. She Immediately regretted it. When the boxes fell it kicked up all of the dust right into her face. Amber's nostrils started to flare again. Her nose gave a massive twitch as she said. "Oh no, the duuu...UUUUUU....dust is gonna make me sneee......EEHHHEEEEEEE......EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHC CCCCOOOOOO!!!!! Amber had to sneeze. Luckily she turned away from Mac as to not sneeze directly onto him. "Bless me." She said looking back into the cardboard box.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 10:03:25 AM »
The humorous fun by Vic was a good sign for Mac that it was time to get out; grabbing whatever he could out of the chest without thinking, he quickly made motions for his friends to get out of the attic.

"Bh--beh, thisb place is ss-sstartin' to get on meh n--- my neh... SSCCHFFFNXXT," he stifled again. His nose was on fire tonight! The dust was the thickest he'd ever felt, and all sorts of the insides of his nose was set ablaze. Worse still, it was pretty unlikely he'd be able to clean his treasure of a costume and still make it in time for the party. "Veeh-veh-vvv... vvYEEAAASCCHSXXXXNT!! ... Vic, c'bon, let's ged... let's de-ged outta heh--heh... here! Ambuh... you'ddoo! You too!"

A cold chill ran down his furry spine as he quickly made his way out of the attic, hunched over with his nose slightly dribbling with a little bit of snot. The feline made out with a period piece hat, a button-up cloak, a toy sword slightly bent, boots and cape. There was something odd about it, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

The cat couldn't hold out much longer. Sooner or later those sneezes would hit full force, making the cat dizzy as he stumbled out of the ladder's grip and back to the main hallway.

"Obkey-- I'm dun... dunHYEEAAASHHOOOOOO!! *snifffffffsnort* ...I'mm-- I'mma go put this on, I bet we're late for the part-parteh..."

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 07:14:55 AM »
(A suggestion since ReptilianRhinitis is currently not replying; temporarily take over his character for the sake of continuing it. It was nice to see this exist and getting posts, but it came to a sudden halt, and that's not good.)
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1108 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »
(i dunno about taking over his character, but i can temporarily have Mac and Amber talk for a bit ^^ wanna do that Playstation Man?)

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 01:24:37 AM »
(Really sorry for not getting to this until now, extremely hectic day at work. Don't know what's going on with reptile but that sounds like a great idea. Let's do it. You wanna start or should I? Anyway, looking forward to your reply. Hope you had a great day.)

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2015, 06:00:19 AM »
(you can start if you'd like :3 we can just pick up from Mac's sneezing fit and have them check out the costume finds)

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 06:38:03 AM »
"One second, Mac." Amber said looking inside the box sniffing in the process. "Ah ha, I knew I would find something useful in one of these old boxes." she exclaimed as she pulled out an old Hawaiian hula outfit. Remembering Mac was already downstairs and waiting for her."Alright Mac, I'm coming down." she said making her way back to the ladder still sniffing as she started rubbing her nose with her paw. Climbing down the ladder she said under her breath. "The duuuu.... dust sure is getting to me tonight." as she was getting down to the final steps of the ladder Amber glanced over at the clock on the wall. "Oh no," Amber thought looking at the clock. "How did time go by so quickly!" She thought rubbing her nose and sniffing. "Wow, this costume is dusty." She exclaimed as her nostrils flared.

(I know, I know. A hula dancer, how lame. I couldn't think of another costume so hula dancer it is.)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:40:35 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 07:22:07 AM »
Mac chuckled, finally regaining his breath. "I think you look good in that, actually," the feline confessed, scrambling for the nearest place to wipe his nose. Confined to his sleeve for now he cleaned up his face just a little bit and then showcased what he had found. It was kind of a mashup of assorted items, but not too far apart that one couldn't guess who he was: a Musketeer.

"I know this has got to have, like, four layers of dust on it-- but I'm gonna go with this. It's the best I got, and once that's over with, we can lay this little adventure to rest, heh!"

Shaking off the dust of the costume did more harm than good as puffs of it covered the air, forcing Mac to sneeze again. "HeeAAACKKKCHOOOOO!! ...Heeehh, heeehhh, HEEEAACCCHOOOOOO!! Accch.... exc-- excuse me, I need to... yeah... gimme... gibbe a moment..."

As Mac left to his bedroom, he shut the door. Sneezing could still be heard in loud and sudden burts, too. He'd arrive moments later looking a little on the drab side, eyes red and teary.

"Maybe I can go as a sick Musketeer with a terrible cold."

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 01:01:08 AM »
"Awww, thanks Mac." Amber said rubbing her nose more vigorously. "Oh boy, this looks like it's been covered in 8 Layers of dust." she said eyeballing her new costume. "But, I like it, it's got character." she said waching Mac shake off the years of dust on the costume. "So glad I have my paw covering my nose right now." Amber thought to herself. Even with her paw covering her flaring nostils some dust had to get in. By the time Mac returned wearing his musketeer outfit her nose was twitching and her nostrils were flaring. "Oh, that looks great." "Wow, are your allergies that bad?" She asked rubbing her nose some more. "I guess I'm not in any place to talk." Amber said muzzle scrunching. "I have this really annoying tickle in my nose and I think I may sneeze." Amber said. "My paw won't be aaaaaa....AAAAAAHHHHHH..... able to stop this one." She said head tilting back slightly.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:04:16 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 03:13:20 AM »
"Shoot-- okay, let's go grab some tissues, I think they're in the kitchen," said Mac. He felt like putting a finger under her nose like they did in the cartoons, but that'd be awfully silly in a time like this. Guiding his friend back down into the main room, he made a quick turn into the kitchen and looked for the nearest Kleenex he could find. Realizing there wasn't any within the vicinity - embarrassing him further - he grabbed one of the kitchen towels and handed it over to Amber in the hope of making the save. "Here! Uhm-- I know, I know, but try this. I'll wash it later..."

It was at the corner of his eye that he saw a weird, ghostly figure move past him in the process. Yet he shrugged it off.

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 04:31:27 AM »
"Oh, my nose tickles so much." Amber exclaimed as she felt the tickle grow. Her nose was twitching and her nostrils where flaring as she felt Mac leading her down the hallway into the kitchen. "I hate alleeeee....EEEEHHHHHH.... allergies." she said as they got into the kitchen. "Ok, I hope this dish towel will do teeeehhhh......EEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAA.... the trick." Amber said as her breath hitched. She put the dish towel to her nose and began to rub it. Eventually the dreaded tickle subsided a little bit. "Thanks a ton Mac, without you I would have been sneezing my head off." she said rubbing her nose more vigorously.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 10:31:36 AM »
"With a buildup like that, had me thinking you were gonna cut loose a bomb!" Mac teased playfully, and then smiled. "I guess we should probably get ready for that party, heh..."

Mac turned around for a moment and then caught a glimpse of a weird figure suddenly flash and disappear from across the room. He blinked for a moment and paused, wondering if Amber had seen it too. Maybe it was just their other friend fooling around, or someone pulling pranks on the outside. The feline's tail went up as he slowly walked into the dining room area and inspected it.

"You didn't just see that weird flash of light did you, Amber?"

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 08:31:20 PM »
"I was about to." Amber said still rubbing her nose. "We should, we are gonna be late." She said looking over at Mac. Turning around she saw Mac stop dead in his tracks. "What's wrong Mac, did you see a ghost." she said wriggling her nose. "No, was there a flash of light." Amber exclaimed as she followed Mac into the dining room rubbing her nose as she walked. "Where are we going?" She said pulling the dish towel away from her nose. "Ah, that's better." "The tickle is a bit better than it was up in the attic." She said. "Thanks so much for this towel Mac, I'm gonna keep it with us until we leave for the party in case one of us needs it." Amber exclaimed twitching her nose.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:45:40 PM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 09:30:09 PM »
"I could've sworn I saw... no, it couldn't be-- it was some sort of ghost," Mac admitted, and then rubbed his temple a bit to make sense of the situation.

As he walked around the room some more, leaving Amber there behind him, he took another quick around. Suddenly there was the image again - some weird ghostly figure who was right out fo the door and waiting for him. The feline paused and remained speechless. The ghostly feeling across from him was strong enough that for some reason ti was beginning to make his sense tickle... almost like he could sniff it out, unless the ghost's presence was purposely making him feel like he wanted to make him sneeze.

"There! There it is, Amber, I see it!" he called out, waving to the front door. The ghostly apparition didn't resemble anyone or anything in particular, but the faded phase of white light certainly was there...

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 10:56:04 PM »
"If you say so Mac." Amber said skeptically. Following Mac around the room. Suddenly she saw Mac turn around. "What is it Mac." She said as she turned around only to see a sort of mist in the air. "Whaaaa.....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH......" Her nose suddenly started tickling again as she looked at the ghostly figure. She shoved the towel back up to her nose and began rubbing it as the figure faded away. "What waaaa.... was that thing?" She said still rubbing her nose. "And why did it maaaaaa....AAAAAAAHHHHHHH....make my nose itch." She said rubbing her still twitching nose.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:42:31 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2015, 11:57:04 PM »
Not sure if Vic wanted to check this out, Mac looked over at Amber and wondered allowed what they should do. "Should we go follow it? I mean-- we she... shou... shoulehh... heehh... AAACCCHSSNXXT...  should.. shoul--gehh--geh--geh-AAACCHHEENXXSSTTTCH.... get going to this party. I don't have time geh-- geh--ghosts..."

Maybe the ghost was trying to warn them, or needed their help. Thinking he should do it, the feline suddenly wandered out of the house and hoped his friends would follow. What a time to see ghosts on Halloween night!

"HYEEEACCHOOOOOOO!" Mac sneezed allowed as he wandered into the neighborhood streets in search of the ghost.

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2015, 12:21:24 AM »
"I think weeee....EEEEHHHHHHH..... we should follow it, now it's got my attention." Amber said as she sniffed. We can be a little late to the party." Amber said rubbing her nose. "Don't you wanna know what it is Mac." She said. "What I don't understand is that when it appeared I felt like I needed to sneeze." Amber said following her friend into the street. "Bleeeee....EEEEEEHHHHH.... bless you Mac." She said as her nose twitched. "Did it tickle your nose too, or is it just my nose the ghost some how affects." Amber said rubbing her nose some more. The tickle in her nose subsided a bit after she got into the street, so she removed the dish towel from her nose. "You need this Mac, you seeee.... seem to be sneezing a lot more than me."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:25:31 AM by Playstation man »