Author Topic: Mashtooth [ M ]  (Read 721 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
Mashtooth [ M ]
« on: January 28, 2017, 06:08:18 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk6Y3jh6hNY

We have his sneezing animation twice. I don't know what this would be marked under, though. Maybe as [ M - Tickle ]? Because I imagine the cause of the big guy's sneeze is Starfy's legs kicking around and tickling inside his nostril.

But the guy actually attacks by trying to suck you in through his nose! Just imagine getting jammed in there, or sprinkling pepper when he tries~
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Derzaege

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: Mashtooth [ M ]
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 07:25:08 PM »
Nice! Those nostrils... I really like how it takes a bit to agitate him enough, before he can't hold back :)

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 01:58:16 AM »
He's trying so hard to best you, but he can't if there's a sneeze starting to build up those nostrils of his~ XP
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
Oh my, those nostrils!  Such an...interesting attack!  So many possibilities there :D