Author Topic: Bad Kitty Goes to the Vet [M, Dog, Flowers]  (Read 706 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Eternal Sonata Wiki
  • Fursona Species: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Bad Kitty Goes to the Vet [M, Dog, Flowers]
« on: February 28, 2016, 01:17:42 AM »
When Bad Kitty goes to the vet, she's given a shot to put her to sleep. She has a dream in which she finds herself at the kitty version of the pearly gates. There, the gatekeeper looks her up and sees that she's spent a good portion of her life harassing a poor, defenseless dog named Puppy, so she tells her that she has 24 hours to do something unconditionally nice for Puppy, or else instead of Pussycat Paradise, she'll be cast down into Puppydog Paradise, since they're always looking for more cats to chase there. However, Bad Kitty's first attempt, giving Puppy flowers, just causes him to sneeze...

Very funny book, BTW, I wholeheartedly recommend it, or any of the other books in the series.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Kitty Goes to the Vet [M, Dog, Flowers]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 02:11:10 AM »
hehehe :D