Author Topic: Charmander's Sinusitis – Finally Finished!  (Read 429 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Erudi

• Erudork
  • Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • So just watch what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Erudi on dA
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Silken Windhound)
Charmander's Sinusitis – Finally Finished!
« on: December 11, 2016, 04:43:46 AM »
I don’t know how many of you read this back when I was still working on it, but it is now finished!  It started out as a commission for Retro over two years ago!  He started commissioning other things before having me finish it, though.  Death Blossom on the PSF commissioned me to draw the final page just to tie up the loose end. :)  I don’t have easy access to a scanner here at college, so I had to take a photo with my phone.  If someone reminds me, I will scan it when I get home in a week!  I will have a month off from school for winter break.

Here it is, with the last page included! http://sta.sh/21l8apzvuev5
*gulp* "You heard the man.  'Write it good.'  Yup, 'write it good' or it's back to wheezing your way through the flower show." *sigh* "No pressure."

Icon by albinosharky on dA.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
Re: Charmander's Sinusitis – Finally Finished!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:05:02 PM »
This looks great. <3
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Panda
Re: Charmander's Sinusitis – Finally Finished!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:39:44 PM »
Wow that quite the long amazing comic!