Author Topic: (F, Zelda, Zora) Mipna sneezes  (Read 416 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox
(F, Zelda, Zora) Mipna sneezes
« on: March 20, 2017, 02:23:15 AM »
I played some Breath of the Wild and Mipna is pretty cool so I thought this would be neat I suppose so this is...

Mipna sneezes (that's about it)

As link fired his last arrow, the waterblight Ganon finally fell, and all he has to do was place his slate on the unit to purify Ruta.

As the he placed the slate, a heart container was bestowed upon him for his actions, giving a feel of great satisfaction. Right when he was receiving his reward, the Zora champion Mipna appeared before him with the same essence as the fallen Hylian king  that he met earlier on his journey.

"Link, I'm so glad we can finally meet again" says mipna, eager to thank him for his actions, but was occupied by something more demanding. " Before you go, I ju-ja just wanted to say,thiiihhh... That's unusual, how do I have the urge to sneeze in my spirit form."

Link was a bit worried and was looking in his bag to see if he has something that was maybe causing her allergies to act up.

Mean while, Mipna was already having pressing concerns with her nose, how was it acting up when she was but a spirit, she too thought it has to deal with her allergies, but how? Before she could think of that, her breath hitched even more and her nostrils began to twitch and flair with every breath she took, but it wasn't adding up, how could a spirit still sneeze?

Link went passed peeking subtly in his bag and opened it up for a better view, but as he opened his sack, the front of her nose flared wildly as her head perched up all the while she was in the verge of sneezing her head off, but she was still resilient, attempting to keep her nose at bay.

Mipna was about ready to burst, having one hand fanning herself while the other was grasping her nose as best she could, she felt like she was about have her nose get the best of her, and right when she was about to sneeze, her sneeze got stuck, " I thought link was still searching his bag" she thought to herself. Regardless, her nose was still suffering, and it was still painful to hold in, but why would link put away the very thing that would help her sneeze, maybe he thought its what she wanted. She still had to ease her nose, so she took both her hands and started rubbing her nose to ease it a bit, and as she was rubbing her nose she asked, " Link, would you mind taking out that thing bothering my nose, I would greatly appreciate it."

Link thought she didn't want to sneeze, but by judging her expression and what she was doing, she looked like so, but because she asked for the sneeze induced substance,he open the bag and took out the nightshade, which he remembers from his past life was the what really got to her in the springtime, so when she saw it , she asked Link to bring towards her face.

As Link came closer to Mipna, she was still rubbing her nose. She almost forgot why she needed the nightshade until Link brought the nightshade up to her nose. At first, she instead rubbed her nose more furiously, having her nose more sore from her hands than the nightshade, but link put the nightshade right on top of her nose, and immediately, her eyes watered as they crossed and her hands let go of her nose.

"Hihhihhh...HIHHH....HAAAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAAACHIEWWWW WWW....HACHIEW..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahh...CHIEW sniff , still got one in mehhhhhhh....HACIEW sniff sniff Link, I think you can put that away naaaCHIEEEEW sniffffff"

" Now link, thank you so much for helping Ruta and coming all this way to help the Zoras, and my nose *giggles*. Hopefully next time we meet its under better circumstances, and for you to fight ganon, I'd like you to take my healing, as you can see I won't get any use out of it now. Together , Ruta and I will help take Ganon down with you, and when your fighting out there, remember me.

Link felt warmed by Mipna's words as her healing powers entered him and was sure to remember her on future adventures, he still had long way to go, but he knew that today was a milestone met. Right before Link left, he went up to Mipna and whispered bless you and kissed her right on the nose, warming her heart.