Author Topic: [F + Adult + Allergy + Macro] Hayley's Hay Fever  (Read 388 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Feather

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varies. Many characters.
[F + Adult + Allergy + Macro] Hayley's Hay Fever
« on: March 18, 2017, 01:27:17 AM »
Another art trade! This time with Y31. Here's my half...Hayley the macro German Shepherd on a visit to a farm. If you want the whole story, you're in luck...Spare Wisp popped into the stream while I was drawing and was so inspired, he wrote the story to go along with it! I'll put a link as soon as he posts it. For your pleasure...a clean version and a messy version!

Edit: Here's Spare Wisp's story to go with the picture: http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3362

Thanks, Wisp!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:07:07 AM by Feather »

Offline Y31

• Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: [F - Adult - Allergy - Macro] Hayley's Hay Fever
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:29:25 AM »
11/10, I adore it!  Now to work more on the story I promised you.

There's a lot of detail in this, I would encourage everyone to look closely and see what you can see!  ;D

Offline Spare Wisp

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:44:21 AM »
I think it's obvious enough to say that I enjoy this image a huge amount since I wrote an entire story about it, but that won't stop me from saying it again here.  Awesome work on this, and it's great to have you here, Feather.

Offline Feather

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varies. Many characters.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:48:32 AM »
Thank you both so much! I really appreciated the suggestions and critiques in stream. You guys helped it come out well!