Author Topic: No game no life anime  (Read 340 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
No game no life anime
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »
I've had a lot of home issues the past few weeks. A thunderstorm caused flooding in the basement and wind speeds were so great tree trunks and branches split apart all over not just my hometown but neighboring towns. I haven't had much time on sneeze related websites at all or have been on DA sadly :( I've been more focused on helping to fix and also pay for damages. It's...not cheap :(

Anyway I wanted to give a shout out to an anime called No game no life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjoamSBPhKs
It's a fun anime that has heartwarming moments as well as some interesting characters. It also is more pervy than I would like but the humor is actually funny to me XD

I want to give special mention to the very last episode because there are furry earred/tailed characters that some of you would be interested in. A fox lady and a little canine/blue character that I enjoy a lot. The very beginning of the episode, 9:35-9:55, are the intros of the characters but I recommend the entire episode...actually I recommend this anime in general. It's very short, just 12 episodes long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVs8QnK-brE this is the first episode.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 04:31:54 PM by sneezyserpent »