Author Topic: What is your history with the fetish?  (Read 626 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ThatOneBird

• Young Kitten
  • I write stuff
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Phoenix
What is your history with the fetish?
« on: March 16, 2016, 03:10:38 PM »
How did you get into/learn about this fetish in the first place? I think it would be nice to read about other member's experience with the fetish.

This is my personal history (sorry for huge text wall):
I guess I showed an interest in sneezing in (I think?) around kindergarten. There always used to be this commercial for an allergy medication that I would watch over and over again. I would link the commercial if I remembered what it was for, but that was a long time ago. I always liked seeing the person sneeze in the commercial. I would always get excited when that commercial came on, and when my parents asked me why I liked the commercial, I said it was because of the "dancing brooms" or something. And then came Dragon Tales. I adored that show when I was younger, and I absolutely loved to see Ord sneeze from all of the dandelions. That was one of the highlights of the show for me, although I never told anyone that. When I was about 11 or 12 I remember looking up sneezing videos on youtube, but I never knew that it was related to a fetish or anything. Then within recent years, I can't remember the exact number, I was at the dentist and there was that show "Paw Patrol" on (because they always have cartoons on in those places) and it was an episode where the one dog made the other dog follow feathers to find a duck which would make him sneeze. After that, I said to myself, "Okay, I really want to know what my interest with this is." I looked it up and discovered this thing called a "sneezing fetish". So yeah... after that I was really weirded out and I ignored it until last November, when I finally started looking at the Sneeze Fetish Forum and accepting that this was who I was. I was never turned on by anything else except sneezing, but that is just who I am. Then recently I clicked a link from the Sneeze Fetish Forum that brought me here, and this is where I am today.

There are probably things that I am forgetting, but oh well that was a while ago and I can't be expected to remember every single detail.

So, what are your stories?
Feel free to add me on skype, I'm always up for chat and I am normally up for RP.

I am taking requests for stories!

Offline TRC

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dolphin
Re: What is your history with the fetish?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 03:54:27 PM »
The earliest I can trace my interest back to is watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as a child, since I think Sneezy was a big part of why I wanted to watch it. Over the intervening years there've been a number of movies or books where a sneezing scene really stuck with me more than it should have - Honey I Shrunk the Kids comes to mind. It wasn't until I was 19 that I discovered this was a fetish, after I was watching the 2004 Thunderbirds movie and found myself fixating on the Sneeze of Doom scene. Soon after I started exploring sneeze clips on youtube and reading stories on Serotica and Sneeze Fetish Forum. I don't clearly remember what brought me here, though.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: What is your history with the fetish?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:27:38 PM »
I can't explain in just 5 minutes everything. Class starts very soon...so I will just say that I blame scooby doo, Alice, monstro, and Google. All of them led me where I am today. Also FS himself led me here :) it was on DA in 2011...when I have more time I will explain more :)