Author Topic: Accidental or Deliberate sneezes?  (Read 2315 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Accidental or Deliberate sneezes?
« on: November 30, 2015, 12:02:53 AM »
Ok, here's a question for you all, which is your favourite?

1. the 'Accidental' sneeze where a sneeze is triggered by accident (Such as most of Scooby Doo's sneezes!)

Or

2. The 'Deliberate' sneeze where the sneeze is triggered on purpose (Thinking of the Dragon God in conker's bad fur day here)

AND

Bonus question!

Do you prefer the sneezer (Once the sneeze is triggered) to try to stop the sneeze, or just let go?

Thanks for reading this! :)

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental or Deliberate sneezes?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 12:13:42 AM »
i like both <3 you can even mix the two

accidental especially, since it can cause so much alarm and intensity. caught in a closet, stuck in the shower, or in the middle of an opera. the deliberate one, to clear a path or start some noise, hehe, or to get revenge even. sneezing has all sorts of fun possibilities.

whether or not the sneezer tries to stop or lets it go, i'm okay with either. x3 i think trying to stop it adds to the aurora of fascination, i think.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 12:14:47 AM »
I personally prefer accidental in most cases. I think it better retains its innocence that way, and for me innocence tends to be a fairly important part of the fetish.

I also prefer hold-backs for more build-up, but not to the extent that it's disrupting the flow and cancelling the sneezes. Just enough to make the intensity higher during the end. :)
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 05:27:05 AM »
Both are nice at some points. Accidental ones are great for hiding or outdoor stories, art, or videos. Dilberate ones are great if they need a distraction or they need to clear a path, or they need to get a tickle out of there nose. Pretty much what SnEeZy said. I think holding the sneeze back until they realize that they can't is the best.

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
Great responses so far!  I think I pretty much agree with everybody, any sneeze is fun!

Speaking personally, I'm more of a deliberate than accidental guy.  I do like accidental sneezes, especially when they occur at the very worst possible moment (Whilst hiding! xD)

Buuut...deliberate ones.  I like the deliberate ones that seem like a good idea...and then they're not.  Witness my favourite sneeze of all time, the dragon god out of conkers bad fur day.  Sure, it may seem a good idea to load that titanic nose up with pepper...but once he starts building up, and you look at all that snot...suddenly it's a really bad idea.  And you can't stop it.  He can't stop it.  It's inevitable.  He's going to sneeze, and blast all that stuff out.

...if that makes any sense? :)

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 01:24:57 PM »
Wow, great question and nice responses!

I've always really had this thing for when it's deliberate.  Not that I don't like when it's accidental, but there's just something about a willing victim, whether for erotic reasons, or to actually fulfill a purpose, like to escape something.  I especially like the scenario where the sneezer has a dangerously powerful sneeze, and normally would avoid sneezing at all costs.  But, then finds him/herself trapped somewhere, and decides to try to sneeze to escape.

It's like they decide to do the unthinkable, and plus they might debate about it before doing it, going "Should I?"  And they might talk about their sneeze for a while before doing it. Then, when they go through with it, there's the potential for them to lose control. :)

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Panda
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 02:15:49 AM »
Deliberate is fun especially if it ends up backfiring  ;D
Like when Pluto blows red pepper into the elephants trunk and laughs as the elephant sneezes all over the place and destroys his new house.
But then at the end the elephant unleashes a big sneeze and blows Pluto's house away <3

Offline lukemcnamara72

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 12:45:59 AM »
I like accidental sneezes when you try to stop it

Offline lukemcnamara72

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:07:15 AM »
 Definitely the accidental sneezes, like scooby doo.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 01:25:01 AM »
Deliberate! Something tickling and stimulating a big nose and making the sensitive owner fight back the irresistible, tingly urge to sneeze is wonderful. And the Dragon God from CBFD is a wonderful example, I think. Sprinkle pepper into those helpless nostrils, stimulate and make him burst~ x3
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
Oh I agree, the dragon god from CBFD is one of my favourite sneezes ever...he's just so helpless and...full.  And he even tries to hold it back!  Only way it could be better is if he'd held a little longer... :D

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 09:52:17 PM »
Oh I agree, the dragon god from CBFD is one of my favourite sneezes ever...he's just so helpless and...full.  And he even tries to hold it back!  Only way it could be better is if he'd held a little longer... :D

The long buildup and the musical accompaniment making it all a dramatic buildup is what really gets to me. How you just sprinkle all that tingly tickly pepper right into his nostrils and that thing can't do a thing about it. And despite the fighting, despite trying so hard to not let it happen... all he can do is let his nostrils get stimulated and hitch and build up until a sneeze erupts from him~ x3
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 09:41:24 AM »
Oh I agree!  The music, the camera zooming in and out with each hitch, the fact you have to actually put pepper in both nostrils...and the fact that there's nothing the god can do, he can't do anything but sneeze...eventually.  I love how messy it is too, the sheer amount of stuff that eventually explodes outwards...I love that scene so much! :D

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 08:55:32 PM »
Oh I agree!  The music, the camera zooming in and out with each hitch, the fact you have to actually put pepper in both nostrils...and the fact that there's nothing the god can do, he can't do anything but sneeze...eventually.  I love how messy it is too, the sheer amount of stuff that eventually explodes outwards...I love that scene so much! :D

I'm not so much one for mess, but the sheer helplessness he's stuck with and his loud hitching is absolutely fantastic~ x/3

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 10:00:06 AM »
Oh the helplessness is a massive thing for me, especially in that scene.  There's just nothing he can do to stop you loading his nostrils with pepper, and once the pepper is in there...nothing he can do to stop the sneeze, even though he makes a mighty effort to hold it in! :D