Author Topic: [F] The Stranger and Visions...*  (Read 4698 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
[F] The Stranger and Visions...*
« on: August 18, 2011, 11:14:02 PM »
“Now I’ve got ya! No where to hide now, you little brat!” The power of his stomping feet as he charged toward her made the earth shake. A macro rhino was charging towards a mysterious girl at an age of 17. She was completely covered in a purple robe, covering her entire body. Even her tail was covered, making it impossible for the big beast, or anyone else for that matter, to identify what she was. “YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!”

“But…I didn’t do anything to you! Please…stop chasing me…you won’t like the results…”

The rhino, an 87-foot beast with a thick skill that could shatter huge boulders with a single blow, stopped in his tracks and laughed. His laugh made the air around him blow towards the girl, making her blow into the air and fall over. The rhino charged and grabbed her while she was off balance.

“You made me sneeze while I was sleeping. NO ONE MAKES ME SNEEZE WHEN I'M WAKING UP! You just had to sleep in the one spot that made your stupid cloak tickle my nostrils. Well, what do you say to that? Any last requests before I crush you with my horn?”

His horn glistened in the early mourning sunlight. It was roughly 15 feet long and could easily kill her. Whispering her answer, she made him wonder what she said. “SPEAK UP GIRL! I can’t hear you.

Whispering a little louder, she repeated her answer, which was: "I had no other place to go and I thought you were a bunch of gray hills. Sorry, but I can't really see..." but made sure his ears couldn’t hear it.

“FINE THEN! I will bring you closer to my ear and THEN you’ll say your final words. No point in using my horn to kill you if I can’t hear your final words.”

Bringing her up to his huge ears, his ears were about 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide, a full foot and a half taller than she was. Sighing in relief, she knew just what she had to do. She hated to do this, mainly because she was afraid of herself for doing it, she gathered up as much breath as possible. When the big rhino anthro put her a few inches from the opening of his ear, she unleashed a blood-chilling screech.

If the rhino was normal sized, this would’ve killed him. She had only used this screech 4 times in her whole life before this, and she had only used this in ultimate self defense. Making her screech right in Brutus’s ear (the name of the rhino anthro) the full force of it went directly into his brain, causing Brutus to fall over and faint. Taking off her purple cloak, she unfolded her silvery leather-like wings and jumped off his huge hand. “That’ll take care of him for at least 4 hours…I did try to warn him. Sigh…why can’t anyone listen to me?”

This girl was no ordinary girl. She was an anthro bat, a rare species all in their own right, but she was even more rare. Often mistaken for an albino, she had bright pink eyes, a cute nose, 2 long arms that held her wings between them and the sides of her stomach, and she had legs with 4-toed feet. Her hands ,unlike a real bat, was at the end of her arms, just like normal anthros. Her skin was completely silver, with silky light brown hair going all the way to her shoulders. What made her different though, was her unusual gift.

When she was a little girl, her mother died trying to help a 200 foot non-anthro dragon. This dragon was one of the most feared creatures of all the world, creating huge wind storms and major natural disasters. Rumor has it that even a simple sneeze from this massive dragon could cause his volcano home to erupt. To show his gratitude, the dragon gave her mother’s only child a gift…a gift that was unique to dragons. The gift of seeing the future.

The dragon touched the young bat on her forehead with one of his massive claws…but as soon as he touched her, the little girl sneezed. This caused his “gift” to her be incomplete. The girl could no longer see the future willingly, but she could only see the future whenever she sneezed…and she hated it. Every time she sneezed, she wouldn’t see her own future, but other people’s future. Some visions she saw were so terrifying to her that soon after she got her gift she learned to always stifle her sneezes. It didn’t stop the visions, but it did make it so she only saw 10 seconds of someone’s future. If her sneezes went unstifled, she’d see a full 2 minutes of someone’s future.

Her name was Helana, Helana the bat. She knew that the dragon meant well, but she still hated her gift. It made many anthros try to force her to see their future…and if she touched them while she sneezed, she could literally see their future…but only 3 people in the whole world knew about that.

Sighing, Helana quickly flew away from the big unconscious rhino and moved towards a forest. Knowing that her silvery fur would stick out like a sore thumb in a green forest, she quickly tried to cover herself in dirt…and then her nose itched.

“N…No…not now. No…iihhh…ah…aahh…aahhhh...whew......AAHH…APCHiikkk!” The dirt contained a large amount of dust, and unfortunately to Helana’s sensitive nose, she was allergic to dust. Knowing that more sneezes were under way, she desperately tried to find a place where she could relieve her twitching nose. “Seeing” a pond nearby, she held in her incoming sneezes and jumped inside the water, sneezing underwater 5 times with only the last one a full sneeze. She knew this wasn’t good…

Shaking in the water, her pink eyes rolled back into her head and revealed the future. The main reason why Helana hated her gift is because she couldn’t control it at all. She couldn’t control what she saw, when the future was, and where the vision was taking place. All she could control was where she was looking…and that was it. This gift made her a prime target for any anthro that knew about her gift. One raccoon anthro tried to train her, and she learned how to at least not throw up whenever she had a vision, but his real goal was to force her to show him his future. When she learned of his true goal, she felt bitter sadness…but mostly fear. She was scared because her visions were ALWAYS right…no matter how terrifying or peaceful the vision was.

Back to Helena’s current situation, she could’ve drowned since she couldn’t move while she was having a vision, but thankfully, her bones were so light she floated right to the top of the surface after the initial jump. Her vision was happening…and she was confused. Never before was her vision so clouded. She couldn’t see what was happening…but she did hear voices.

“Finally, after all these years, the beginning of the end will soon happen!” As quickly as she heard this, another vision popped up.

“Miserable little pests! I’ll swat you like the micros you are!”

She had another 6 visions, each one was a few gambled words and foggy pictures. She couldn’t even see anyone, so she couldn’t figure out who’s future she was seeing…but maybe this isn’t a person’s future, but a place’s future.Oh, I can’t be doing this now! It’s bad enough that I can’t control my stupid gift, but now new things are happening to me? Sniff…I wish my mother was here. Someone to care about me and not just my stupid visions. Huh? I…I’m back!

Her pink eyes returning, she realized she was chilled…and soaking wet. Looking around, she had floated onto the edge of the pond and was lying on the wet ground. Shivering, she made her way to the sunlight and tried to dry off. I…I know this is dangerous, but if I don’t get dried off I’ll…catch…cold…

As soon as she thought this, her nostrils sucked up a freezing-cold drop of water from the edge of her nose and then it started to twitch. Fighting the urge, she begged herself not to sneeze. Please no…n…not again!

Going against her learned instinct to stifle, she sneezed fully and forced all the ticklyness out with that one big sneeze. Sighing in relief, she realized that her strategy worked. Every time she stifled her sneezes, her nose tried to sneeze yet again, and sometimes it worked to where she had to stifle the same sneeze around 10 times just to ease the tickle enough so she could control her nose enough. Sneezing like this made the tickle gone way faster…but the vision would last longer.

Helana braced herself with her incoming vision and saw a person. She saw a fire surrounding that person, and the man begged whoever was causing the fire to stop.

“Please, I beg of you! Take me, but leave my child out of this!”

Helana hated these kinds of visions, mainly because this would eventually happen sometime in the future guaranteed. Forcing herself to look elsewhere, the vision in front of her disappeared and was replaced with another person, this time it was a female dragon. Judging by her size, a mild 42 feet long, Helana guessed that this dragon wasn’t more than 20 years old, maybe even as young as 15. The dragon still had nostrils as big as Helana’s head, and Helana tried to see more.

She was fascinated with this vision because this time there was no voices, no pain, and no sorrow or terror.Finally! A peaceful vision that doesn’t make me feel bad. Most of the peaceful visions I have are happy family moments…but both of my parents are gone. I’m all alone…

Just as the bat anthro tried to get a closer look at the dragon, the dragon slammed her tail on the “ground” and basically shattered the vision. Her eyes going back into their normal pink color, Helana tried to look around to see what just happened. “OUCH! …Look at me. Sounding like a little wimp. I’ve been taught to be hard, to be uncaring and focused…oh what’s the use!? I’m lost, I’m cold, my fur and my cloths are still soaked, and the sun is finally warming my brown hair enough so at least it’s not soaked anymore. Sigh…why does things like this happen to me?”

“Perhaps it’s because you’re afraid to feel things now.” A gentle and young voice came towards her right side, and Helana literally gave one of her bat screeches. This one was incredibly tame compared to the one she used on the macro rhino, but it still caused the unknown voice to gasp and Helana could hear the person go down on their knees and cover their ears.

For Helana, this was a method of survival…especially since those pink eyes were blind. Unlike most other bats, Helana was born blind, and could only really see when she had her visions. It made her so mad to see when she was completely helpless but couldn’t see when she was living her own life.

This screech made the echo of everything come into Helana’s big ears. Her ears were the odd mixture of a cat anthro and a bat anthro, and even though Helana never knew her dad, she guessed that her dad was probably a cat of some kind. (Maybe that was why she sometimes cutely stalked her insect prey like a cat when the insects were on the ground…)

The image that came from the echo was unbelieveable. Covering her ears, on the ground, was a dragon anthro! And by the feeling of power, kind of a weird sort of aura that was seemingly pouring out of this new anthro, she felt EXACTLY the same way as the feeling of that dragon in the vision!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:10:06 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Undecided
Re: [F + M/Macro + Story] The Stranger and Visions...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
as always, I loved it!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
Re: [F + M/Macro + Story] The Stranger and Visions...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
This story is edited! Also, if you read carefully, it reveals some parts of some stories I have planned for the future...this story wasn't just for a fill in, but it was fun to write this!