Author Topic: One of my video's has 3,139,146 views!!! How is this possible.  (Read 550 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJRhQFnA2s
I really haven't been around very much lately and haven't been on the other forum in a couple of years, even after being one of the first 500 members to join.  Anyway,  I was just on my Youtube channel and noticed that this video at the top has 3,139,146 views :)  It has been up for 10 years (has it been that long) but still that seams like a crazy amount compared to the others that only have a few thousand each.  OK, how do I make money off of this LOL ;D
I did find two new Scooby Doo sneezes over the last few months but sadly my laptop no longer has a CD rom so I have no idea how to make clips of them and one is a great sneezing while hiding scene (YUMMM!!)
Well, thank you who watched my video and helped it to break the 3 mill. mark.  Love you all Daphine

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
  • Male fox with good alignment,no trickster or thief
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: One of my video's has 3,139,146 views!!! How is this possible.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 12:19:53 PM »
Good video, but why they sneezed?
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!