Author Topic: If you were a macro...  (Read 3330 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline coonie-choo

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: elephant
If you were a macro...
« on: November 26, 2010, 08:00:57 PM »
This is a question for macros, or if you're not one, IF you were one.

Say you're in a populated area (town, park, etc.) and you feel a really big sneeze coming.
How would you handle it? Would you try to stifle? Would you try to warn all the other little guys?
(and also what part would you enjoy about it? ;) )

Personally (being a macro) I try to hold it off and warn all the others. But they're so big they're hard to hold back :3

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: If you were a macro...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:06:50 AM »
Can't believe nobody ever responded to this! REVIVE!
If I were a macro, and I felt I had to sneeze, in a highly populated area... I'm sure I would grab my nose and start focusing very intently on not sneezing, while scrambling to get as far as I could.  Unfortunately, knowing my nose, I wouldn't be able to get very far before my eyes would shut.  This would make navigation difficult... Then I suppose I'd just struggle with it for as long as I could, trying to let everyone get away, but I know it would explode out of me pretty soon.  Can't fight the inevitable.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline coonie-choo

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: elephant
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
Poor thing :(
Be thankful you're not a macro then!
It's very hard, always destroying things when you sneeze...

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 02:13:55 PM »
Hmm If I were a macro...I would try to hold it in and obviously I wouldn't warn anyone becuase then it would only cause world wide panic, the army would be there, the police would be there, the fire department...it would be like a hostage situation! XD I can just imagine it...

*a feline behind a police car tries to reason through a mega phone* "sir please! just drop the Kleenex!-"
*me* "*sniff* you sure?"
"drop the weapon of mass distruction and we'll meet your demands!"
*me, lowers it* "wait what de-eh..heh-ITCH-EW! *sniffles* ..." *a skyscraper starts to sway then falls over and hits another skyscraper and that skyscraper his another like the domino effect* ^_^;

I guess If the tickle got unbareable and I couldn't get out of town quick enough, I would probably just sneeze into the sky...god have mercy on anyone who's using furry-airways X3 but I hardly sneeze anyway
I loves noses :3