Author Topic: [Project] Wolfie Animation Thread (Last Update 10-23-16)  (Read 45150 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
[Project] Wolfie Animation Thread (Last Update 10-23-16)
« on: February 15, 2011, 11:16:19 AM »
10-23-16: After five years, I still have found no one able to help modify this animation in order to extend it. I continue to search, but in this modern age, people have motivation only for their own projects. There was a small edit to the Wolfie directory that added "Tame" versions of the two original animated gifs. These tame versions are identical to the originals, except the snot has been removed and the orgasm scene in the adult version has been severely toned down. With these, I hope to better showcase the Wolfie animations, without overly intimidating prospective assistants.

07-20-11: Newer edits include attempts at nose wiggles. Some turned out better than others. It would be nice if there was an artist capable of helping, but all attempts have met with intimidation.

03-18-11: Just finished up a new batch of edits. I also started a very detailed changelog outlining everything I've been editing. The February edits are a little light on details, but the edits for today are outlined to the very frames that were edited and how I edited them.

Original: Hey guys, I've got some fantastic news for you. Over the last few days I was struck with a bat of inspiration and knowledge, and through this realization came progress. Attached is the first fruit of said progress. Go ahead, scroll down and look. I'll wait.

Back yet?

There we go. It's story time. Yep, it's Wolfie, from one of the oldest animations in the database, and one of the very few done from a fetish angle. The artist who drew them was in contact with me over the e-mail StoargeStorage@aol.com though I have not heard back from him for several years. I never got an alias for the guy, so they've been in the archive under Unknown / Anon. There were a few other animations he had, including one of a griffon, and a back view of Wolfie. Sadly, I lost those animations, and as of the last contact I had with Storage, he also lost all of his animation related files in a hard drive failure. That included any master file for the two animations that we have.

Figuring the animation out had always seemed to be a daunting task when I looked at it, and I had no idea how to approach it. Until recently when I learned that Image Ready had been integrated into Photoshop. Through layer renaming and groups, I isolated the unique frames, and recorded what frames they turned into. The end result was 100-150 unique frames between the two animations. What does this mean for everyone else? Remixes of the Wolfie animation done how you want them. Don't like the mess? Leave it out! Want more build-up? Add more delays! Like torturing her with pepper? You've got quite a few options!

There's one other benefit. In addition to remixing the existing frames, adding new ones and editing the existing ones is now incredibly easy. You can add a flower to the sniff scene, or add in a new build-up expression. Or even try and color it. ^_^

So without any further delays, the gates are now open - http://sneezefurs.org/wolfie/ - Make sure to read the How To if you want to try and make your own - http://sneezefurs.org/wolfie/(How%20To)%20Animating%20Wolfie!.txt
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:55:19 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
Re: Wolfie Animation Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
Oh nice. Maybe sometime I'll try this. I'd probably bombard her nose with pepper, make the builds longer, and add more mess. X3
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline Enihs

• Young Kitten
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:39:20 PM »
Oooooh. Reckon I could have some fun with this.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 01:06:00 AM »
now that's awesome. i'd love to do it with anthro characters, though.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »
Here's my first real attempt at frame edits. This is the 'messy sneeze' edited to be spray only. Labeling it as Large Sneeze in the master and reuploading the PSD.

I also started edits on making N versions, N = No Mess, so spray-less versions of the relevant animation sequences. This provides multiple benefits. It gives choices for those who do not like spray, as well as providing blank slates for anyone wanting to edit those base frames. I actually made the NL sneeze before the L sneeze, and merged spray layers from other sneezes onto the clean frames.

Let me know what you think, guys.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »
One more animation before bed. Haven't actually checked over this one yet, and I may add more tomorrow, or something. Anyway, enjoy.

Edit: Yup, needs work. Heh. Also, took about an hour and 20 minutes and I was talking with a friend while making it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:51:31 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline blinky

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Wuzzle
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »
I like both of them, good job  :D

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
These are both quite awesome. X3 I really gotta try working with this sometime.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 03:09:30 AM »
Hope you enjoy my attempt. :)
If you don't have adobe Gimp 2.6 works.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 03:29:54 AM »
Wow, not bad at all for a first time. Possibly better than some of my own attempts, haha. I'll add to the notes that Gimp 2.6 works. :D

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 06:02:22 AM »
Yeah, I'm with FS. That one's really good. I actually saved that one to my computer

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »
Megacycle, if you would, e-mail me the PSD so I can load it into the archive for others to check out :3

Offline Smiles2us

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Not sure.
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »
Thank you for doing this.

Do you think we would be allowed to edit the picture and make new animation slides for it?  I would like to try.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »
Yup! Though I request that you make a new group within the PSD and when done, send me said PSD. :3

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 12:31:21 AM »
not bad at all. :3 good work, fellas.

i wouldn't mind at some point, when i get the chance. helping a friend with a webcomic atm though, so i be busy. :B

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 01:12:02 AM »
Thanks for the compliments ;D and the E-mails been sent.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »
So yes, Gimp can open the file and create animations, but the PSDs created by it are not editable via the same Master frame method as when using CS3/4

In any case, I've been really busy tonight fixing many frames. Pixel pushing and cleaning things up. But since I wanted to do SOMETHING practical tonight, I tried my hand at editing the adult stuff. There were only 4 frames that needed a heavy amount of editing but it was definitely tricky. Anyway, no sneezes in this one, just a showoff of the adult stuff after the edits and cleanup.

Edit: New MASTER is in the archive. I'm going to be date-stamping them when I make modifications. Mebby I should make a changelog, too. Heh.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:52:59 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Wolfie Animation Thread [Last Update 3-18-11]
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »
Large update to the Master PSD. All No-spray sneezes are now in. A large sneeze transition for the adult content is also now added. I'm also brainstorming some easier edits to take advantage of props (stuff that won't edit the character, but will bring a new approach to the existing frames. :3) though I may have to do some edits to the sniff loop. Hmmms. We shall see. :D

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
Oh, and here's a bonus. I'm not sure I'll actually do much more with the flower thing, but people can use it as an example of how to add new objects to the animation. The flower stuff is NOT in the Master PSD yet.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 09:18:32 AM »
So I'm using a Win7 computer and the timing on the gifs seems off. By seems off I mean they're REALLY fast compared to what I'm used to seeing. I've only been using WinXP Picture and Fax viewer and sometimes Chrome with the same pacing. I even used Flash at one point and I wouldn't think the timing would be incorrect on a program like that when converting it to a non-self-processed flash/video. :\

Is anyone else seeing them with breakneck speeds, even the old original ones? O.o