Author Topic: [ M/M + Mature + Socks + Paws ] Roscoes "Dusty" Socks  (Read 604 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline FlickWolf

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Wolf
[ M/M + Mature + Socks + Paws ] Roscoes "Dusty" Socks
« on: April 10, 2024, 01:39:45 AM »
Having been dating for some time now, Roscoe had been given a key to Clint's place. Every time he looked down at the key the wolf had given him, he could hear Clint's voice in his mind. "Here handsome, consider this your second home now."
It brought such joy to the husky. Roscoe had just gotten off the bus near Clint's house and was walking along the sidewalk. Looking down he grimaced and thought to himself that his paws were really sore after his shift at the restaurant and couldn't wait to sit down and have a beer with his big wolf.
When he got to the front door, there were a few envelopes under the mat. Roscoe picked up the mail before unlocking the door and walking inside. "I'm home Clint!" he announced as he kicked off his work shoes and began shutting the door.
"I'll be right down!" Clint responded as he was busy upstairs looking for a shirt to put on, even though he didn't NEED one and Roscoe definitely wouldn't mind if he was without.

Before completely shutting the door, through the crack, Roscoe happened to spy a loose piece of mail that got separated from the others. It had flown out onto the lawn. With a slight eyeroll and chuckle, he opened the door and stepped out onto the stoop, down the 2 steps and out onto the lawn, his socked paws treading across the grass and crushing a lone dandelion. He got the letter and returned to the house. Clint was standing at the base of the stairwell with a warm smile and a shirt that didnt *quite* fit over his slightly larger belly. "Oh I didn't realize you started delivering mail now, too!" They both chuckled and blushed as they were still very much in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. "How was your day, hon?" Clint asked as he wrapped his big arms around the husky.

"Oh, you know, not bad, but it was pretty busy around lunch time. I'm dying to put my feetpaws up." As they broke off the hug, Roscoe lifted a leg slightly, reached down and removed one of this socks, he then removed the second one, but this time he playfully draped it unexpectedly over Clint's muzzle.
This took the wolf by surprise at first. His immediate reaction to get angry and think about how off-putting it was, but slowing down, he saw the playfulness behind it and smiled, feeling kinda goofy and liking that someone was THIS comfortable with him...and he felt comfortable with it in return.
The other thing that kinda surprised Clint was his nose instinctually sniffed the sock as it was draped over it. It wasn't...stinky...but it definitely smelled like a mix of his boyfriend and earthy...and that kinda aroused him a bit. What Clint didnt realize however was Roscoe had just treaded through the springtime lawn, and the bottom of his sock was coated in freshly trimmed grass and dandelion seeds. And as he had just sniffed the sock a few times, all those allergens drifted up his nose, immediately causing the familiar sensation of a growing tickle. His eyes began to water as he reached for Roscoe's shoulders. Both for support in case he sneezed, but also so he new where his target was.

"Be..before you sit d..down...Maybe you should sta..stayaahhh *sniff*"

Roscoe's ears perked and his tail wagged as he knew what was happening. He felt himself harden as he removed the sock from Clints muzzle so he could see all the different expressions the wolf would make. Clint was also hard from sniffing the sock when he pulled Roscoe in close, their bulges connected and grinded against each other. Clint's nose hairs began to stand on end and a relentless tickle formed at the tip of his nose, and he could feel it climb all the way between his eyes. Ahhhhh Ehhhhhhhh AHHHHHHH *SNIFF* AHHHHHETTTTCHHOOOOO!
The big wolf sprayed the husky's chest with a powerful sneeze. Clint sniffed and blushed again, slightly embarrassed but aware Roscoe loves that kinda thing. Roscoe wagged and began leaking as he gave Clint a deep passionate kiss and began grinding against him more.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Re: [ M/M + Mature + Socks + Paws ] Roscoes "Dusty" Socks
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 06:20:34 AM »
Oh good, people can still post. I was beginning to worry I had broken something. Thx for sharing.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline FlickWolf

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 02:39:41 PM »
No worries. Thanks for providing a place to post :3

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 02:51:44 PM »
Having been dating for some time now, Roscoe had been given a key to Clint's place. Every time he looked down at the key the wolf had given him, he could hear Clint's voice in his mind. "Here handsome, consider this your second home now."
It brought such joy to the husky. Roscoe had just gotten off the bus near Clint's house and was walking along the sidewalk. Looking down he grimaced and thought to himself that his paws were really sore after his shift at the restaurant and couldn't wait to sit down and have a beer with his big wolf.
When he got to the front door, there were a few envelopes under the mat. Roscoe picked up the mail before unlocking the door and walking inside. "I'm home Clint!" he announced as he kicked off his work shoes and began shutting the door.
"I'll be right down!" Clint responded as he was busy upstairs looking for a shirt to put on, even though he didn't NEED one and Roscoe definitely wouldn't mind if he was without.

Before completely shutting the door, through the crack, Roscoe happened to spy a loose piece of mail that got separated from the others. It had flown out onto the lawn. With a slight eyeroll and chuckle, he opened the door and stepped out onto the stoop, down the 2 steps and out onto the lawn, his socked paws treading across the grass and crushing a lone dandelion. He got the letter and returned to the house. Clint was standing at the base of the stairwell with a warm smile and a shirt that didnt *quite* fit over his slightly larger belly. "Oh I didn't realize you started delivering mail now, too!" They both chuckled and blushed as they were still very much in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. "How was your day, hon?" Clint asked as he wrapped his big arms around the husky.

"Oh, you know, not bad, but it was pretty busy around lunch time. I'm dying to put my feetpaws up." As they broke off the hug, Roscoe lifted a leg slightly, reached down and removed one of this socks, he then removed the second one, but this time he playfully draped it unexpectedly over Clint's muzzle.
This took the wolf by surprise at first. His immediate reaction to get angry and think about how off-putting it was, but slowing down, he saw the playfulness behind it and smiled, feeling kinda goofy and liking that someone was THIS comfortable with him...and he felt comfortable with it in return.
The other thing that kinda surprised Clint was his nose instinctually sniffed the sock as it was draped over it. It wasn't...stinky...but it definitely smelled like a mix of his boyfriend and earthy...and that kinda aroused him a bit. What Clint didnt realize however was Roscoe had just treaded through the springtime lawn, and the bottom of his sock was coated in freshly trimmed grass and dandelion seeds. And as he had just sniffed the sock a few times, all those allergens drifted up his nose, immediately causing the familiar sensation of a growing tickle. His eyes began to water as he reached for Roscoe's shoulders. Both for support in case he sneezed, but also so he new where his target was.

"Be..before you sit d..down...Maybe you should sta..stayaahhh *sniff*"

Roscoe's ears perked and his tail wagged as he knew what was happening. He felt himself harden as he removed the sock from Clints muzzle so he could see all the different expressions the wolf would make. Clint was also hard from sniffing the sock when he pulled Roscoe in close, their bulges connected and grinded against each other. Clint's nose hairs began to stand on end and a relentless tickle formed at the tip of his nose, and he could feel it climb all the way between his eyes. Ahhhhh Ehhhhhhhh AHHHHHHH *SNIFF* AHHHHHETTTTCHHOOOOO!
The big wolf sprayed the husky's chest with a powerful sneeze. Clint sniffed and blushed again, slightly embarrassed but aware Roscoe loves that kinda thing. Roscoe wagged and began leaking as he gave Clint a deep passionate kiss and began grinding against him more.
OOhhh my, i'm so glad to hear more from you with your two amazing characters <3 It looks like Clint is exploring Roscoe's sneeze kink hehehehe