Author Topic: Suggestion: Species Preference Continued Box  (Read 333 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Suggestion: Species Preference Continued Box
« on: November 24, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
Hi, everyone.

I was going over my profile the other day, and I had a thought.  For the "favorite part of sneeze" section, there's a multiple-choice section, and then there's a box that you can use to elaborate.  This makes sense, since sneeze preferences can be complicated.  But in my case (and I think for a fair number of other members as well), my species preferences are as detailed, if not more. 

My suggestion is simple:  I'd like to see a "Sneeze Species Preference Continued" box added to the forum profile options, so that we can share our favorite critter tastes better. 

Now, I admit that I'm not a coder and have no real concept of how easy or hard this would be to add.  So I apologize if this idea is ridiculous for being very work-intensive.  If that's the case, please let me know.  Otherwise, thanks for considering my idea.